Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

How many here dont drink alcohole?

How many here stay completely away from alcohole?

Im getting just a little bit sic of alcohole and its so fucking anoying when people think Im a weirdo just because I dont drink often.
    Seems like people here cant even hang out without alcohole and I hate beeing around drunk people when sober.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I know what you mean johan...people are always giving me shit because i hardly ever drink. I'll go out and drink every once in a while - but there are definitely too many people who can't (or won't) have a good time w/o drinking...

For me, i don't totally mind being the sober one. It helps if there's a couple of people not drinking, but, I prefer to make choices for myself...rather than do something just because others are doing it - or to get totally lit and lose control of myself...

I have the occasional beer, but thats all... no alcohol at all for me.

Red

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I don't drink.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Never been much of a drinker myself. I'll have a drink once in a while but when I go out with the guys or people from work I pull the bartender to the side and tell him to just give me diet cokes everytime they order another round.

When someone asks if I have a drink I just hold up my coke (they don't know there's nothing in it) and smile.

wiky is offline Junior Member
    1 beer a day (somedays no one somedays 3) doesnt change my mind but i feel a bit better mood, always for sit down and chat, not for going to discos and that stuff (i did when child)

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't really like the flavor, especially beer, although I have overindulged a time or two on vodka and cranberry juice (a word of advice--never eat chocolate donuts after 6 Capecodders).
    Nowadays it's usually Calistoga (like a Perrier) or coffee if they've got some made . . .

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't drink either, i used to be that drunk dumbass.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't touched the stuff since the summer.. not a big fan. I maybe get drunk 4 times a year.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I unfortuntly have a hard time not drinking when I go out...the crew I hang with they all drink (actually pretty much everyone is a drunk...me included). We're not knock down drunks where we have to have a drink all the time..but when we go out...alcohol is there. I love beer...and my belly will tell you that,,,lmao. However, right not I am eating and drinking whatever i want trying to bulk up...then come January I am going to hit a strict diet...

But to answer your question...I do drink...I like it...I know the bad effects it has on my body...but these are the choices I choose!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    I unfortuntly have a hard time not drinking when I go out...the crew I hang with they all drink (actually pretty much everyone is a drunk...me included). We're not knock down drunks where we have to have a drink all the time..but when we go out...alcohol is there. I love beer...and my belly will tell you that,,,lmao. However, right not I am eating and drinking whatever i want trying to bulk up...then come January I am going to hit a strict diet...

But to answer your question...I do drink...I like it...I know the bad effects it has on my body...but these are the choices I choose!
    Yeah everyones choise. I am about to quit drinking completely mostly because alcohole only makes me depressed. I never get hang overs or anything like that even after drinking ALOT.

To be honest Im getting kind of sic of hanging out with "regular" people
    alltogheter. I mean their lasyness and poor eathing habits ect just doesnt go along with a bodybuilding lifestyle at all. Anyone else feel this way? Like regular peoples lack of disciplin gets transfered into your lifestyle if you hang out with them to much??

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I used to drink quite a bit but what else to you expect from a college kid. Now I don't ever touch the stuff unless it's a special occasion. I'll go out to the bars and be fine with ordering a water. The last time I had a drink was when the Yankees beat the Sox in game 7 to celebrate, haha.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't drink either, twice in my life. The last time, I'm not so proud of. But what can you do.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I drink pretty often but I don't get as shitfaced as I used to. When I first got to college I would binge drink all the time because that was the thing to do. Now, I drink often but within moderation. I am in a fraternity so the option to go and drink is there every night. Especially when you throw parties with sororities. Can't wait for Saturday night.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I don't drink either, twice in my life. The last time, I'm not so proud of. But what can you do.
    Haha man, i'm proud of it! you were funny as hell!

Seriously though, don't sweat it, everyone gets sloppy now and then.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I love Guinness and Merlot, but I don't consider that drinking because I drink them with food only. A little Jaegermeister never hurt anyone.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i am not a big fan of drinking. i was one of those who could not drink socially and could not stop untill i was out. so now i dont even start!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    If I didn't lift, there were definetely times where I would have have spent ludicrous amounts of time drunk in a dark room. The only thing that keeps me off the bottle is being able to workout that same day.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I cant drink for 15 weeks....

