Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    HA, HA. Yeah it's all Clinton's fault. Let's look at some other of Bill's fuck ups. Biggest budget surplus in history booming stock market,rising productivity, low unemployment, peace, etc. Maybe Bush ought to find a nice 20 year old intern to give him head too. It may get the defecit under control and get this country moving forward again.
    The kind of peace Clinton had and wanted was the kind of peace that Neville Chamberland had, when England signed peace treaties with Geramany before WWII. They both knew the threat was there, and both did nothing to stop it, and both of them cost their nations dearly. And the economy is a direct result of 9/11, so you can thank you're pal Billy "boy" Clinton for that too. And I'm sorry Alan Greenspan was the reason for economic prosperity not Clinton.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    lol...mods desearve to do some flaming....
    Yes I do but I need to keep the pease not start a all out riot.

One thing I will agree with you is we should have taken out north korea but I think they might have already had ICBM's before we found out and I bet Iraq was only in the early stages of development. Once a country has nukes its a little late to try to prevent anything.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    HA, HA. Yeah it's all Clinton's fault. Let's look at some other of Bill's fuck ups. Biggest budget surplus in history booming stock market,rising productivity, low unemployment, peace, etc. Maybe Bush ought to find a nice 20 year old intern to give him head too. It may get the defecit under control and get this country moving forward again.
    He was a true pimp....i'm with you markas...i would rather let saddahm do whatever the hell he wanted and have jobs in my own country

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Yes I do but I need to keep the pease not start a all out riot.

One thing I will agree with you is we should have taken out north korea but I think they might have already had ICBM's before we found out and I bet Iraq was only in the early stages of development. Once a country has nukes its a little late to try to prevent anything.
    true true ron....snl said that bush was starting on the axis of evil alphabetically...i then n....lol

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    The kind of peace Clinton had and wanted was the kind of peace that Neville Chamberland had, when England signed peace treaties with Geramany before WWII. They both knew the threat was there, and both did nothing to stop it, and both of them cost their nations dearly. And the economy is a direct result of 9/11, so you can thank you're pal Billy "boy" Clinton for that too. And I'm sorry Alan Greenspan was the reason for economic prosperity not Clinton.
    So I suppose the Reagan and Bush Sr. admin selling arms to them and Iraq had nothing to do with it either? Please............Clinton is as much to balme as those two clowns. All prez's are blamed for whatever happens during their term.........that's just how it is. Simplistic but true.

Just mu own opinion but I don't want Bush for another four.

Umberto is offline Junior Member
    I cant believe this liberal debaucle of a thread.
    You guys have to understand that the media is controlled by the LEFT. Everything portrayed about Bush is carefully crafted by them.
    And of course you eat up all of their Bolshevik propaganda.
    Its clear the POWERFUL MINORITY of the leftist media and banking system have plans for our great Democratic Republic:

1. Greater redristribution of wealth (ie. welfare, Social Security) eventually having control and/or ownership of capital goods. Possibly including the labor force as a Capital good
    2. Greater non-constitutional government control
    3. Desrtuction of the republic (ie. Constitution, Bill of rights)
    4. Destruction of Religion (ie. Alabama 10 commandments contraversy)
    5. Communal, non-morality based public education (ie. Gay schools in Cali.)
    6. Destruction of Middle class (ie. Inflation controlled by Banks not Bush, Graduated Income tax) Only 2 classes: 1. proleterate & 2. Bougeuise (sp?)

-Government was created to protect our rights namely:
    LIFE, LIBERTY, and PROPERTY
    -Any other roles that dont pertain to these three thing is infringement
    -Dont be Sheeple (sheep people) and follow everything you see in the media, you dont sound educated or inteeligent, learn the facts yourself, research and review material.
    -Make up your own minds

-PS. sorry for the tyrade, just got a little excited

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Well said, Umberto.

The problem with America and the political system here is... We let the IDIOTS vote too!!! There are a LOT of idiots.

With this in mind, it's no wonder BUSH is the best we can do for now. I'll still take him over Bill, any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead007
    Well said, Umberto.

The problem with America and the political system here is... We let the IDIOTS vote too!!! There are a LOT of idiots.

