Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Endurance is offline Associate Member

any last advice before i kick this guys ass

aight this is how it goes. there is a guy who lives in the town im from(im in school) and he has been telling people there that i am really messed up on steroids and thats all i talk about yada yada. i had to have one of my boys call and tell me this because i live 3 hours down the road. So me and this guy have a mutual friend that lives here. and i told him to tell the other guy to quit talkin shit about me. SO i come in the other day and the punk has left me an IM saying all i do is talk shit and won't back it up and that it would take more than needles in my ass to beat him up. SO i says to him bring it on up here biatch. SO guess what. THis motherfucker is goig to drive up here tonight and wants to fight. Im down so we are going to in a gravel parking lot. Any last Advice........vet whore? i mean i figure i can really hurt him badly and if he has to go to the hospital and the cops get involved ill just lie and say that he came here and was following me in my car and made me pull over and it was self defense because i was in my town and he wasn't anyhow how many bones broken 1...2....3... you guys tell me

mass junkie is offline banned
    Spank that ass.........ask questions later

hybrid is offline Member
    Tell him the needles are for heroin and you are one crazy hallucinating mo-fo. Then kick his ass.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL whats up with all the fighting threads today

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    have a friend video tape it and post it online, i'd love to watch a good street fight.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    pop his fucking throat =\

haha you hit it

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    have a friend video tape it and post it online, i'd love to watch a good street fight.
    i got some one with one ill ask ya'll how to post it after. and i was thinking of punching him in the throats. i don't want to sound like a psycho but im in PCT right now and i basically want to see see his ass bleed from the inside

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, is there something in the juice this month...everyone is kicking someone's ass....there's a lot of hard fuckers on here...I like it!

Anyway, good luck bro....fill us in when you get a chance!

goddamn it im so fucking pumped right now i just want to pick up a brick and crack his fucking skull. Ive had the shittiest week of the year this week and he doesn't even kow what im about to do to him...........when need a moment of silence....cause i almost feel bad whats going to happen. i hope hes got one or two friends because somebodys going to have to pull me off of him. can anyone tell im in a rage. oh and get this....there is a shit load of people coming to watch it. including my girl

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Well where is he....did he bail out on you....just keep that anger inside and wait for him to come...don't beat his ass too hard...no need to do time over this.

ok what do you think abou this. I pull up get out of the car don't say shit just walk right up to him and knee him in the balls and then upper cut his throat. or i could walk up to him stare him in the eye for about 2 seconds and then headbutt him on the crown of his nose. whats my peeps think?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurance
    whats my peeps think?

Wear a condom.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I agree with rambo...you have no idea where he has been....lay the beat down on his head for a good min, pull out the condom and throw it on his chest and thank him for allowing you to fuck him up!!!!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I remember those days. Meet me at the park at 3 o'clock...and half the school would be there too! Just make sure you have enough boys there to take em if a rumble starts. And I like the video tape idea! Kick some ass tonight bro! Don't let the AR bros down! Haha, now the pressure's on.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Wear a condom.
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha.............only you Rambo..........well maybe Nathan as well but I have to hand it to you for this one. Too funny!

You know what............I'd let the fool drive all the way up and then never show up. Not that I'm chicken or anything like that.............just something to piss him off more.

What's with all the pre-fight plannin? It sounds like if he's worth anything he's gonna whoop your ass. This isn't a fight scene from Days of our Lives I can never remember any fight where I ever went in 5 minutes, let alone 8 hrs beforehand with a plan already formed. This kind of shit should be fueled by an insatiable blood lust. It's the cusping of adrenaline and the innate feeling of your eyes widening, body tensing, and rage pooling up under your skin, until the moment you explode into a ball of fury- each blow a violent manifestation of everything that pisses you the fuck off. Whatever happens, happens. It's always different.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    What's with all the pre-fight plannin? It sounds like if he's worth anything he's gonna whoop your ass. This isn't a fight scene from Days of our Lives I can never remember any fight where I ever went in 5 minutes, let alone 8 hrs beforehand with a plan already formed. This kind of shit should be fueled by an insatiable blood lust. It's the cusping of adrenaline and the innate feeling of your eyes widening, body tensing, and rage pooling up under your skin, until the moment you explode into a ball of fury- each blow a violent manifestation of everything that pisses you the fuck off. Whatever happens, happens. It's always different.
    thank you rambo. but i thought that it boiling on me for 8 hours would make me more pissed than 5 minutes. People who fight out of quick anger don't have a deep hatred...they are just pissed and act on it. me i am sitting here talking to my AR bros letting my blood bubble and just chillin before tonight. I have thought about it sober and without immediate anger and i am still violent. i believe my 8 hours of thinking about it makes me have an edge on someone who doesn't really know why they are fighting....im sure if you asked bdtr he would say that he thinks about his fights much longer than 8 hours in advance

thank you rambo. but i thought that it boiling on me for 8 hours would make me more pissed than 5 minutes. People who fight out of quick anger don't have a deep hatred...they are just pissed and act on it. me i am sitting here talking to my AR bros letting my blood bubble and just chillin before tonight. I have thought about it sober and without immediate anger and i am still violent. i believe my 8 hours of thinking about it makes me have an edge on someone who doesn't really know why they are fighting....im sure if you asked bdtr he would say that he thinks about his fights much longer than 8 hours in advance

