monster. is offline Anabolic Member

Red face is it a fucking fashion show at the gym or what!!!!!!!!!1

does this only bother me!!!!!!! punk ass kids in brand new white sneakers, 70 dollar workout pants, a wifebeater --- this is the best and a fucking white bandana talking on the cell phone... i can't stand this shit, they bullshit and talk on their cell phone and don't train they stand around the equipment, and waste my time, its really bothersome...i would love to strangle these kids, and have them for a meal!!!!

i can see the girls getting all hooched out, and chilling, but some of the these fawks are brats!!!!

no i was never like that so, i can't relate, i must be getting old

it must be the fina

later bros, put this thread in your pipe and smoke it...

MONSTA

mass junkie is offline banned
    I really dont notice what people wear to the gym (clothes wise)...But it does bug me when guys wear cologne to the gym.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hehe MASS!! stop following me around..

but I have my own dresser drawer for my workout clothes.. but it consists of holy t-tanks and shorts.. no sweats!!!!

oh yea... what a joke...cologne....thats makes me giggle i purposely smell like my nutsac when i train - so fresh and so clean

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    cell phone errrrrrrrrrrr i wanna smash evry one of them

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    Bump, No your not crazy...I work out with annoying little brats as well, nothing is more funny that watching them fall off a tredmill when talking on their phone

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    The worst is when these pussys wear those cheap, supposedly "stylish" hats to the gym. And these guys have to wear the hat all croked and loserish...what fags, worry about working out, not about your metro-sexual faggish style!!!
    (sorry if i offended you LORDBLiTZ or BIG TEXAN )

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont have any fancy "work out clothes", i wear a wife beater and adidas 3 striped shorts every day. Sadly im the only one in that entire gym that should be wearing a wife beater... most of them dont have the muscle mass to beat up their wife if they tried.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Sorry, this is a bit off topic, but I notice more and more that the bigger you are, the more respect you kinda of given. At my univ. gym, there are those same people, all kinds, the not so serious workout ppl, the girls who come in to "look good" and the guys who do the one exercise day in and day out. The good part about our gym is that there are only a hand full of "big" people. I don't even consider myself big, but I'm decent. Usually, most students are small/skinny. I'd say, on AVERAGE, there are no more then like 3-4 "big" or "strong" people in the gym. And when you are 5'6 and weigh 210 pounds, I guess that looks big to them, although I always see myself as small (just like any other hardcore BB

But I notice that people move out of your way more often, they will be more polite with weights and wut not. And sometimes, you can tell they are pissed, they will almost make a face or something, but always comply still. I don't really know how to explain it, it's that sense or feeling that at that time when you are working out, you "own" the gym. At least till a bigger guy walks in to workout.

Like I said though, people aren't that big, and that's a big plus to working out at a school gym. During the summer I worked out at a regular public gym (Fitness West), and there were TONS of huge guys, and sometimes it makes you feel down/sad. But at school, you throw on 225/245 on the incline bench, and all those skinny fuckers stop and stare in aww, and that sometimes just makes your day

245 on incline... you warmin up????

BDTR is offline Retired
    haha i was thinkin the same thing

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    The worst is when these pussys wear those cheap, supposedly "stylish" hats to the gym. And these guys have to wear the hat all croked and loserish...what fags, worry about working out, not about your metro-sexual faggish style!!!
    (sorry if i offended you bdtr or BIG TEXAN )
    How couls you say that about these long time AR vets?

J-sun is offline Junior Member
    Monster, I see you blame everything on fina.

Fina's not your problem bro.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    How couls you say that about these long time AR vets?

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Sorry, this is a bit off topic, but I notice more and more that the bigger you are, the more respect you kinda of given. At my univ. gym, there are those same people, all kinds, the not so serious workout ppl, the girls who come in to "look good" and the guys who do the one exercise day in and day out. The good part about our gym is that there are only a hand full of "big" people. I don't even consider myself big, but I'm decent. Usually, most students are small/skinny. I'd say, on AVERAGE, there are no more then like 3-4 "big" or "strong" people in the gym. And when you are 5'6 and weigh 210 pounds, I guess that looks big to them, although I always see myself as small (just like any other hardcore BB

But I notice that people move out of your way more often, they will be more polite with weights and wut not. And sometimes, you can tell they are pissed, they will almost make a face or something, but always comply still. I don't really know how to explain it, it's that sense or feeling that at that time when you are working out, you "own" the gym. At least till a bigger guy walks in to workout.