With this in mind, it's no wonder BUSH is the best we can do for now. I'll still take him over Bill, any day of the week.
    idiots are too lazy to vote....bush stole the presidency with the help of jeb in fla.....read "stupid white men" by michael moore

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto
    You guys have to understand that the media is controlled by the LEFT. Everything portrayed about Bush is carefully crafted by them.
    Its clear the POWERFUL MINORITY of the leftist media and banking system have plans for our great Democratic Republic:

1. Greater redristribution of wealth (ie. welfare, Social Security) eventually having control and/or ownership of capital goods. Possibly including the labor force as a Capital good
    6. Destruction of Middle class (ie. Inflation controlled by Banks not Bush, Graduated Income tax) Only 2 classes: 1. proleterate & 2. Bougeuise (sp?)

-Dont be Sheeple (sheep people) and follow everything you see in the media, you dont sound educated or inteeligent, learn the facts yourself, research and review material.
    -Make up your own minds

hahaha....what a load of rubbish
    media a bit left, true......did they make up finding no weps of mass destruct??? was that carefully crafted?
    bush doesnt control inflation, but can give tax breaks to the rich
    democrats destructing the middle class? lolololol
    wtf is a non-morality public education? destruction of constitution?? the constitution protects people from having your "morals" forced upon them

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    hell ya .... Gearhead... well said... if those democrat crybabies don't give up their fight against OUR country we are all going to be in trouble... most of the media is controlled by the left and its a damn shame.. want some intellegent coveragbe try fox news.. some bill o'reily. This country is damn fine by me, clinton came in and took advantage of his timing. He slid in and slithered out!
    Bouncer you live in the irish free state correct? which i am guessing that you do not support England in most of its political positions, therefore your opinion on this matter is very biased. you guys have had bad dealings with the IRA and britian for decades.. thanks for your opinion on US policy but we true Americans must disgard it.
    Palme- you live in Sweden-.............. enough said..

Bush did not take jobs away.... clinton F'd the economy up... however it does not take a few days the see the final result....these are only leftover shitty situations of the "Famed Clinton Administration"

Michael Moore Is A Horses Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    This is why I dont vote. It is the responsibility of the voters to elect a good presedent. Yall should try to do a better job next time.
    YOU should vote if you don't like the result.

Quote Originally Posted by cooksbrut
    Michael Moore Is A Horses Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you sound real intelligent.......he may act like a fool, but the dude is a genious

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Umberto

-Make up your own minds

The media is not controlled by the left anymore. It was ten years ago.

genius?????? wrong ......... No matter what the situation is/was/will be he will only try to go against the system.. that man and others like him have no real purpose in life and they know it..... they will never be happy and tim robbins and susan strandon can go to hell with him.. you dont like it then do something about it besides make "witty" films and comments on the issue... get out there do SOMETHING... i do not hate democrats.. I hate morons

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Great post bouncer

Mudman - I dont doubt your a real patriot and love your country. But when Bush is the best candidate in a country as big as yours, that scares me. You can do alot better!

Why is it scary? That you may perceive our president as weak and we still prevail as the world power. I have made it a habit to disregard other country's opinion of our president, democrat or republican, because we are not trying to emulate a Sweden.

genius?????? wrong ......... No matter what the situation is/was/will be he will only try to go against the system.. that man and others like him have no real purpose in life and they know it..... they will never be happy and tim robbins and susan strandon can go to hell with him.. you dont like it then do something about it besides make "witty" films and comments on the issue... get out there do SOMETHING... i do not hate democrats.. I hate morons
    that's part of being in a free state, right? not having to go with "any system".....i thought moore was a nucklehead till I read that book....

there will always be a "system" thats what people have to get over and except... Thats what the michael moores of the world have to realize... thats what keeps the rapists and child molesters off your family.. thats why Bush is devoted capital punishment.. thats why Texas is trying to get an EZ pass system for death row.... if all people where good and we had a utopian society that those views would be fine, you can bet your ass that the US, on bush's watch will make others think twice before acting inappropriate

there will always be a "system" thats what people have to get over and except... Thats what the michael moores of the world have to realize... thats what keeps the rapists and child molesters off your family.. thats why Bush is devoted capital punishment.. thats why Texas is trying to get an EZ pass system for death row.... if all people where good and we had a utopian society that those views would be fine, you can bet your ass that the US, on bush's watch will make others think twice before acting inappropriate
    i love to debate politics.....but how did this get to a capital punishment issue??
    we can't be individuals..we have to conform to the same system......how should we all act?? you tell us cooksbrut

Matty is offline Junior Member
    Let's see...a few rambling points about AWOL George.

More jobs have been lost under his presidency than THE LAST 12 PRESIDENCIES COMBINED. - and in only 3 years. Nice!

