Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 38 of 38
  1. #1
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978

    I'm gonna get huge!

    Today i started my newbie workout plan! I'm gonna work out twice a day, morning i'll do back tris shoulders and abs, and evening i'm gonna do chest, legs, and bis! no less than 40 sets per muscle group, and i'm gonna start taking 100 IU's of insulin per day, right before bed! I'm gonna eat nothing but salads all day, and in between my workouts, 2 hours of intense cardio with no water!

    i'm gonna get huge!

  2. #2
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Bro, i told you not to steal my workout plan! That was my genius at work! dont take credit! It's my secret to being an animal.

  3. #3
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    That sounds like an alright workout plan. Why are you only working out twice a day. You dont have to worry about sleeping or eating right so there is alot more time to do the only things that make you big-and those things are working out and taking drugs.

  4. #4
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    That sounds like an alright workout plan. Why are you only working out twice a day. You dont have to worry about sleeping or eating right so there is alot more time to do the only things that make you big-and those things are working out and taking drugs.
    you have a point, maybe i should throw in some adderoll to pump me up for workouts? maybe stack that with ephedra and pcp, make me super strong!

  5. #5
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    make sure you get that weightgainer 4000... 4000 grams of saturated fat..

  6. #6
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Dont forget to top it off with a weekend of binge drinking....

  7. #7
    FrkyBgStok's Avatar
    FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    1,399
    the funny thing is, i was talking to my best friend the other day (who doesn't know a whole lot) and i asked him what his chest workout looks like. he tells me he does:

    4 sets barbell bench
    4 sets decline bench
    4 sets incline hammer strength
    4 sets cable flys
    4 sets dumbbell flat bench
    4 sets db incline
    4 sets db decline
    4 sets of regular flys

    He actually said, quotem he promises he is going to get way bigger than me. I will give him your workout plan.

  8. #8
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    the funny thing is, i was talking to my best friend the other day (who doesn't know a whole lot) and i asked him what his chest workout looks like. he tells me he does:

    4 sets barbell bench
    4 sets decline bench
    4 sets incline hammer strength
    4 sets cable flys
    4 sets dumbbell flat bench
    4 sets db incline
    4 sets db decline
    4 sets of regular flys

    He actually said, quotem he promises he is going to get way bigger than me. I will give him your workout plan.
    yeah man, that's no where near enough to grow!

  9. #9
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    anything under 40+ sets!!! is for wimps.. heeh I suggest more for large muscle groups!!

  10. #10
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Bro, i told you not to steal my workout plan! That was my genius at work! dont take credit! It's my secret to being an animal.
    Uh.. heh, sorry... i didn't realize that the DNP didn't kill you.. thought i was free to take credit for your ideas since you were out of the way... heh.. my mistake.

  11. #11
    Bigboy123's Avatar
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Coast...
    Posts
    1,531
    Sounds like a great workout. PM with ur exact meal regiment because im goin to hop on the band wagon...

  12. #12
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    make sure you get that weightgainer 4000... 4000 grams of saturated fat..
    Beefcake! Beeefffccaaaaakkkkeeee!! Say it!!

  13. #13
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    my exact diet will be 10,000 celery stalks a day.

  14. #14
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    First of all, that's not nearly enough celery. And there's too many carbs...too much fat...and you don't need that much protein...

    10,000 celery stalks...do some research and repost

    so, since you started this yesterday...are you huge already? 'Cause i heard from this one guy that if you work out like you said...and take insulin all day long...that you'll wake up the VERY next day and look like bdtr, except you'll be big...

  15. #15
    slamd097's Avatar
    slamd097 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    az
    Posts
    740
    Dude...can I suggest the Mcdonalds diet....same as subways. I can't find their last spokes person, (i think he died of a heart attack) but he was huge!!! that guy must have had one hell of a work out...

  16. #16
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    i haven't started yet, it's hard to get a source for insulin . I'm hoping that if i continue rolling(robbing, for those who aren't up on the lingo) bums at night while they're asleep, i'll eventually find a diabetic one so i can steal his insulin.

