Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Michael Jacksons at it again, is he a chester

Well i just seen on the news that the police stormed into Jacksons house. I guess he's being charged as a chomo. How could any parent let this shit happen after the first time he "did not do it"

mass junkie is offline banned
    Dumb ass , should of took his own advice and just (beat it)

lol mass, no shit.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Dumb ass , should of took his own advice and just (beat it)

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, I don't understand why any parent would think it is okay to let their kids hang out at that freaks house.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I thought I saw him aty the walmart sale, kids clothes were half off!!

well, I hope bubba makes if a dancing prison bitch!! "I don't care if they're balck or white..oooo"

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Yeah, I don't understand why any parent would think it is okay to let their kids hang out at that freaks house.
    Not only that but if you were Michael Jackson why would you continue to have kids over if you got yourself in so much trouble. Such a dumbass!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Kill Him!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh come on now. They are looking for a $$$$ settlement. I'm no M. Jackson fan, but I think this is total bullshit. It's not like the parents came forward. Some prosecutor was going door to door of parents who's kids had been there, asking if they thought anything was suspicious....

BDTR is offline Retired
    Id just like to say anyone who thought he was innocent... was RETARDED.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Any parent who would let their child sleep with an adult is RETARDED!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Oh come on now. They are looking for a $$$$ settlement. I'm no M. Jackson fan, but I think this is total bullshit. It's not like the parents came forward. Some prosecutor was going door to door of parents who's kids had been there, asking if they thought anything was suspicious....
    sorry bros, but i am going to have to agree with blt. They are after the money. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    sorry bros, but i am going to have to agree with blt. They are after the money. Period.

Well so far a law suit has not been filed, and according to the d.a the parents want justice.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i bet the sick basterd was messing with the little kids. He really is a sicko ... needs some jail time

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Any parent who would let their child sleep with an adult is RETARDED!
    I agree........... and I also think these parents want to cash in on his money.......... but if there was any indication that he may have molested a child inocent or not I wouldn't leave my kid alone in a room with him........ I just wouldn't take that chance.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm pretty sure the reason why they searched his home was to find evidence.. pictures, tapes, etc. I think they've got him. Would he go to a regular prison? I wonder if MJ would get the standard treatment. I hope he gets ass raped myself.

roch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok

I'll have to say I agree with you guys on this one...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I agree........... and I also think these parents want to cash in on his money.......... but if there was any indication that he may have molested a child inocent or not I wouldn't leave my kid alone in a room with him........ I just wouldn't take that chance.
    Agreed Mud.....and it's all about $$$$,been on CNBC,Bloomberg all day.Why the 6pm thread

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Here's some crazy irony to all this, you guys ready....

On his new CD he has a collaboration with R. Kelly!!!

I was in the gym when i heard that, and damn near dropped on the floor laughing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Agreed Mud.....and it's all about $$$$,been on CNBC,Bloomberg all day.Why the 6pm thread
    Because nobody else started it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    i bet the sick basterd was messing with the little kids. He really is a sicko ... needs some jail time
    You're right if he's found guilty he should go to prison but you know the prison he would do time in would be nicer then some people's homes. If he didn't have a nickle to his name he would end up in a real prison and then found dead later on........ and if he did molested a child then that's what he deserves.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Of course he won't go to a normal prison.................he needs one that will take his oxygen tent and that crazy monkey (bubbles) as well. hahaha

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I was watching CNN tonight and they had a poll.
    It was something like this:
    Would you let you children spend a night at Neverland?

15% answered Yes.

WTF?

D

Remember when he got nabbed for fucking little boys 8-10 years ago, he bought his way out of the courts and magically the plaintifs refused to testify in exchange for "secret settlements"

Unless I am mistaken the law was changed after that to prevent guardians of minors from pulling out of cases of sexual abuse (kind of like domestic violence, cops here can press charges without the victims consent if they have reasonable doubt). Cases will now proceed in court with or without parents consent.

As for parents letting their kids sleep with wacko jacko, think about it... some sick parents fucking pimp their kids for smack money, others starve or beat them bloody... isn't a big jump of the imagination there... though it is unbelievably disturbing on too many levels.

