Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Yours Short?

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    here she is, hottest woman ever
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is Yours Short?-v232321.jpg   Is Yours Short?-v234002.jpg  

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbull
    here she is, hottest woman ever
    Mr. lilbull, that is ONE HOT WOMAN!!! What's her name? She looks damn hot. Looks like a girl I saw on Wednesdays Victoria Secret fashion show!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    im stealing that avatar lilbull..

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    DAMN YOU!!! I can't find how to make the image small enough.

Terinox- Her name is Adriana Lima, she was in the Victoria's Secret show. I think she's 22 and she is from Brazil. I LOVE BRAZILIAN WOMEN

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Well then I guess Im screwed I have long blond hair and I intend to save it for a great while(Im already losing hair so might as well enjoy long hair while I can).

Im going for the viking style.

Big, long blond hair, red beard, blue eyes(ok so they are a little green to) and well Im not tall, but not short either(5"11).

The best thing about swedish girls is that most care for their looks and dont let themself become fat pieces of shit

Quote Originally Posted by lilbull
    DAMN YOU!!! I can't find how to make the image small enough.

Terinox- Her name is Adriana Lima, she was in the Victoria's Secret show. I think she's 22 and she is from Brazil. I LOVE BRAZILIAN WOMEN
    Man that is SO funny!! Wednesday when I watched the VS fashion show, THAT EXACT girl stood out SO much to me. I just saw her and damn, I said to myself she's like the hottest one there, and her eyes were just killer!! And now this post, and I went to a couple of her sites, DAMN!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    When I played ball long hair was the in-thing. In college it was down to my waist. (Note: if you have long hair tuck it under your helmet........if a defender gets his hands on it he will pull you down by it and that sucks a$$) I couldn't say if women liked it because at that point in my life women were not a major concern (football was my life at that time).

I have short hair now (in fact I've had the same hairstyle for a couple of decades). It's a hell of a lot easier to take care of that's for sure. Not to mention I don't think long hair goes well with a suit.

Big T, my training partner wears a hat when we workout and I think it's the sexiest damn thing on her. I told her if she was mine I'd have her walking around the house naked with just that hat on. hahahahaha

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I couldn't say if women liked it because at that point in my life women were not a major concern (football was my life at that time).
    That's what all the "not getting any" guys would say in college.

Big T, my training partner wears a hat when we workout and I think it's the sexiest damn thing on her. I told her if she was mine I'd have her walking around the house naked with just that hat on. hahahahaha
    Finally someone agrees with me on this one.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    That's what all the "not getting any" guys would say in college.

Finally someone agrees with me on this one.
    I was too goofy to approach a woman back then anyway. hahahaha PUNK!

Hell yeah I agree with on the hat thing bro...............I brought a bunch from home to give to her...................I also told her clothing was optional. hahahaha

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I was too goofy to approach a woman back then anyway. hahahaha PUNK!

Hell yeah I agree with on the hat thing bro...............I brought a bunch from home to give to her...................I also told her clothing was optional. hahahaha
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Love the hat thing too! I call it "sporty". Something about that sporty look I love. Kind of goes with the whole outdoors, fitness minded personality that I like.

Also think Jennifer Gardner is hot as hell. I love a woman that can beat my ass and still be soft and petite! Ever watch her show "Alias"? Pretty good show...and I don't watch much TV, so it must be pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Love the hat thing too! I call it "sporty". Something about that sporty look I love. Kind of goes with the whole outdoors, fitness minded personality that I like.

Also think Jennifer Gardner is hot as hell. I love a woman that can beat my ass and still be soft and petite! Ever watch her show "Alias"? Pretty good show...and I don't watch much TV, so it must be pretty good!
    Totally agree! And Jen Garner IS damn hot! And her show is kick ass I love it. Been keeping up with it all throughout! Pretty good shit, I hope they find out wtf happened during those 2 years

Oh, and that Adriana Lima girl, was born in 1982, perfect, exact same age as me. I guess I'll just take her for myself

slamd097 is offline Banned
    ok. the sexiest thing a woman can wear...me! J/k

I love it when they use to wear those Bongo shorts...the ones that would show off and make you wreck your damn car rubber necking.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    I'm so happy you guys are for once saying girls like Adriana Lima are hot! It's usually some short, blonde, fake-tittied chick that gets the attention around here. Adriana has been a favorite of mine for YEARS. She was a Guess girl originally. There's a some nice nude pics of her a staircase banister out there of her too if you can find them. Another hottie Victoria's Secret/Guess girl is Alessandra Ambrosia, Check her out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information