Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

I'm drunk for the FIRST time

Yoooooooooooo,
    Broooooooo's. I'm at my ex girlfriends house in Ottawa and I'm fuckin' drunky. But yet my typing is alsmost perfect. This is the firt time I've ever bneen drunk in my lif.e I drank only ONE time before, that was a few weeks bac when my neice was born. I drank with my cuz Vic, but I never got drunk. But today, I had 12 Rum & Cokes and 8 shots of I dunno what, I think Bcacrdi Vodka but I'm licked and I know it. My brani says one thing but my bnody ays anyohtehr.

Hoooly fuuuck. This is weird, but never again. I'm fuckin' lcked. But atleast I'm a happy drunk mther fucer. I'm a BIG drunk too. I was the biggest guy t the clunb tnoight. Maybne not high wise, but I'm big. Them btichews was scared of me. Some ass hit on my ex girlfrien, saw me, and backed of. Bitch ass.

Who needs girls anyways. She called my cuz and tld him Iwas drunk, but I'm not tat drunk, am I? I thuohtf of AR s I cna't be that drunk.

I love you guys man. Yu guys are ;e , ntnpejpd/

I'm, fuckni' drn.

Sleeepy time.

Fck you too
    ;lmado

hahahahaha
    I'm licked man! Fuckni' durnk!

DUUUUUUURNKN

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Yoooooooooooo,
    Broooooooo's. I'm at my ex girlfriends house in Ottawa and I'm fuckin' drunky. But yet my typing is alsmost perfect. This is the firt time I've ever bneen drunk in my lif.e I drank only ONE time before, that was a few weeks bac when my neice was born. I drank with my cuz Vic, but I never got drunk. But today, I had 12 Rum & Cokes and 8 shots of I dunno what, I think Bcacrdi Vodka but I'm licked and I know it. My brani says one thing but my bnody ays anyohtehr.

Hoooly fuuuck. This is weird, but never again. I'm fuckin' lcked. But atleast I'm a happy drunk mther fucer. I'm a BIG drunk too. I was the biggest guy t the clunb tnoight. Maybne not high wise, but I'm big. Them btichews was scared of me. Some ass hit on my ex girlfrien, saw me, and backed of. Bitch ass.

Who needs girls anyways. She called my cuz and tld him Iwas drunk, but I'm not tat drunk, am I? I thuohtf of AR s I cna't be that drunk.

I love you guys man. Yu guys are ;e , ntnpejpd/
    I'm, fuckni' drn.

Sleeepy time.

Fck you too
    ;lmado

ROFL This is classic.

M arms are igge than I remember.

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Damn bro.
    Was that root beer too strong for ya?

Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck
    I posted up twice qbout the same thing
    I'm fuckni' drnk

Ask me anything, Itell you.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Haha!

BDTR is offline Retired
    ohhh how you'll wish you never posted this in the morning. I unplug my computer if im gonna be drinking so i dont end up posting naked pictures of myself in the AR pic section.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Iye kown uoy msut bbe ddrnk cuxase ure tpingd is orety goddd.

we made out, then she tell me to stop? hen he steart? that's fucke

She want mah body. ME BEODY I TELL YOu. she think it sexy.

She then told me if I do teroids agan, she unch me. I'm fucink big man. She can punc hme all dat I trnn.

Looka tthis! I'm onA R! This is fucknig cool! ONly if she know! Haha! She sleeping man! SLEPING! Whos runk? ME! DURNK!

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    ohhh how you'll wish you never posted this in the morning. I unplug my computer if im gonna be drinking so i dont end up posting naked pictures of myself in the AR pic section.
    I repspect you BDTR, but yo need to understn.d I'm drunk. I dno' care. Fuck the polici. You want to talk abut Politics? I tal abot politic. Fuckin' Canadian governemnt is a joke. A JOKE. Fucking prime minetste. What the hell i tat

Lemme telly ou abotu soethng that bother sme
    Fuckin', fucing, cuking...what bothers me is...i fucin forge. Fuck it.

' hungry. NProtein! I need prtin!

Alcohol is a diuretic, i shuold wae up RIPPED

TheChosen1 is offline Member

What is durnk?
    Yeah, Ronny, you will be waking up in the morning deleting and editing posts for sure. Ha Ha, next thing comes that hangover you won't be too happy about.

