Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

True Life: I'm a clubber

Did you see that girl snort everything under the sun up her nose?

Danielle is offline Female Member
    OMFG...............that crackhead.........always use to see her @ sound factory......disgusting.........and i know pete (the dj guy) and his girlfriend.........good people......but they didnt saw the half of what goes on in that place..........but no wonder why i'm definlity leaving that whole scene............its all downhill...........
    Last edited by Danielle; 11-13-2003 at 10:09 PM.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think I could surround myself in that atmosphere.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    that whole "scene" is just not for me.....i hate going to clubs

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    OMFG...............that crackhead.........always use to see her @ sound factory......disgusting.........and i know pete (the dj guy) and his girlfriend.........good people......but they didnt saw the half of what goes on in that place..........but no wonder why i'm definlity leaving that whole scene............its all downhill...........
    Ha ive been there done that, I am glad im not around that scene... U know whats funny ur from LI, so i know u should know, when there where at neptunes and those kids were talkin shit, one of my boyz has bounced at neptunes for about 3 years now and no matter how big u are u will get beat to the floor for fighting or stupid shit like that... They let that go for dumn MTV...
    AS far as factory goes, if u have never gone, u have to go at least once because there is nothing like it...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    that whole "scene" is just not for me.....i hate going to clubs
    Yeah, I am definately a bar man myself. None of that x bullshit and ravin it up with glow sticks and OJ on ice. My sense of relaxation is gettin a pitcher, sittin at the bar and watching sports center or MNF.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Yeah, I am definately a bar man myself. None of that x bullshit and ravin it up with glow sticks and OJ on ice. My sense of relaxation is gettin a pitcher, sittin at the bar and watching sports center or MNF.
    hell yes!!! i'll second that

BDTR is offline Retired
    My friends and i used to go to raves, get boozed up and beat everyone in sight. Kids waving little swirling glow sticks dropping eye getting pounded through the ground. They really disgust me, ravers have to be some of the most useless people of all time. "no i dont want to hug you, i want to hit you" "dont put glitter on me you teddy bear backback wearing little weasle" Oh how i miss being 18.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I dunno why people blame crackheads crack probs on the scene. I love going to clubs, hell I work at one part time, and IMO there is no reason why clubs should ever bring you down. If you are the kind of person that is gonna go downhill in life I think it will happen whether or not you hang out in nightclubs. It's not rocket science.....go to the club but keep your nose outta the coke, avoid x and you will be fine.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    My friends and i used to go to raves, get boozed up and beat everyone in sight. Kids waving little swirling glow sticks dropping eye getting pounded through the ground. They really disgust me, ravers have to be some of the most useless people of all time. "no i dont want to hug you, i want to hit you" "dont put glitter on me you teddy bear backback wearing little weasle" Oh how i miss being 18.
    bdtr, tell me you weren't one of the "thug" types at raves who hangs around with all his juiced up boys wearing cowboy hats and no shirts! Please.. nooo!!!

Nixter.

BDTR is offline Retired
    haha fuck no, i was the dude in jeans, stealtoed doc marten boots and a tshirt causing havoc in raves till the cops got called. We didn't go to dance, we didn't go for drugs, we didn't go to get laid... we were out for blood. Once the cops would get called, we'd just go hit up parties.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    haha fuck no, i was the dude in jeans, stealtoed doc marten boots and a tshirt causing havoc in raves till the cops got called. We didn't go to dance, we didn't go for drugs, we didn't go to get laid... we were out for blood. Once the cops would get called, we'd just go hit up parties.
    That is the best thing that can happen to flaming ravers..growing up in Seattle, there were far to many of those pussyfied bastards with their sticks..big pants..and baby pacifiers. I say "put the boots-on em all"...regardless.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Amen bamma, they make me sick to my stomach.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    "dont put glitter on me you teddy bear backback wearing little weasle" Oh how i miss being 18.
    A man after my own heart.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    They seriously should have, and episode, True life, IM addicted to AR, or at least online forums...

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    Ditto on Pete being a good kid - too bad they showed him with no job when he actually has a DJ'ing job doing private parties for a DJ Entertainment Company...

The scene is definately bad news.... Just like the conversation we've had before Danielle - You go to the gym to work your ass off to look good and then you go to the clubs to show your hard work off. But then going out puts you a step back and its a big vicous circle.

But then again if I never went to SF I would have neva met you girl! So I def got one good thing out of that place...

I think the next show should be interesting.... down at the Jersey Shore.... at the end of the commercial I saw some guys I used to Bounce with kickin some guys ass at the Bamboo where I used to work... haha

murph is offline Member
    saw it too ,... that chick sniffing dust off the floor had me laughing my ass off .... even her friends were like,... what you doing get off the floor man......lol..OMG
    Last edited by murph; 11-14-2003 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr
    Ditto on Pete being a good kid - too bad they showed him with no job when he actually has a DJ'ing job doing private parties for a DJ Entertainment Company...

The scene is definately bad news.... Just like the conversation we've had before Danielle - You go to the gym to work your ass off to look good and then you go to the clubs to show your hard work off. But then going out puts you a step back and its a big vicous circle.

But then again if I never went to SF I would have neva met you girl! So I def got one good thing out of that place...

I think the next show should be interesting.... down at the Jersey Shore.... at the end of the commercial I saw some guys I used to Bounce with kickin some guys ass at the Bamboo where I used to work... haha

yeh.........that no job thing wasn't cool..........they def. showed the shady part of the whole scene...........not everyone lives like that...........i mean some of us......not most but some........do hold good jobs and go to school........and maintain our bodies, stay in shape..........not everyones a dirtbag.............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Ha ive been there done that, I am glad im not around that scene... U know whats funny ur from LI, so i know u should know, when there where at neptunes and those kids were talkin shit, one of my boyz has bounced at neptunes for about 3 years now and no matter how big u are u will get beat to the floor for fighting or stupid shit like that... They let that go for dumn MTV...
    AS far as factory goes, if u have never gone, u have to go at least once because there is nothing like it...

lol.......so true.........the bouncers @ Neptunes take no shit.........they are all huge.......and they will take anyone down if needed...........

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    yah, I think tossing ppl from clubs is an art form, alot of bouncers are effective, but few have perfected it.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Ravers make me want to puke, they are worthless piece of the human body......

nj juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Amen brother, spent many a night in factory all fucked up.......

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    word, same here...except i hate watching sports...boring as hell.

-- clocky

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I went to a club last night for the first time and it was the biggest waste of money. Although it was entertaining to see all these guys wearing tight underarmor shirts showing off their 13". Here I am the biggest guy in the club wearing a sweater. Needless to say my friends and I left and hit the bars after half an hour.

Thread Information