He's relaxing clean air and clean water bills as we speak with new Energy Bill - that's good right, because clean air and water don't do anyone any good. Let's drill ANWR, privatize National Forests, and make more nukes while we're at it - what a great f****ing idea, George.

He'd love nothing more than to rip up every tree and pollute every stream in the world just to get at that sweet sweet crude. Pushing to drill for natural gas in a pristine area in Rocky Mountains for.....get ready.....3 days worth of natural gas. That's right, the US Geological Survey has researched the area several times and estimates that there is only 3 days worth of natural gas there at the most. Genius!

RENEWABLE ENERGY NOW!!! There will come a day when the earth's oil, coal, and timber supplies will be all but depleated. Our rivers, streams, and ocean will be polluted and completely "fished". Then what? Where will we go? Do we just pack up and leave? The US is ADDICTED to OIL. IMO, if we weren't so hooked on oil, the Twin Towers would still be standing. We wouldn't have to defend Israel and we wouldn't have such a strong military presence in Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries. We need to switch to renewable and clean energy sources.

GWB is a big energy/big corporation WHORE and there is absolutely no way to dispute this. He's mortgaging our future to line the pockets of his buddies (see Halliburton, Bechtel, Enron) while we fight amongst ourselves or tape our windows shut with duct tape because Bill O'Reilly says to.

AWOL George demands we support our troops and then slashes their benefits in the same breath.

I've asked this question before, I'll ask again: Can anyone name ONE thing that has improved under GWB? Just one?????

Environment? Education? Health care? National security? Foreign Relations? Unemployment? Social Security? Trade deficit? Economy???

I love it how when someone brings up the 2000 election and how GWB stole it, some Conservatives just roll their eyes and say "Get over it, that was so long ago". But then, if you mention Bill Clinton, they get all pissed off and talk about how awful he was. Total hypocrisy.

I'm not a Clinton fan, I just look at things REASONABLY and not skewed by ideologies that don't amount to sh*t at the end of the day. IMO, things were MUCH better under Clinton.

I hate GWB with every ounce of my being and will do everything I can to support his dumb ass being kicked back to Texas.

No more lies, George!

Peace.Matty.
    Last edited by Matty; 11-17-2003 at 12:22 PM.

your just talking stupid now.. of course we can all be individuals this is just my point of view... are you german or are you stationed in Germany?..

Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Let's see...a few rambling points about AWOL George.

More jobs have been lost under his presidency than THE LAST 12 PRESIDENCIES COMBINED. - and in only 3 years. Nice!

He's relaxing clean air and clean water bills as we speak with new Energy Bill - that's good right, because clean air and water don't do anyone any good. Let's drill ANWR, privatize National Forests, and make more nukes while we're at it - what a great f****ing idea, George.

He'd love nothing more than to rip up every tree and pollute every stream in the world just to get at that sweet sweet crude. Pushing to drill for natural gas in a pristine area in Rocky Mountains for.....get ready.....3 days worth of natural gas. That's right, the US Geological Survey has researched the area several times and estimates that there is only 3 days worth of natural gas there at the most. Genius!

RENEWABLE ENERGY NOW!!! There will come a day when the earth's oil, coal, and timber supplies will be all but depleated. Our rivers, streams, and ocean will be polluted and completely "fished". Then what? Where will we go? Do we just pack up and leave? The US is ADDICTED to OIL. IMO, if we weren't so hooked on oil, the Twin Towers would still be standing. We wouldn't have to defend Israel and we wouldn't have such a strong military presence in Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries. We need to switch to renewable and clean energy sources.

GWB is a big energy/big corporation WHORE and there is absolutely no way to dispute this. He's mortgaging our future to line the pockets of his buddies (see Halliburton, Bechtel, Enron) while we fight amongst ourselves or tape our windows shut with duct tape because Bill O'Reilly says to.

AWOL George demands we support our troops and then slashes their benefits in the same breath.

I've asked this question before, I'll ask again: Can anyone name ONE thing that has improved under GWB? Just one?????

Environment? Education? Health care? National security? Foreign Relations? Unemployment? Social Security? Trade deficit? Economy???

I love it how when someone brings up the 2000 election and how GWB stole it, some Conservatives just roll their eyes and say "Get over it, that was so long ago". But then, if you mention Bill Clinton, they get all pissed off and talk about how awful he was. Total hypocrisy.

I'm not a Clinton fan, I just look at things REASONABLY and not skewed by ideologies that don't amount to sh*t at the end of the day. IMO, things were MUCH better under Clinton.

I hate GWB with every ounce of my being and will do everything I can to support his dumb ass being kicked back to Texas.

