BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

I want to kill....

Ok This is the shit now, I'm fucking sick to death of junkie scumbags fucking me over.... Arghhhhh where do I start, I'm fucking pissed BIG TIME after getting robbed AGAIN...

This latest one is a pure pisser. I parked my car outside work this evening and like a fucking idiot left a sports bag on full view on the back seat, YES your fucking right. Some cunt faced scumbag broke into my car and rob me AGAIN. This time it was a sports bag with all my kickboxing gear, EVERY FUCKING THING. Its going to cost me upwards of a grand to replace the shit and I'm suppose to be fighting in 2 days.

I swear to fuck, I could fucking kick 7 colours of shit out of some bastard junkie tonight. Please god, once, JUST FUCKING ONCE let me catch some bastard robbing me.

Guys I'm so fucking pissed you wouldn't believe.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    That fucking sucks, man, I feel for you, I've been ripped off by fucking scum plenty of times. When I get that upset I kill a hooker. You should try.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Sorry to hear that. Prob just some young kids taking anything they could find from parking lots. They prob have no idea how much the stuff is worth.

Oh and what comes around goes around, those little fuckers will have it happen to them one day.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry to hear about that.............

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro u have a reason to be pissed........it really pisses me off to here that some low life has taken something that they never worked for......bro I hope u come across this low life and kick his/her teeth out their ass........and I am sorry to hear u lost all your workout gear..........that really adds salt to the wound.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I feel ya bro.... trust me.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sucks big time bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    is it time to joke yet....

Kato is offline Member
    Nothing but bad news all over tonight!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Sorry about your loss Bouncer. If you find them throw an extra punch for me.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro, that really sucks. I'm very sorry to hear that!!!! BASTARDS! Take out that aggression in the ring and make us all at AR proud!!!!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, that sux big time. That cocksucker will get what's coming to him someday im sure.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Sorry bro, been there many times and it's not the fact that I get pissed off about the lost money it's the fact that someone would even do it. Hopefully you get lucky and the person gets caught.

alright man.. i didnt wanna say anything and get Mass into trouble.. but this time hes gone to far.. I told him to just pee on the door handle for a pratical joke and it'd be funny and stuff.. but he did that PM me and ill give you his addy!!!

Thanks for the response guys, you know what. Its not the loss of money, I can recoup that loss on my insurance, its the fact that some toe rag has stolen my property and later found its something completely useless to him and just fucked it away to be kicked around the streets when, especially this weekend both my son (who's just a kid of 11) and myself where to fighting in the same tournament. His gear is ok, but he's going to be devestated when he hears whats happened tonight.

As anyone here who's fought before know's, its not the same borrowing gear to fight/train in when your own gear has been through countless rounds and (pardon the pun) fits like a glove.

Tomorrow I'll put the loss property on my Visa and move on, but its still 'wobbling my fucking tits' its happened.
    Please god, SEND ON A VICTIM TOMORROW.

B

hey bouncer I want you to know that I feel for you man... im just trying to lighten the mood a little .. not show disrespect.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hey bouncer I want you to know that I feel for you man... im just trying to lighten the mood a little .. not show disrespect.
    Sorry I mean't to reply to your earlier reply. Thanks man I appricate it. I know where your coming from and your first reply did make me laugh. Thanks.

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    I'm sorry for your loss, Bouncer. Just a thought, bro. You may want to keep the bag in the trunk of your car when you're not using it.

Shortly after I got on the police department in my city, I was packing up my car for work one night and I went in my house for just a few minutes to go to the restroom. When I returned to my car, the port glass to one of my rear doors was broken and my PR-24 (billy stick) was missing. That was a $75 lesson for me to never leave anything in my car until I'm driving it.
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 11-15-2003 at 02:11 AM.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    its the fact that some toe rag has stolen my property and later found its something completely useless to him and just fucked it away to be kicked around the streets
    I know what you mean bro. Acouple of years ago, when I was living in Phoenix, AZ, some punks stole my car. They found it about a week later parked downtown with a few things missing, of course. It pissed me off more knowing that they had just stolen it for the sake of stealing something.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Sorry to hear of your loss bro. But you are the bigger man in that situation, it's not worth beating the shit out of those assholes. Hopefully it won't happen anymore.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Thats really sad bro but how funny wouldnt it be if the fucker came in your dojo with your gear saying he wanted leasons? Lets hope that happends hehe!

Good luck in the tourney!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    damn bro....that sucks big time

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    THat sucks, you know what too man, I bet what ever little fuckin pussy ass prick stole ur bag, will have no use of anything in ur bag, (all ur kickboxing shit) and end of throwing it out any way.... SO why steal it... FUCK THAT....... JUST sucks plain and simple... Sorry to hear that bro, pisses me off.... Been in the same situiation..

nj juice is offline Member
    sorry to hear that bro, same thing happened to me- left a gym bag in plain view in my car like the dumbfuck that i am; came back to the car and the back window was busted and the bag was gone. They didnt get much just my gym clothes, shit like that.......those dumb fucks they obviously just grabbed the bag and got the fuck out of there, i was lucky- i had my cd player, 100 cds, my cell phone, etc. just sitting there. Would love to catch someone now looking to steal my shit...

Testify is offline Senior Member
    That really suck, Bouncer. I had my car broken into not too long ago too. They took every CD I owned - and my wife's too. We had just got back from a trip and had all that shit in the car. The worst part is, as others have said, is that the guys who steal these things usually have no use for them and end up throwing it away. Now CDs might be a little different, but I am sure most of them are at a dump somewhere now. It really burns me up. After all, what would some kid or junkie want with my CCR or Rolling Stones or one of my opera CDs? And on top of it all, insurance won't cover it. Oh, well . . .

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    god, what i wouldn't do for a video of the time when you finally catch one...=)

-- clocky

Thread Information