  17. #17
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i haven't started yet, it's hard to get a source for insulin. I'm hoping that if i continue rolling(robbing, for those who aren't up on the lingo) bums at night while they're asleep, i'll eventually find a diabetic one so i can steal his insulin.
    good plan. bums always have the good stuff

  18. #18
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Nice work on that new regiment CA. I think you should do 99cent Value meal diet. Every hour on the hour purchase one 99 cent value item from any local fast food restaurant. Combined with no sleep, 100iu insulin , adarol and pcp( think you should use shrooms) you will tear it up in the gym. Oh yeah, 1000mg dbol every day. Before you go to bed have a proetin shake mixed with 8 shots of ever clear. You are good to go!

  19. #19
    Catamount's Avatar
    Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    374
    Don't forget to max out everyday on the bench

  20. #20
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    rollin a bum... hey I got keys to a clinic...

  21. #21
    FrkyBgStok's Avatar
    FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i haven't started yet, it's hard to get a source for insulin. I'm hoping that if i continue rolling(robbing, for those who aren't up on the lingo) bums at night while they're asleep, i'll eventually find a diabetic one so i can steal his insulin.
    why not just openly ask for a source on this board.

  22. #22
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    You guys are all idiots. Don't you know that all you have to do is take steroids . There is no need for diet, workout, and all that other crap. Just a shit load of roids.

    Also you need to start as young as possible or its too late.

  23. #23
    FrkyBgStok's Avatar
    FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    You guys are all idiots. Don't you know that all you have to do is take steroids . There is no need for diet, workout, and all that other crap. Just a shit load of roids.

    Also you need to start as young as possible or its too late.
    LMAO

  24. #24
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    why not just openly ask for a source on this board.
    lol, that was awesome. but to get back in character.. I think i'll stick to rolling the bums, no need for a source. There are advantages to rolling bums that a source can't offer me, such as free unrolled tobacco and papers, as well as free filthy knit hats.

  25. #25
    roch's Avatar
    roch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    infamy
    Posts
    630
    sorry if this has been asked before, but can you drink insulin ???

  26. #26
    CBR9Seadoo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    You guys are all idiots. Don't you know that all you have to do is take steroids . There is no need for diet, workout, and all that other crap. Just a shit load of roids.

    [COLOR=Lime]Also you need to start as young as possible or its too late.
    Ron, better watch what u say or Sphinx will come and debate you with his all knowing wisdom. Then you're screwed. He won't let you forget it.

  27. #27
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    I have no comment about that member. Just leave it at that.


    BTW to all the real newbies out there. Everyone here is joking do not take any of this stupid advice

  28. #28
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I have no comment about that member. Just leave it at that.


    BTW to all the real newbies out there. Everyone here is joking do not take any of this stupid advice
    oh man, i really hope no one took 100 iu's of insulin right before bed time at my advice.. that's the recipe for a dead newbie.

  29. #29
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    oh man, i really hope no one took 100 iu's of insulin right before bed time at my advice.. that's the recipe for a dead newbie.
    hehe maybe they'd deserve to be dead newbies...

  30. #30
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hehe maybe they'd deserve to be dead newbies...
    IMO not funny...............

  31. #31
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    IMO not funny...............
    come on bull, i feel guilty enough already as it is!

  32. #32
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    come on bull, i feel guilty enough already as it is!

    no you dont.. you GP hater!!!

  33. #33
    bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    alaska
    Posts
    107
    I don't know about you, but I got huge on a Bowflex,
    and the cell tech, nitro tech stack

  34. #34
    Nailer's Avatar
    Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    10110101
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by bouya_ak
    I don't know about you, but I got huge on a Bowflex,
    and the cell tech, nitro tech stack
    and the Fitness Made Simple with John Basedow

  35. #35
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    I hate john basedow. Have you seen that guy lately? He looks old as shit in the face and a bunch of grey hair.

  36. #36
    Raven8264's Avatar
    Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    148
    Cartman: "Ah'm buff!" *flex*

    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    make sure you get that weightgainer 4000... 4000 grams of saturated fat..

  37. #37
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    You guys are all NEWBIE HATERS.
    The word is out. No newbies are gonna come near you.

  38. #38
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    You guys are all NEWBIE HATERS.
    The word is out. No newbies are gonna come near you.
    Haha, lol, GOOD!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •