Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mandinka is offline Junior Member
    PLease , he had a good body but he won because of politics pure and simple , he never had a body close to Oliva. He was also a real bully.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Bottom line is that he is a polotician and he is goin to say what ever the people want to say... 30 years ago he was a body builder but we have to all face the fact that he has turned over to the dark side of poloticians.(jk) But seriously all poloticians are are public figures that try to make the general public at ease with current issues, and thats what he is doin...

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, of course he is going to say this shit. So far the man has done some serious shit for us...he reappealed the car tax and is shooting down the drivers liscense for illeagals.

I could care less what he says about juice...just as long as he fixes the state I live in...so far he is doing that for RON and me!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If I understand what he says, he is only advocating that more testing needs to be done to make sure that sports athletes are not using - presumably because that would give an unfair advantage over those who dont - I havent seen him mention ANYWHERE about getting drugs out of BB or for that matter getting tougher on juice in the general population

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information