No more lies, George!

Peace.Matty.
    very nice post....

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    OK... Mine was one of 'em.

Yet, I don't blame BUSH... I blame Assama, the Islamic radicals, and any country that supports or harbors terrorism. Lets drop some more bombs!

911 was not Bush's fault. It was a collective failure of our entire system, most of which was still in place from Clinton.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Why is it scary? That you may perceive our president as weak and we still prevail as the world power. I have made it a habit to disregard other country's opinion of our president, democrat or republican, because we are not trying to emulate a Sweden.
    What is scary is that a person that seems to be a bit incompetent is running the most powerfull nation. What is scary is that with such a big population you still cant get a competent president and instead have to vote for the lesser evil.

Why would anyones oppinion be disregared just because they live in another country?

Im sure there are a couple of persons in north korea that knows a shitload more about politics then this board combined, should they be disregarded just because they live under a dictator??

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Well Greenspan is still there. What has changed? The president! Speaking of Neville Chamberlain I would compare Bush's handling of N Korea way before Clinton's foreign policies. The economy was going into the tank before 9/11. Also 9/11 is used to justify going into Iraq. Iraq was a castrated 3rd world nation and poses a greater threat now than before. Don't tell me about the ruthless dictatorneeding to be removed eiyher. There are more men leading countries in Asia and Africa doing the same thing. If that is now the threshold we should be "freeing" those countries to. I don't believe Bush is a fool or a buffoon. He is of average or slightly above intelligence squeaking through Harvard with C's and I totally disagree with his policies. On the other hand Bill Clinton is very intelligent as is Al Gore and were not as easily swayed be ideology. If GW's father had not been a prominent government figure and later president GW would be a mid level manager at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead007
    OK... Mine was one of 'em.

Yet, I don't blame BUSH... I blame Assama, the Islamic radicals, and any country that supports or harbors terrorism. Lets drop some more bombs!

911 was not Bush's fault. It was a collective failure of our entire system, most of which was still in place from Clinton.

Sorry to hear you've lost your job.

I think there are direct correlations between our current "War on Terrorism" in Afghanistan and Iraq and the Israeli occupation of Palestine. And we all know how well that has gone, right? It's been over 30 years and has dropping more bombs, and bulldozing homes fixed anything? No. This is what we face as we occupy both countries.

I think it's wise to place blame on the steps of those who have continued to undermind other countries and instill the hatred we experienced on 9/11/01. And this blame stretches so far back into US history that it's probably damn near impossible to trace. You are right, this was a collective failure - but why is it that GWB wants so badly to suppress any investigation into these events? Why was so much information about Saudi Arabia edited out of their reporting? You'd think that an investigation into the single greatest intelligence failure in the history of civilization would receive all the support it needs to ensure no repeats, right? Wrong - GWB, CIA, FBI all dug their heals in. GWB also only gave a fraction the time needed to perform a complete investigation - timed nicely to end well before 2004 primaries. Do you know that in the six weeks that followed the recent shuttle explosion, there were 2 official investigations. Yet, we still haven't scratched the surface of 9/11 over two years after the fact. How can anyone possibly be ok with this?

Again, I want to be clear that if a democrat had pulled this sh*t I would be equally enraged. This is not about parties or beliefs, this is about what makes sense. And this sh*t does NOT make sense.

Peace.Matty.
    Last edited by Matty; 11-17-2003 at 01:17 PM.

Here's more good news:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails George Bush's CV.. This man is a fucking fool.-deficits.jpg   George Bush's CV.. This man is a fucking fool.-jobcreation.jpg   George Bush's CV.. This man is a fucking fool.-djia.jpg  

Thought I'd better post sources lest someone challenge these stats:

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics. Last updated October 10th, 2003.

Source: Dow Jones. Last Update: October 10th, 2003.

Source: The Bush White House Last Update:June 15th, 2003.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Here's more good news:
    Notice how this all started AFTER 9/11.

Since none of the stats are broken down by month it's hard to say when the decline started. Either way, I don't think 9/11 cannot be rolled out every time someone questions the intentions or record of this administration. Neither can "Love it or Leave it" or "Support the Troops". IMO, this is irresponsible and serves to shift blame away from the complete and utter failure of GWB's presidency. This sort of 'cowboy mentality' of put up or shut up is one of the reasons GWB is so hated around the world.

