Thread: Insomnia

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Insomnia

What's up bro's,

It's been one too many times now that I've been up past 3-4am and doing nothing. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of sleeping disorder. The last couple of weeks I've ended up sleeping at around 4:30am and waking up around 8:00am and then falling back asleep around 10:00am to about Noon. I also get very tired during the day, but I can't seem to get a deep enough sleep.

It's to the point now where I've lost my patience and I desperately need some sound sleep. Any word of advice in regards too:

1) Natural remedies
    2) Over-The-Counter Sleeping Pills
    3) Prescription Drugs

???

Thanks in advance

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you thought of Melatonin? Supposed to be natural sleep aid. I have been doing that alot lately too, actually i should be sleeping right now, i told myself i would get up and jog at 5:00am today. It's 2 now.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    What's up bro's,

It's been one too many times now that I've been up past 3-4am and doing nothing. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of sleeping disorder. The last couple of weeks I've ended up sleeping at around 4:30am and waking up around 8:00am and then falling back asleep around 10:00am to about Noon. I also get very tired during the day, but I can't seem to get a deep enough sleep.

It's to the point now where I've lost my patience and I desperately need some sound sleep. Any word of advice in regards too:

1) Natural remedies
    2) Over-The-Counter Sleeping Pills
    3) Prescription Drugs

???

Thanks in advance
    If you feel in fact it is a serious problem see a doc. If your insomnia (doubt you have it, alot more serious) is induced by the current cycle you are on, you can exclude having a sleep disorder. doesnt seem to be as serious as a sleeping disorder but I am in no way a doc. GL

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Have you thought of Melatonin? Supposed to be natural sleep aid. I have been doing that alot lately too, actually i should be sleeping right now, i told myself i would get up and jog at 5:00am today. It's 2 now.
    3 hours sleep + a jog = fall on the face

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    3 hours sleep + a jog = fall on the face
    yep. needless to say, i will not be jogging.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ambian is great...

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    dont worry bro in a couple days your gunna have enough trytophan in your body to get you enough sleep for at least a week, depending on what size turkey your family plans on cooking. other great remedies...

POT, GHB, XANEX, PROMETAZINE, CLONIDINE

Da Bull is offline Banned
    On the cycle I'm on I'm having trouble sleeping,went to doc.my bp was high so he put me on meds for that and threw in xanax also....Ambien doesn't work for me,could take handfulls and nothing.Melatonin assists in REM sleep,but doesn't knock you out til taken for over a week til it's fully in your system.Just my.02

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    like we said in french: bienvenue dans le club

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Insomnia sucks...I've had it for awhile, probably the medication they have me on for some kinda virus I have...Try sleeping pills, it always worked for me but when I woke up I was tired like no other and it felt like I had 0 energy.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Like someone else said...try melatonin if you're looking for natural remedies - it doesn't work for everyone but it did wonders for me - and i usually don't wake up with that hungover feeling like valium, sleeping pills etc give you

FmRommel is offline Member
    I want to try Ambien...but never got the chance. I have trouble sleeping all the time...mostly because of stress. Melatonin works for me but in a relativly high dose and like Da Bull said....it usually takes a week to fully kick in...

FM

slamd097 is offline Banned
    sleeping pills, helped me get down after my clen cycle was finished!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Unisom is my best friend

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Just got a script today of ambien 10mg. I told her that I worked 24hr shifts and my system is all messed up. She tried giving me benadryl and I told her I have already done that deal. She was cool no probs at all. Am taking it tonight, we'll see how it goes.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Not being able to fall asleep is a terrible thing. I have trouble sleeping and have turned to "herbal" treatment, works everytime.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, the last few nights, I haven't been able to sleep. I popped some Valarien and it worked like a charm!!!!!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yeah, the last few nights, I haven't been able to sleep. I popped some Valarien and it worked like a charm!!!!!
    My remedy gives me the munchies though

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Warm milk helps somewhat. Only thing is 2 hours later, you're up again to pee.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Melatonin works great for me. The OTC pills like unisom are horrible, and terribly skew your natural sleep patterns. Take 6mg of melatonin, it will do the trick.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Unisom do nothing to me, even if i took 250mg!!! pot is best. burn a fattie ,eat all you can then go to sleep. since im focked up as hell i dont have any nightmares from eatin before bed

Thread Information