hoss827 is offline Banned

Whats the damn truth??!!!

Well, there's hardly ever anyone in the supplement forum. But i'm just wondering about the effects people have had on the 1AD/4AD stack. I plan on throwing in 6-oxo and MAG10 as well, but I hear from some bro's that they have gotten amazing effects, and also heard from other bro's it just all goes in the toilet when you take a piss. Whats the truth on this??? I'm just not wanting to waste money I guess, I'd rather buy an assload of creatine, glutamine, protein, etc then just blow my money.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    You still should have posted there bro, this is like the third time you've not put stuff in the right forum. But if you want an answer anyway, buy real supplements, not "magical seaweed". Some people claim results, but the bottom line is the MOST of them are scientifically bunk. If I read one more ad in a magazine that claims "sub-lysosomal transport via mitochondrial matrix technology" I'm going to shit in someone's mouth.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah. The reason we dont post in the suppliments section is because we dont wanna waste our money.
    AMINO ACIDS and all that shit is a waste.
    Dont get me wrong, there are some good suppliments like glutamin and such, but we have already discussed that decades ago.

Basically, creatine, protien, glutamin and a good daily vitamin is about it for normal suppliments. IMO.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard that pro hormones and steroids both have negative effects on a developing endocrine system. I realize that you're an intelligent guy, and you know that you're too young for roids, but prohormones are not really something that you should do just because you're too young for roids.. it's more of a last ditch thing for someone who's either afraid of the law, or can't get the real stuff. Some people have good gains, that's definitely true, but in my humble opinion i don't see how they could possibly be as good as the gains from AS, and i doubt that they don't have some sort of negative reprocussion when started early. I think the way to think of them is weak, legal steroids , with steroid like side effects.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I've heard that pro hormones and steroids both have negative effects on a developing endocrine system. I realize that you're an intelligent guy, and you know that you're too young for roids, but prohormones are not really something that you should do just because you're too young for roids.. it's more of a last ditch thing for someone who's either afraid of the law, or can't get the real stuff. Some people have good gains, that's definitely true, but in my humble opinion i don't see how they could possibly be as good as the gains from AS, and i doubt that they don't have some sort of negative reprocussion when started early. I think the way to think of them is weak, legal steroids, with steroid like side effects.
    Exactly what i was thinking...very well said

Thread Information