Fuck the nganover. You nkow what/ Fuck the drinks too! Nver again! I hate drink sand i hate somethings to. Lke bambi. What kinda fuckin' boive is that? bamb? A fuckin DEER for gods sakes. Fuuuuck it. Who cares.

Lion kind, gthat's a REAL mvoie. Fuck, I amost crid when ufasa died. That was some hit.My ex just chceekd up on me, soI had to shut down AR, bt she crazy. Wnat me to come seep with her an dshit. I said...BITCH, yo aint' knows me playa. I'm a PIMP. SHe says I kno knw. Go to sleep. I says, I'm going or a fuckni walk. I said fuckn too. She said, not without me. I said who is YOU. WHO IS YOU
    She said, I just ant to make sure yuo coe hoem okay. I say, go to sleep I'm on AR. She say, Idunno what AR is, and I say, THAT's RIGHT!

She know who b oss

I had fajistas toda,y and they were good. I paid with a cuontefiet money. I got it from soenne. But tha's a secret playaz.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    This is hilarious..I'm learning to read in drunk...lol

there wats this noe chick at the club, HTO, she looke at m too and said, wink. Se winked at me man! Bu I wa ith my exz, so I cuoldn't do nothing man. So I had to leave it, but then after, like now I wis I had done somethng 'cause I could've sexe her. I can have sexn ow, nbt I don't ant too with my ex. he think I'm dunrk. I ain't drunk man, just a little tired. You now meeeeeeeeeeeeee

I post up no ar all the tim! You knos me man! I ain't drnk! Let's talk abtu soethin. I ain't tired

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull

Yoe fuckin' drunk. No me. YOU. BUt the girl ni your avatar s hot. I ain't drnk, she hot man. How do I ge me some ass from her. Druuunky ass. Haaaaaaaaaaa

I want t spit, bnut I cn't fnid the sink.

someday is offline Member
    If this post is deleted im gonna be pissed,i done drank two bottles a jack and inm typein well.......Dammit....this chunkie chcik keeps comin in here.....RONNY you cant be jokin...this is the first time you've been drunk...I'da thoght with all the pics youda been mr. vin hammered at the club...anyhow congrats and everyones lookin at me wierd for makin the egg sandwich when i'm drunk... i cant feel my legs.

I spit in her purae. Hahaha. she gonn aopen her purse and see my spit. Goooood. I'll beback ni Toronto y the time she fnid out. I'm triiicky a soma bitch. That's me.

Soma bitch.

Just call me SOMMA BITCH 'cas eI pst in her purse1

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    If this post is deleted im gonna be pissed,i done drank two bottles a jack and inm typein well.......Dammit....this chunkie chcik keeps comin in here.....RONNY you cant be jokin...this is the first time you've been drunk...I'da thoght with all the pics youda been mr. vin hammered at the club...anyhow congrats and everyones lookin at me wierd for makin the egg sandwich when i'm drunk... i cant feel my legs.

I drank ONE time before, b tu only 6 rum and coke and 8 shots. This time Ihad 12 ruma nd ckes and 8 shots of somehing. I think Bcaardio Ron VOka. It hit me at the club and now I'm drunk, ut I'm n ot admiting it.

I'm fnie.

I ain't drink 'cause I'm smooth with the ladie annyas. I'm a smooth mother fucer. Ask my friend from Ripped Canadians, A Cut aovie, he tel you man. i'm SMOOTh. last week soe chick kissed me for no reason. She say I hot so she kiss me.

TRUE STROY MAN

Now I' just dru, a little dtpisy rutvry. Just alitte. Fuuuck, thi is weisd.

My b dy says one thing my brains says another. She fuckd.

Se ont eh phoen right now, and shet yni't to con me ino cming into nbd wit her. I'm hot. I can get anyonne n Ottawa right now. Almos anynoe. Lemme go see. I go fo ra walk

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AR!

I go brus my teeth. I be back. Yuo psto you fucers.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    BULL POST SOME NAKED PICS OF YOURSELF like bdtr suggested!!!

Sex UNcoverd is on Discvery Channel

Watch it! Jack off mateirial man!

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    BULL POST SOME NAKED PICS OF YOURSELF like bdtr suggested!!!

Ain't tno acmarea here man! she aint got no digi cam! how I do it?

