BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

I want to kill. Part II... There ARE some decent people out there.

Well as a follow up to my 'I want to kill' thread..

I hadn't trained Saturday or Sunday and decided to hit the gym this evening. So there I was still depressed and pissed as hell over my stolen kickboxing gear when the girl on the reception calls and say "M.... there's a message for you here".. The message read, ring Mick at 087 blah blah blah regarding kickboxing gear. So I rang the guy not knowing what was going on. Turns out this guy found my bag in a laneway and it appeared as though everything was still inside. We arranged the meet, and true enough, nothing had been taken. Obviously the thief found nothing he could sell and chucked the bag away.

So there ya go, I had my gear back and my faith in mankind is restored.

Now I have to go back to the shop I bought new gear from this morning and try to get a refund, shouldn't be a problem.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    FUCKIN" YES!!! there is good karma out there man... im glad you got your shit back... you got a comp coming this weekend right?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro.

Things always happen for a reason, maybe now you should put a car alarm on your 18-Speed?

HAAAA

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    nice

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good news bro

Hey guys here's the funny side of it. My wife is always complaining about the smell from my bag, of course I thought she was just bitching.. Right well this guy says "It looks like everything is there, but fuck man I can't go through your bag, its fucking stinking".. So I thought 'Yeah the rain must have got to it!. I picked up the bag and everything was dry!, so the penny dropped. I'm a smelly bastard, lol.

Legs, the fight was yesterday. I didn't turn up for it. I was freaking and too upset to travel. But everything is right in the world again

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Hey guys here's the funny side of it. My wife is always complaining about the smell from my bag, of course I thought she was just bitching.. Right well this guy says "It looks like everything is there, but fuck man I can't go through your bag, its fucking stinking".. So I thought 'Yeah the rain must have got to it!. I picked up the bag and everything was dry!, so the penny dropped. I'm a smelly bastard, lol.
    LMAO......... Thanks for sharing bro..that made my day

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Legs, the fight was yesterday. I didn't turn up for it. I was freaking and too upset to travel. But everything is right in the world again
    that sucks but theres always next time right... did your son fight?

Nope, we didn't go. It wasn't a hugh competition and we didn't mind missing it. He got silver in the all Ireland kickboxing championships 4 weeks ago so didn't mind resting on his lurels for awhile.

cb25 is offline Banned
    good to hear bro...always good to hear stories of good stuff coming back around

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You should smell my hockey bag. Goalies always stink. Not to mention that I look like I showered in sweat after a game or 2. I hang my stuff outside and spray the fuck out of it with Fabreez. That stuff rocks. Try it out it works

Thread Information