Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

The Germ Terminator

Hey Bros, it like 12:30 central time and I am up because I cant sleep..me and my girl are watching info-mercials and I am watching one about the Germ terminatior for your tooth brush. Dudes they are making it sound like germs on your tooth brushs are gonna kill you. They said that there are more germs on your tooth brush, then on your toliet bowl brush..sick...
    2 germ terminators for 20.00...think I might get one...

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Get 7. That way you can move from "Entry level sucker" to "Bonafide Sucker".

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ryan..They are using tricky marketing strategies to prey on individuals that are not familiar with germs..Your toothbrush is indeed a harbor for bacteria and germs, but many of these are absolutley harmless and are necessary to keep a proper ph level in the mouth..I would skip the Germ Terminator and if you are concerned, buy some Listerine and soak your brush in it overnight a few times a week..You are not going to die from germs on your toothbrush!!! Unless Cycleon has been over to spend the night!!

Doc M

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Ryan..They are using tricky marketing strategies to prey on individuals that are not familiar with germs..Your toothbrush is indeed a harbor for bacteria and germs, but many of these are absolutley harmless and are necessary to keep a proper ph level in the mouth..I would skip the Germ Terminator and if you are concerned, buy some Listerine and soak your brush in it overnight a few times a week..You are not going to die from germs on your toothbrush!!! Unless Cycleon has been over to spend the night!!

Doc M

mass junkie is offline banned

Doc M
    Oh shit he was at my house last night........im done for I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    think I might get one...
    Don't forget to get a few cans of spray-paint "hair" they sell too while you're at it

Listerine clears the bacteria, and merely using toothpaste (which is pretty strong shit!) does a heck of a number on the bacteria on your brush and in your mouth.

You got noting to worry about...

Red

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Doc M
    Yeah that is what i thought, I was telling my girl the same thing..and if you were really woried about it why couldnt you just poor straight alcohol over your brush to kill the bacteria..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Doc M

Great advice, though I think I will stop using my toothbrush for the toliet bowl...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    just poor straight alcohol over your brush to kill the bacteria..
    I actually do use doc's advice when I have a cold or the flu.

I don't want to "infect" my family's toothbrushes in the holder when I am sick, so I store mine with it's head in a shotglass full of listerine (which is minty alcohol, but I guess vodka or rhum would do fine! ).

My doctor had suggested that when I had this nasty lingering cold and tonsilitis that just wouldn't go away... might be a coincidence but after I started that it all went away.

Red

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    what if....you brush your teeth WITH toilet bowl water

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    what if....you brush your teeth WITH toilet bowl water
    That only works if you also use the toilet brush...

And for maximum effect make sure the toilet brush still has little pieces of toilet paper and crap in it...

Red

Thread Information