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Iye kown uoy msut bbe ddrnk cuxase ure tpingd is orety goddd.

L lie you. Yo nudestand me.

HAHHAH........maybe im drunk but i understood that whole last post even though I know it makes absolutly no sense at all......ahh fuck itman...the chunky chick went away, two more times and she'd a been golden, and im alone again. Who cares the females are young and im still cute...tomarrow i will make up for tonight.....i still cant feel my legs. And for those who read this im pissed at companies whose needles are dull....i tried to shoot tonight and it took 3 pins cause the first two woulnd'nt penetrate...that pisses me off....ronny yous a pizzimp and im gone..

Da Bull is offline Banned
    This thread has to be kept.....A true classic!

damn...everyones awake tonigight........ronny, bdtr, thechosen1, da bull, and me...big ol was in here a second ago too.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Fuck the nganover. You nkow what/ Fuck the drinks too! Nver again! I hate drink sand i hate somethings to. Lke bambi. What kinda fuckin' boive is that? bamb? A fuckin DEER for gods sakes. Fuuuuck it. Who cares.

Lion kind, gthat's a REAL mvoie. Fuck, I amost crid when ufasa died. That was some hit.My ex just chceekd up on me, soI had to shut down AR, bt she crazy. Wnat me to come seep with her an dshit. I said...BITCH, yo aint' knows me playa. I'm a PIMP. SHe says I kno knw. Go to sleep. I says, I'm going or a fuckni walk. I said fuckn too. She said, not without me. I said who is YOU. WHO IS YOU
    She said, I just ant to make sure yuo coe hoem okay. I say, go to sleep I'm on AR. She say, Idunno what AR is, and I say, THAT's RIGHT!

She know who b oss

from mufasa dying to keeping the pimp hand strong. Nice job Ronny

This thread has to be kept.....A true classic!
    Agreed. I could see this thread turning out longer than the how hot is peam thread.

damn...everyones awake tonigight........ronny, bdtr, thechosen1, da bull, and me...big ol was in here a second ago too.
    im here.. im watching a good movie at work...

dear lord....take a break man...its nighttime...who works at night time....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

I have to keep re-reading his posts................ funny shit. bdtr is right bro you will wish you didn't write this stuff.................. also 12 rum and cokes............ you will be one sick bro in the morning

hehe im pulling a 14 hr shift... I love OT

you know what suck......a wine hangover....especiallly a homemade wine hangover....anyone in here have plans for a still????

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    you know what suck......a wine hangover....especiallly a homemade wine hangover....anyone in here have plans for a still????
    When I was a kid I drank a bottle of Malibu Rum.................... I wanted to die the next day........... but yes wine hangovers are up there.

dude get out your camera phone.... and snap some pics... ronny.. hey!!! O shit I think he passed out on the keyboard!!!

u k sink

Wine is for pusses. I aint' even drink and i know wine is for pusies. I cn fele the durnknes weairng off, ut you nkow what/ the bitch she come to me and say, ho coe you no talk to me? I say, I'm fine yu fatso.

She said sh no ta,t I say you have a thyrodi probnlm fat albert. HAAAAAAAAAA

Fuuuuck that, I need a chick witha n over active yhroid yuo nahs I mean. Skinnyaltthe time. Evne after bnabnies. And a reak 'cause sheonnyu

Shethcnag the discovery channle to MTV 'cause she say sex is makng me honryu. I said, mind yuor own buzinessss she sadi tat is my nbusinezz. Youn ah I mean? fuuuck that. Discovery cxannle it up!

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    dude get out your camera phone.... and snap some pics... ronny.. hey!!! O shit I think he passed out on the keyboard!!!

Non o no
    I find. I had to brusmy teeth. I lost my toohtbusrh thuogh. O i used Toilet aper and toothpast and warpa ruon my finger. I bnrush my eeth with toilet aper. FREHS!

Look! MSele my btheate. FRESH. Man, I tird and hungr. I shold go fo ra walk man. Anyone else/ Ilove you AR, ths is the best. I come here all the time and I woner by no more gils no here. I lke girls and so do yuo guys. All fo you are nice. I like yo 'casue your nice guys. If you were assholes liek that one dude on n here, you wouldnt bne nic. ou you guys ar enice. I love yuo man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information