(sorry to rant a little... I'm still disturbed by something I saw yesterday at work. Many of you know I work as an environmental inspector and ride around in a city van. Yesterday stopped at a red light this boy - couldn't be older than 7 - came up to my van begging for money... looks like he hasn't washed in years or eaten in days, wearing ripped clothes way too short for him, no shoes... and he's crying that he's cold... like an idiot I asked the kid what the hell was wrong with him standing outside with no shoes in freezing weather... he points at this piece of shit druggy at the bus stop and says his dad is making him beg for money. I stopped the van, turn on my lightbar, have the kid sit in it, call the cops and then completely lose it and go pick up this dirtbag for a friendly chat... held him up by his neck on the side of my van 'till the cops showed up. Hardest I ever did in my life was not turning this POS into a human speedbag. Barely slept last nite... couldn't get this kids face out of my head... my son got a few extra hugs last night and this morning).

Eeeep, sorry about that bros... didn't want to hijack wacko-jackos thread

Red

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Well so far a law suit has not been filed, and according to the d.a the parents want justice.
    damn, post a link to this article

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I was watching CNN tonight and they had a poll.
    It was something like this:
    Would you let you children spend a night at Neverland?

15% answered Yes.

WTF?

D
    yeah but that was mj clicking (yes ) from all of the comps in his house...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    damn, post a link to this article

Who the hell said i was reading an article, i heard this shit on the news.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    where the idiot messed up was having that special on Fox or CBS or something. He admitted that he sleeps with boys still.....The police were watching him like a hawk

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i just seen on the news that the police stormed into Jacksons house. I guess he's being charged as a chomo. How could any parent let this shit happen after the first time he "did not do it"
    The sad thing is I'm thinking that some warped parents are hoping something like that happens to their child so they can go to court and win a multi-million dollar settlement.

Parents would send thier young daughters out to be prostitues years ago, so it wouldn't surprise me if some of the parents are doing a form of that by letting their children stay over night with MJ.

I hope MJ isn't a child molester. But if he is, it dosen't surprise me. I'm sure he had to deal with molesting perverts while he was still young. He probably had experiences that have warped him sexually.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-19-2003 at 11:19 PM.

cb25 is offline Banned
    From what i understand...isn't this one a criminal case - in that, according to the point brought up by Red Ketchup - there will be no settlements for $$ - if anything, he'll get a plea bargain...but i think this charge is a lot more serious the 2nd time around...

And yea, like everyone else said...why on earth would you let your child "sleep over" at an adult's house?? Someone who, at the time, didn't even have kids of his own...they got an invite to sleep with Michael Jackson...sorry, but there's no need...you can go over and play, under supervision (but only because he's the King of Pop) - but my kids (theoretical at this point) would never be left alone with an adult i didn't know well enough...even then...

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    From what i understand...isn't this one a criminal case - in that, according to the point brought up by Red Ketchup - there will be no settlements for $$ - if anything, he'll get a plea bargain...but i think this charge is a lot more serious the 2nd time around...

And yea, like everyone else said...why on earth would you let your child "sleep over" at an adult's house?? Someone who, at the time, didn't even have kids of his own...they got an invite to sleep with Michael Jackson...sorry, but there's no need...you can go over and play, under supervision (but only because he's the King of Pop) - but my kids (theoretical at this point) would never be left alone with an adult i didn't know well enough...even then...
    If Michael was to be found guilty of being a chomo the childs parents could still file a civil suit against him and win millions that way.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    They shoudl punish MJ and whatever reatrded parentrs let their kids hang with that clown...

what do micheal jackson and MicDonalds burgers ahve in common?????

a 45 year old peice of meat between 8 year old buns..

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

Amen to that man...There is this girl at my school always standin up for him. Shes like "he just has a strong desire and love for children!"...yeah, a strong desire to do shit to them. Yikes...anyone who does that kind of shit to a kid deserves to be crucified upside down and set on fire.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If Michael was to be found guilty of being a chomo the childs parents could still file a civil suit against him and win millions that way.

Exactly. The criminal case is just part of it. MJ could be found innocent in the criminal case and still pay out a huge settlement in a civil suit.

Angry Bad Joke!

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    They shoudl punish MJ and whatever reatrded parentrs let their kids hang with that clown...

what do micheal jackson and MicDonalds burgers ahve in common?????

a 45 year old peice of meat between 8 year old buns..
    but still funny

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Exactly. The criminal case is just part of it. MJ could be found innocent in the criminal case and still pay out a huge settlement in a civil suit.
    Same as OJ

The sad thing is i think even if evidence proved Michael guilty, he would still be found Not Guilty.

The fucker could bribe the judge!!!! That guys got so much money its unreal!

If he has so much money how come he's going bankrupt?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeah thats right BigMike....sorry I forgot about that. .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information