Terinox is offline The One & Only

Best Shows Always Seem To Get Cancelled

When I read the thread on Family Guy making a come back, it reminded me of this. It just seems that sometimes great shows get cancelled. Anyone here get pissed off at a cancelled show they were really into?

First major one for me was the show "The Pretender" and my sister and me would watch it all the time. It was a REALLY great show, and I think they went 2 maybe 3 seasons and ended it. For those that did see it, you probably know what I'm talking about. The show had tons of action, many many twists, it was great.

Bunch of other shows too, just to mention some, The Family Guy, Seinfeld, Friends (they JUST started to get funny again), Xena (or a similar show, they stopped with the good medevial shows, Hercules, Xena, and the new ones like Beast Master or wut not just suck ass).

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I think it was called "Fast Lane" on Fox last year. Had 2 cops and their boss was that hottie that I can't remember her name. Good show.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Yeah no shit!!! What ever happend to Benny Hill?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Friends and Seinfeld were NOT canceled. The actores were just done with the show.

FAST LANE should not have been canceled. That was a good show. FIREFLY was another one that had promise. Im am PISSED for the first time about those two shows

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Friends and Seinfeld were NOT canceled. The actores were just done with the show.

FAST LANE should not have been canceled. That was a good show. FIREFLY was another one that had promise. Im am PISSED for the first time about those two shows
    Well Seinfeld still had more in it, but Jerry had to be an ass, and was tired of doing it or some shit, wutever. Same thing with friends kinda, they could still go if they really wanted to, they want more money, and bla bla bla (they really aren't that funny by themselves, they need each other).

I agree with Fast Lane, that show was really cool. They could have taken that show in so many directions. And the boss lady I think her name was Tiffany Amber Thessen (sp?) or something like that, and she's DAMN hot!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I loved the show "Boomtown." That was the best primetime drama around! It rocked!!!!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    a sci fi show called I think Earth Above and beyond was AWSOME. They just showed one season of it here, but I want to se more if there is more(I doubt it considering many of the main guys died in the last episode).

Thread Information