Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    slamd097 is offline Banned

What Pisses you Off

What is it that drives you crazy. Mine is this little annoying kid at the Gym. I respect everyone there, but this guy will tie up the bench, and what ever else he is on, just staring at women all F***ing daylong. He will not do anything but load the weights and sit there like he just got finished lifting a whole bunch of weight.

AAAAHHHH I HATE THAT PUNK!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    I hate after a night of drinking and going to strip clubs that I ask the stripper that I spent all my money on to go home with me and she tells me no......damn I hate that shit....

I hear that....BURN IN HELL YOU FILTHY STRIPPER BITCH!!!

the one thing she will never see...for damn sure is my --->

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    What I hate....I hate stupid threads like this one...LMAO...j/k bro!

Seriously, I hate stupid people...plain and simple. Now I am not saying I am a super smart....but I do have common sense and street smarts...these people I am talking about have nothing. I still wonder what there purpose is.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    What I hate....I hate stupid threads like this one...LMAO...j/k bro!

Seriously, I hate stupid people...plain and simple. Now I am not saying I am a super smart....but I do have common sense and street smarts...these people I am talking about have nothing. I still wonder what there purpose is.
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

I hate stupid people...they're everywhere. You don't have to have book smarts, but for god's sakes man...have a grip on life and be able to do things for yourself...don't just lean on everyone else...and don't ask me stupid-ass questions!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate the kids that lift their ass 2 feet off the bench when doing their triples/doubles/maxes so they can bump the weight up 25 lbs or so. I wanna just walk up, stomp down on their pelvis, and watch the weight crash down on their chest. It's stupid, it looks idiotic, it's dangerous, and they're not fooling anyone. I can't wait until one of the fuckers slips a disc so i can say i told you so.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    The scrawny shits that wear wife beaters, sunglasses and hats and tie up the all the damn benches. Then the little shit that asks if he can work in on squat with me! Yeah yeah, I'm gonna change my 335 so you can do your 75 you litte punk! GOD Go to Scrawny Gym USA!!!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I easily get urked by the people who dress up like their going out on Saturday night to go work out

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate those little subscrition cards that are ALWAYS in my damn magazines. It never fails, when I sit on the shitter with my new Maxim one of those little fuckers will fall out and thump me on the pecker on the way to a glorious splash down! (but I do get a little satisfaction when I drop a gooey turd on it...)

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    I hate those little subscrition cards that are ALWAYS in my damn magazines. It never fails, when I sit on the shitter with my new Maxim one of those little fuckers will fall out and thump me on the pecker on the way to a glorious splash down! (but I do get a little satisfaction when I drop a gooey turd on it...)
    Lmao.......thats fucking hilarious bro......you have such a way with words.....you should write for Hallmark Cards.... ....you gotta watch them paper cuts on your weiner

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate crazy psycho women!!!!!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    The same shit happens with my FLEX magazine

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    at this moment...im gonna have 2 go with this new ketchup crispy mini's commercial. like if I was locked in a room with a tv perpetually playing this commercial, a litter of kittens, and a machine gun there would be a fuckin bloodbath within 10 minutes.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    soccer moms on there cell phones clogging up the roads and making stupid choices while driving....like putting on make up. one time i saw a lady blow drying here hair by sticking her head out the window. it was funny to watch.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    I easily get urked by the people who dress up like their going out on Saturday night to go work out
    Praise the Lord on that one. This is my biggest pet peve. Good thing your wearing your A&F shirt to the gym to show of your 13" pipes. And the cologne smells great two. Gets you ready for the squats right. And of course you cannot forget to style your hair with a bottle of gel.

Besides this I hate people that are late all the time. It's an arrogant thing and disrespectful of other peoples time.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    Praise the Lord on that one. This is my biggest pet peve. Good thing your wearing your A&F shirt to the gym to show of your 13" pipes. And the cologne smells great two. Gets you ready for the squats right. And of course you cannot forget to style your hair with a bottle of gel.

Besides this I hate people that are late all the time. It's an arrogant thing and disrespectful of other peoples time.
    Last week i had to wear khakis to work out because i couldn't stop home before going and forgot my shorts.. felt like such a retard. I love seeing kids here with their $170 diesel jeans and Armani xchange shirts on.. they're all asian here, but i don't know if that's true everywhere so i don't want to perpetuate a sterotype.

ok..this one is definatlety one that needs to be solved....

