nj juice is offline Member

How does this sound?

2 4-meat & cheese hot pockets, 2 hot dogs with chili, and half a bag of chips with french onion dip, washed down with a liter of cherry pepsi...mmmm, sounds good doesn't it? hahaha, today i couldn't take it anymore so i declared today a cheat day- later on i'm thinking stuffed crust pizza with pepperoni, what do you guys think?

LOL, enjoy the bland chicken breasts and the dry tuna guys, cuz this boy is gonna pig out today!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    2 4-meat & cheese hot pockets, 2 hot dogs with chili, and half a bag of chips with french onion dip, washed down with a liter of cherry pepsi...mmmm, sounds good doesn't it? hahaha, today i couldn't take it anymore so i declared today a cheat day- later on i'm thinking stuffed crust pizza with pepperoni, what do you guys think?

LOL, enjoy the bland chicken breasts and the dry tuna guys, cuz this boy is gonna pig out today!
    I know what u mean bro...........did that myself last sunday.........no bland chicken here...........saved some calories and carbs today so we gonna hit mexican tonight...........shrimp tortillas, mex. rice, fried beans, chips w/salsa and cheese dip...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    U know whats funny, i havent ate fast food in about 2 years, and i had a double cheesburger because my friend brought it over my house.... I used to love that food, and i thought it tasted awful... PIG OUT ALL U WANT THIS MAN IS EATING A london broil thats been marinating for around 2 days.... HAHA

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    U know whats funny, i havent ate fast food in about 2 years, and i had a double cheesburger because my friend brought it over my house.... I used to love that food, and i thought it tasted awful...

lol...........same here.........i used to eat wendys and burger king every single day my senior year.............ughhhhh.......now i haven't touched it almost 3 years.......thank god......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds gross. I like diet food better than regular food. Cept desserts.. oh god i love dessert.

Da Bull is offline Banned

I knew i shouldn't have opened this thread

mass junkie is offline banned
    I just had outback steakhouse.....damn 4th time this week...........I hate washing dishes...

cb25 is offline Banned

honestly doesn't sound all that great...but if that's what you like then enjoy the cheat day

i'm the same way as danielle and bigboy...used to eat fast food all the time...i still enjoy it while i'm eating it but i feel disgusting once i finish...it's enough to keep me away most of the time...

but a big fatty steak from Outback...now that's what i'm talking about!!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I just had outback steakhouse.....damn 4th time this week...........I hate washing dishes...
    So it's been your turn to cook 4 nights this week........kinda like me........ok load up we going out tonight.

peam is offline Suspended
    mmmmmmm chili dogs......

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Cheat days are great. Personally I'm not big on fast food like KFC, McDick's, Wendy's and shit like that but I will eat turkey subs at Subway and Pizza all the time. Oh yeah, Guinness and red wine are high up on my list.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I'm really not into fast food that much. I do love pizza every once in a while, but I always end up eating all of it.

Danielle, I would just like to thank you again for that avatar of yours.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Your cycle is going to be expensive.......ever heard of a machine

nj juice is offline Member
    the cheat day continues... dinner is comprised of an italian sub and one of those d'girnio (sp?) pizzas that you throw in the oven.......yummy, im going to feel like the fattest fuck tomorrow

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    mmmmmmmmmmmm sounds good nj ... tonight i went to Charlie Browns and housed a 24oz stake and this was after i got a ton of food from the salad bar ... i love bulking !

Thread Information