Thread: My poor dog

eshestun is offline Associate Member

Angry My poor dog

Just found out that my pit has pravo(spelling). Its a dieses that eats up the insides. He bearly turned one. All white blue nosed pit. Hes not looking that good. Just had to let it out.....damm getting emotional again

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn man sorry to hear it. I had a dog die of parvo, and i also had one that actually lived thourgh it, but he became paralyzed in one leg.

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Damn man sorry to hear it. I had a dog die of parvo, and i also had one that actually lived thourgh it, but he became paralyzed in one leg.
    sorry bro i got a pit aswell..... i know it sucks....
    heres the real Murph:....(his name is murph)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My poor dog-murph.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by murph
    sorry bro i got a pit aswell..... i know it sucks....
    heres the real Murph:....(his name is murph)

He looks good, big head, kinda like mine.

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    He looks good, big head, kinda like mine.
    thanks ,.. he really is my best friend like they say,... hope everything turns out ok for you and yours...
    Murph

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    That's sad! I'll pray for your dog, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    That's sad! I'll pray for your dog, bro.
    thanks bro, im bout to see him again tommarrow. he looks soo sad.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    It's amazing how people get so upset when their dog dies. I cried like a baby when we had to put ours to sleep. He was old and I grew up with him my whole life. It just sucked because he was shaking the whole time before he was laid down like he knew it was coming. That was 7 years ago and I still have a framed picture of him and I on my desk. Sorry to hear that bro. A dog truely is a man's best friend. Shit now I'm getting all choked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    It's amazing how people get so upset when their dog dies. I cried like a baby when we had to put ours to sleep. He was old and I grew up with him my whole life. It just sucked because he was shaking the whole time before he was laid down like he knew it was coming. That was 7 years ago and I still have a framed picture of him and I on my desk. Sorry to hear that bro. A dog truely is a man's best friend. Shit now I'm getting all choked up.

i know. when i didn't have a dog, i was wondering why people got soo emotional. When you get one yourself,your whole thinking changes

thnaks for all the support guys

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    sorry to hear that brother ... just spend all the time you can with him and make his time on this earth as happy as you can

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    thanks bro, im bout to see him again tommarrow. he looks soo sad.
    I'm a big softy at heart...I knew opening this thread was not good,but I'm an animal lover so my heart bleeds for you,had a few dogs over my lifetime that i had to put to sleep...still have thier pics around...I know just have a cat that I love to death...something happened to him I'd loose it.My thoughts are with you bro...All the best..DB

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm sorry to hear that bro........... I have a dog too she's a 7 year old Rottie.......... I love her more than most people so I know who you feel.............. I hope your he gets better.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    eshestun.... I know too how it feels to love an animal you've grown attached to. My two dogs are my only babies and even when they get sick I feel so helpless. Like everyone else says, just give them all the love you possibly can.
    BW

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry to hear about your dog, bro. I know that what you are going through is hard. When I was growing up we had ferrets, and two of the three developed severe diabetes. They would have seizures all the time, and it was horrible to watch. My dad put them down to end their suffering, but it was extremely emotional nontheless. My wife also keeps out pictures of her cat, who died over three years ago. Its tough to own pets. You know they won't live forever, but that doesn't make it any easier. There's something about losing a companion who loves you unconditionally like a dog. They truly are man's best friend.

well just called the doc and hes not at the office yet. MAn i miss my dog......he said call at night and ill tell you how hes doing

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    damn...... i actually got a little teary eyed reading this post. ive lost some animals too it sucks man. i have a yellow lab and she is awesome. i hope your dog gets better man i dont want you to have to lose a good companion.

Talking

well just got my dog back..for a minute i thought he wasn't going to make it. He pulled through and doing ok. He lost a lot of weight but thats nothing. Hes all cut up now.hehe

thanks guys for all your support and prayers

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    Great! I'm glad to hear that! I know how hard it is. We lost one of our cats 2 years ago and it was a real pain. I've a boxer and a Rottie and they are everything for me..They are like children... This is why we should take care of them every minutes of their short life...
    Give him a big kiss for me!!!

LG

Thread Information