Fat people in spandex!!!!! or just people in spandex at all...

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    CAT you are so right about people who are late...I put those people in my stupid dumb fuck section....like your time is more valuable than mine bitch?

hoss827 is offline Banned

lmao...funny shit right there bro.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Last week i had to wear khakis to work out because i couldn't stop home before going and forgot my shorts.. felt like such a retard. I love seeing kids here with their $170 diesel jeans and Armani xchange shirts on.. they're all asian here, but i don't know if that's true everywhere so i don't want to perpetuate a sterotype.
    I see that shit here on L.I. all the time too. Except here i'ts pretty boy guidos.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I hate after a night of drinking and going to strip clubs that I ask the stripper that I spent all my money on to go home with me and she tells me no......damn I hate that shit....
    Thought that only happened to me

ROFLMAO......... That was priceless

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Thought that only happened to me
    Naaah, happened to me last night too. Damn Russian strippers.

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    I hate the pretty boys that stare at you all fucking day because they are cocky as hell. They watch every move you do because you can do 3 times the weight they can and then they still have the attitude to stare you down when you walk by. FUCK THEM!!!!! That is what fuels my workout when they are in there.

Yup, there in is where I have the orginal problem. these geeks look at you in amazement as you pound out 4 time their body weight, and stare at you like he is some how going to grow really big and beat your ass...

I say, GOOD LUCK TWIG BOY!!! bring it on....

I belive The Rock said this.."you bring the ass, Ill bring the whoopin"

I hate the fucking retards here at work who can't be bothered to lift the toilet seat when they take a piss...

Any time you go to the can here, there is piss all over the fucking seat, on the floor, shit once the TP roll was soaked in piss... and this is a government office!!!!

If I ever find out who does it, I'll fucking take a huge shit in his desk drawers and will piss all over the desk!

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I hate the fucking retards here at work who can't be bothered to lift the toilet seat when they take a piss...

Any time you go to the can here, there is piss all over the fucking seat, on the floor, shit once the TP roll was soaked in piss... and this is a government office!!!!

If I ever find out who does it, I'll fucking take a huge shit in his desk drawers and will piss all over the desk!

Red
    Red, ever thought about looking into anger management classes.....

Lmfao!!!!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Angry

I hate no good cock sucking faggots that ride about 3" from
    my bumper when I'm already goin 80 in a single lane road with
    a line of traffic in front of me

where the fuck would you like me to move to you fuck?!!!!

Honest to god I could never carry a gun cus I would fucking murder those cocksuckers everytime!

I'd be some kind of serial killing highway driving glock clip empting mutha fucker!

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie5_5
    I hate the pretty boys that stare at you all fucking day because they are cocky as hell. They watch every move you do because you can do 3 times the weight they can and then they still have the attitude to stare you down when you walk by. FUCK THEM!!!!! That is what fuels my workout when they are in there.
    Im the same damn way. i hate it when people stare at me when im in the gym.......sometimes when they do it too long i will ask them "Is there a problem" that usually works

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Today!!!!!!!!!!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I hate when im in the gym and this guy walks around with his shirt of.. in the weightroom... and I think he weights 140 lbs.. no offense BB71

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Red
    Pricelees Red........Lmao...have the monkey drop a loaf too

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I hate when im in the gym and this guy walks around with his shirt of.. in the weightroom... and I think he weights 140 lbs.. no offense BB71
    That was my shorts off not my shirt.............what u doing triing to figure out how much my wood weights....

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    That was my shorts off not my shirt.............what u doing triing to figure out how much my wood weights....
    hehe naw im just in a teasing mood tonight... hmmmm must be feeling a little better..

hehe naw im just in a teasing mood tonight... hmmmm must be feeling a little better..
    Bro I know.......good to see ya feelin better.

For me................

"It's been one of those days u don't wanna wake up, everything is fucked, everybody sucks, you don't really know why, u want to justify, rippin someone's head off........your best bet is to stay away mother fucker...........first one to complain leaves with a blood stain........" Limp Bizkit

He does that in your gym too........

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    He does that in your gym too........
    WELL YEAH.................

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    WELL YEAH.................
    ya I dont mind.. its all the 70 yr old ladies droolin over his nice skinny body

ya I dont mind.. its all the 70 yr old ladies droolin over his nice skinny body
    They like my twelve pack I be sportin...........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information