Good deal bro. I have no doubt in you, I know you will represent us to the fullest. Get a good hit on his scrotum for me too And I miss your animated jogging avatar with the huge tits Kick some ass, baby

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yes mentally preparing yourself for a fight is good. Saying you are going to do this and that is imo wrong since you dont know how it will go. But seeing yourself as victorius is good. Good luck bro, kick ass!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Punch the fucker in the throat, hell choke up really fast. Then if you can, underhook his arms like Triple H's pedigree if you know what I mean ( works for me) then just start kneeing him in the face until hes in major pain, or until your knee hurts so bad you can't do it anymore. And yeah bro, post it online if you can!!!!!! I'm sure we would all love to see a badass streetfight am I right guys?

aww shit just a couple of hours left. im trying to find a camera

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Beat his punk ass like he owes you Money!!!

nj juice is offline Member
    don't talk about it- be about it. Just go up there and kick the guy's ass.

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    we want pictures of him when you're done

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    All this big bad rough and tough talk is scaring me. You guys sound so mean and angry all the time.

Here is some advice. It may not pertain to you.
    Doesnt matter how big the guy is, once I kick out his knee, he is gonna be hurtin'
    Basically, ANYONE can kick ANYONES ass. I dont care who the fuck he is or who is bigger or smaller. Dont get too cocky until he is down.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    thats fucking highschool bullshit, lame ass motherfawkers lmaoooooooo....go fawk his sister or his mother or something cool, fawk that dude, but if he does step to you, bring a roll of quarters, you will lay him out no prob...

but think about the lawsuit you will get...if this kid is a lil bitch which he sounds like.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i just studied self defense in crim law class its pretty interesting...you technically can kill him and get away with it if the circumstances are correct.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Punch the fucker in the throat, hell choke up really fast. Then if you can, underhook his arms like Triple H's pedigree if you know what I mean ( works for me) then just start kneeing him in the face until hes in major pain, or until your knee hurts so bad you can't do it anymore. And yeah bro, post it online if you can!!!!!! I'm sure we would all love to see a badass streetfight am I right guys?
    allright hoss.....thats the spirit!!! seems like you have come a long way from the first fight...your just a killer now.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Put some sand in your pocket so you can throw it in his eyes.

roch is offline Member
    how'd it go? I know you whooped his ass and got away from the police right? I want to hear every detail!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    face is a good spot hit him in the nose very hard it will disorient second kick him in the ears third forearm to the for head ... it will fuck him up + hit him in the balls. dierty but it works

alright guys heres the update. He didn't come up here last night so i went out. he is here now and left a message to come find him. you guys are right. i don't need to be cocky and it would only take him one hit to get me down so im keeping my mouth shut. until it happens. ive got a camera and i will let ya'll know how it goes. im kinda nervous now but what the hell

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    You're going to get your ass kicked if you're nervous and having second thoughts.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    You're going to get your ass kicked if you're nervous and having second thoughts.
    He sure is

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    If you do end up fighting. If you know you are the stronger guy, don't even trade shots just bring him down to the ground and hope he isn't a wrestler.

Jdog55

[email protected]

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    alright guys heres the update. He didn't come up here last night so i went out. he is here now and left a message to come find him. you guys are right. i don't need to be cocky and it would only take him one hit to get me down so im keeping my mouth shut. until it happens. ive got a camera and i will let ya'll know how it goes. im kinda nervous now but what the hell
    So now you've talked about it and it didn't happen...........some time has gone by and now your nervous........bro what happened to the guy that was gonna stomp his ass.........come on u can take this punk no problem....don't let him get in your head......confidense will bring u thru it..........let him see that u have the upper hand......and in no way will let this slide without some serious pain being inflicted........remember there are no rules to fighting.......if your worried about cops or a lawsuit.......just tell them(if they show up) that he said he was gonna cut u...........then say I was not waiting to see if he was playing or not, so I knocked his ass out............let us know how it goes.......make us proud bro.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    YOu know what, U got to just go and do ur thing, if u try to pre plan everything that is goin to happen, it will never happen in that fashion... JUst go beat the shit out of him, then piss on his fuckin face...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The best thing in the whole world is the nervous excitement that you get right before you crack someone in the face.. And the satisfaction when he's laying under your beating fists bleeding and writhing..

murph is offline Member
    cant we all just get along.......lol... j/k good luck..

ok i just called his ass and told him no more bullshitting to meet me at the old farm in one hour so im here listening to mudvayne patiently waiting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information