Like I said though, people aren't that big, and that's a big plus to working out at a school gym. During the summer I worked out at a regular public gym (Fitness West), and there were TONS of huge guys, and sometimes it makes you feel down/sad. But at school, you throw on 225/245 on the incline bench, and all those skinny fuckers stop and stare in aww, and that sometimes just makes your day
    The skinny guys at my gym are pushing 245 on incline

hey Vette I see you also like Descartes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    The skinny guys at my gym are pushing 245 on incline
    nailer... 245 isnt that bad.. .dont be so hard on yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    nailer... 245 isnt that bad.. .dont be so hard on yourself...
    lol fu i push more than that

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    lol fu i push more than that
    push?? hehe were talking about benching here.. pushing around Mass's 450 lbs momma doesnt count...

just havin some fun man..

christ cell phones are the killer, unless you are a doctor, your whores can wait till you get off the stepper

Quote Originally Posted by J-sun
    Monster, I see you blame everything on fina.

Fina's not your problem bro.
    what's my problem sunshine?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Well guys i really don't give a shit about what peps think about me, I like to wear the rags i call jammies and my nasty oil stained t-shirt. Big t-shirt

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I wear my good old umbros.... HA my boyz make fun of me because my shorts r old as hell. I dont give a fuck... I GOT my old school gym clothes and i love them..

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    push?? hehe were talking about benching here.. pushing around Mass's 450 lbs momma doesnt count...

just havin some fun man..
    LOL

DAMN, I'm so happy I don't workout with you guys. What do you guys all bench?! You guys pushing up like 300lbs plus?!? Stay away from my gym!!

Most kids at my gym will do 135 to 185. ALMOST ANY time I've seen ANYONE put on 205lbs or more, they do those fucken lame ass half reps, sometimes even LESS then half. I spotted this guy on the bench press (flat) at 225lbs, and he would bring it down 6 inches and bring it back up, really fast too, I'm like WTF?!?!? These assholes couldn't even lift it ONCE if they did the shit properly.

PERSONALLY I think 245lbs on the incline is pretty heavy, especially since I've never done that much Actually, the reason I could even do that much was because we put INCLINE before FLAT now, and so we are fresh, and do more weight. Don't worry, let me juice it up and i'll let u know how much that goes up

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    people all decked out to go workout bothers me...I mentioned this in another thread

TheGame826 is offline Member
    meh the kids who bring their emo cd's with them and have their hair all spiked back and are dressed in bright yellow with like 3 earings are the ones that crack me up. I just ignore em though, i mean who cares if they just wanna look good for the couple of girls that might be in there. Basically the only thing that bugs me is the fact that they never touch a real bench, they always stick to the hammer strength.

btw ima skinny ass, only weigh bout 160-165, but i can still throw up 245 on incline for 4 or 5. ohh yeah its bulking season. hope to hit 175 by march, im eating a loaf of bread a day plus all the other stuff, not to mention thanks giving being less than a week away ::::drools::::

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Having all my shit at home now keeps me out of gyms. Good in some ways, bad in other.

I do miss looking at the hoochie koo that is usually present in the gym. Provided plenty of motivation! Since my gym is at home I can work out naked if want...okay, maybe not. But I could if I wanted! lol

peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 11-21-2003 at 02:23 PM.

Dammit what the hell am I doing wrong then? How come all you skinny fucks can hit up 245 with ease?!?

Dammit what the hell am I doing wrong then? How come all you skinny fucks can hit up 245 with ease?!?
    ooo..... incline bench press?? I thought you were talking about military presses... which ive hit 315 for a 4 repper....

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    I'm not going to take any of your shit, Monsta. You're lucky I don't have your number, bro, or I would call you on my cell phone during my workout and tell you the hell off.

I don't notice what anyone wears at the gym, what pisses me off is when they:

1) Don't know how to use the machine that they're on at the time of their workout.

2) Come to the gym to do their "one a day" sets on each machine.

yes... if you need my number, all of my cycle whores please leave a message at:

1-888-swallow-my-load

lmaooooooooo@"one a day" sets

muah...i can feel the love

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i incline 2500 lbs

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your doing fine...245# warmup on incline is good.I use db and can only max at 160# 3 sets of 10......they're playing with you bro

jesus da bull....thats ownership... 160's 3 sets of ten...christ...you have been blessed...

later bros

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    i incline 2500 lbs
    Then you woke up

actually, just a 1000 kilos

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    actually, just a 1000 kilos
    Splash water on your face,it helps