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I very very seldom drink anything now days

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Hmm....I'm 16, I try to stay away from alot of it. Most of the people I know think you're "retarded" or "fucked up" if you dont get wasted and/or high every other day of the week. :/. I'll drink Vodka occasionally...I just love the way it tastes. I'm Irish, i'm built for drinking hehe.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I used to drink too much and got tired of hangovers. Haven't drank in years and I can't syand drunks. The cops bring 5 or 6 to the ER every weekend. The age varies from teens to hardcore alcoholics who pass out in the street. We can't release them until their levels are below.10. We had a 17 year old aweek ago who had a breathing tube shoved down his throat and was sent to the ICU. His family and friends were all standing around in tears. He's OK but I bet he doesn't do that again.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I have the occasional beer, but thats all... no alcohol at all for me.

Red

I am the opposite. I will have some drinks on special occasions but I alway stay away from beer.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I havent touched a beer or any other alcohol in over 2 months and im staying clean to new years, maybe i wont drink then either. I just sit with my girl while she gets buzzed and then when she gets "horny drunk" i take her home

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Haha man, i'm proud of it! you were funny as hell!

Seriously though, don't sweat it, everyone gets sloppy now and then.
    I'm the victim.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I have a beer once in a blue moon,but with all the political nonsense on AR lately(particular today)I just might have a Bud,since I'm off orals and don't like what I'm reading today....what the hell,still love AR and all the great people I've met...just need to calm down!!!!!And probably log off!!!!!!!!!!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I have a beer once in a blue moon,but with all the political nonsense on AR lately(particular today)I just might have a Bud,since I'm off orals and don't like what I'm reading today....what the hell,still love AR and all the great people I've met...just need to calm down!!!!!And probably log off!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here here...I'll drink to that! I'll drink one in your honor tonight Bull....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to admit, I love my booze. But when I'm on a cycle, I don't drink too much. It feels so good not to wake up with a hangover!!!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i used to never drink...........now i will a decent amount......prob. 3 weekends out of a month........just the usual thing when we go out....but ughhhhhh hate that bloated feeling afterwards...................damn what u gotta give up for the perfect body, i guess.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Here here...I'll drink to that! I'll drink one in your honor tonight Bull....
    Thank you....I'm fit to be tied.....have a few please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't drink when I'm on a cycle.......... but when I'm not I drink beer, and vodka............ I never.... or I should say haven't been drunk in a very long time but I do like to drink.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I don't drink when I'm on a cycle.......... but when I'm not I drink beer, and vodka............ I never.... or I should say haven't been drunk in a very long time but I do like to drink.
    Hehe yeah, no denying that it´s a sweet thing

Hangovers are a bitch doh, you just lay in the sofa order a pizza and drink some coke watching old episodes of smallvile and charmed ones...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I drink once a month or so... and it gets ugly. Usually ends with people screaming and crying. Oh well, im great at parties.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    never had a sip in my life - i swear. i'm 24.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I like to sit back at home every once in awhile.. probably every 2-3 months and have a couple of wine coolers.... hehe and after 6 im drunk..

BDTR is offline Retired
    You drink wine coolers...

Any respect i had for you is now gone haha.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You drink wine coolers...

Any respect i had for you is now gone haha.

well you SOB... hehe atleast I dont punch fruit....

Ouch! He got you there

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I don't drink either, i used to be that drunk dumbass.
    yeah same here...

I definetly was the "unpleasant drunk" type... I quit drinking in my mid 20's after I drank myself into a coma and bored an uncer in stomach.

Now I have the occasional (like once a month) social beer, and I am quite picky about that, only drink certain Belgian and Scottish imports that taste terrific.

Besides alcohol and juice don't mix... and if I have to give up one of them well...

Red

hey I just came up with a good idea...

first get some nylon tubbing..a plunger.. a gallon of vodak (absolute ) and a air compressor

first... naw I better not!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information