So we give the guy four more years to prove himself? Why? The man is a liability who has accomplished NOTHING in the three years he's been in office. Everything he touches turns to sh*t and yet I continue to read things like "he's doing a great job because of 9/11 and Iraq...." Really? Great job? How so? How EXACTLY is he doing a great job??? Are we safer now? Are we better off now????

Put aside the blind patriotism and ask yourselves honestly and without prejudice if the US, and the world to a greater extent, is better off now.

Peace.Matty.
    Last edited by Matty; 11-17-2003 at 02:01 PM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Read what Johan said...that what so scary imo. But yeah i dont have any influence on whos running the usa, but should you have on whos running iraq or north korea or syria? Why? Are they a threat? Arent you a threat in alot of other countrys eyes? Should they invade you and get rid of Bush and disarm all your nukes?

You gotto look at it from all sides. Personally i support you in Iraq even if my government dont.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    A lot of these problems stem from the fact that Americans don't hear both sides of the story. Correct me if I'm wrong, but In britain there is tons of media for & against Blair. This isn't the situation at all in the US, there is hardly any critcism at all in the media here in the US, and I think thats part of the reason people love Bush so much because thats really about all they ever hear about him. In Britain you have both sides presented.

In Britain, Blair has to answer to Parliament, Bush doesn't have to answer to anyone or defend himself in front of congress.

As much as saddam is/was a bad person, you have to wonder why there were so few countries supporting the war. But no one in the US explained why there were so many countries against the war and why the anti-war protest had become so global and increasingly large that it would have (if it wasn't) been the largest anti-war protest movement in the history of man.

At the end of the day, if you're a Bush supporter, hey thats fine, thats your choice, and I have no qualms with that, but at least consider both sides to the story. Open your eyes.

With that being said, if anyone knows of any good european online newspapers (with English translations) please post them.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Personally i support you in Iraq even if my government dont.
    Well that's good................Sweden was next on our list of countries to take over. hahahaha This is America...............we're always looking out for a good chocolate and watch source. hahahahaha

I'm just joking with my bro Palme here so no one get bent out of shape over my post please.

Almost forgot this little gem - Unemployment Stat! Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics (see above for link)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails George Bush's CV.. This man is a fucking fool.-unemploy.jpg  

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Well that's good................Sweden was next on our list of countries to take over. hahahaha This is America...............we're always looking out for a good chocolate and watch source. hahahahaha

I'm just joking with my bro Palme here so no one get bent out of shape over my post please.
    wrong country bro I think your thinking about swiss

here in sweden we only have hot blondes and raindears

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    If I can make a quick observation regarding the past and current state of the stock market as tied to the national economy. What was the factor during Pres. Clintons tenure that spiked the economy to the heights that it reached? I think it is fairly simple to point out the most obvious; the flourish of the tech market place (i.e. dot coms, software and hardware companies). Using Mattys' third graphic regarding presidents Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and the stock market it is fairly easy to see that the "boom" in the stock market began in mid-95. For those that have been involved in the tech industries for more than 10 years, we are aware that 95-96 was the beginning of a new tech commercial era, the "dot com era" if you will. Now, referencing Mattys' graphic once more we can see that the stock market "boom" began to slump near late-2000, to early-2001. So what happened to the stock market? Bush, maybe in part.........but not entirely. As anyone who invested their money in the "dot com" flurry can tell us (myself being one of them), the bottom fell out of almost all of the public "dot com" companies........only the few and proud remained (aka profitible dot coms). So why did they fail? Bush.........come on now, lets put our bias aside for a moment and be objective. The dot coms that burst, failed because the were not profitible. Their backing companies were tired of the second, third, forth, etc rounds of funding that needed to be poured into these pipe dream companies, with little to no results. These failed dot coms were nearly always in the red, never black. Of course there is much more to the economy than a few thousand public dot coms. However, to say that Bush is the front running reason that the national economy is the way it is, is quite subjective and somewhat ignorant.
    I truely hate talking politics on message boards. Its hard to get accross a direct point without sounding crass. Anyhow, its been a good read though.

Quote Originally Posted by johan

And nice Volvos!

Red

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan

Even more a reason to take over your country. As a country we are too fat already so we don't need more chocolate. We always need more Hot blonds.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Even more a reason to take over your country. We always need more Hot blonds.
    Ah but bro.. remember, you take over Sweden, you have to take ABBA!!!! Now ask youself... is it truly worth it?

Red

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You sucked me back in to the conversation.....go to Bigcharts.com and pull up the $DJI or any other sector you prefer...that should answer any Q's on the stockmarket collapse...All the best..DB

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information