Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Michael Jackson MUg Shot!

I don't know what the fuck this guy's been
    thinking for the last 20 plus years...

All I know is I hope they stick his ass in a
    nasty ass prison in general population when's
    it's all said and done...

This is a face even a mother couldn't love...

WTF!!! his ass now!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michael Jackson MUg Shot!-kind-pop_bitch-.jpg  

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    completely disgusting

BDTR is offline Retired
    They couldn't fill in the complexion part.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    his face looks like its made of clay. damm weight 120

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    He's hurtin' man.

Huuurtin' real bad. He's not human anymore.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    lol buff thanks for posting that shit, ima show my lady.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    THat is funny, hes a freak, a really freak job if u ask me...

Anything to make your AR experience more enjoyable...

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    lol buff thanks for posting that shit, ima show my lady.

Wacko Jacko just scares me...

What a freak... damm freak...

Anyone who can do to their face what he did is completely out of whack.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Wacko Jacko just scares me...

What a freak... damm freak...

Anyone who can do to their face what he did is completely out of whack.
    Red u should send your evil monkey to sexually molest Michael Jackson.........or would he like that...........friggin perv.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    They way I feel today,they should cut his nutz off and stuff them down his throat,just for starters...IMO

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Red u should send your evil monkey to sexually molest Michael Jackson.........or would he like that...........friggin perv.
    Naaah he might enjoy it... could fantasize it's a boy! Besides it would be cruel and unusual to my evil monkey!

Though I think I could send my evil monkey to his jail to point at him while 15 big cons with names like killah, bobo and bubba gang rape his ass...

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Naaah he might enjoy it... could fantasize it's a boy! Besides it would be cruel and unusual to my evil monkey!

Though I think I could send my evil monkey to his jail to point at him while 15 big cons with names like killah, bobo and bubba gang rape his ass...

Red
    Yes they should hogtie his hands to his ankles and let all the cons take turns........all the time chanting "who's your daddy".

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Poor Monkey. The fact that he caught his Monkette cheating on him with that bastard. Red, free the Monkey...

Free the Evil Monkey red.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Poor Monkey. The fact that he caught his Monkette cheating on him with that bastard. Red, free the Monkey...

So does this mean the monkeys face will start to sink in like michael fagson's.......can anyone explain why this sick low life sob would want to molest little boys........friggin sick.....sick...........sick..........and I mean SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know bro, what a bitch his ex was... my Evil Monkey hasn't always been evil you know... but that horrible day, that bastard in his own bed... can't blame him for becoming evil!

After that day he lived in Chris Griffins closet, but you know when they cancelled the show at FOX, they just chucked the evil monkey out on his ass... and thats when he just moved in my place... didn't even ask. Monkey on my back!

But there is hope for my evil monkey! Family Guy is coming back on, so my evil monkey will have a job in Hollywood again soon!

Red

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    you could take the guys nose off and cew it like buble gum or role it in a ball and use it as silly puddy

Grant is offline Member
    I think he's on a bulking cycle.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I don't know what the fuck this guy's been
    thinking for the last 20 plus years...

All I know is I hope they stick his ass in a
    nasty ass prison in general population when's
    it's all said and done...

This is a face even a mother couldn't love...

WTF!!! his ass now!!!
    I actually feel sorry for the guy. Think about it. He was abused by his father as a child. Then grew up famous and never had a normal life. No wonder he's mind fucked. He is a complete nut case.

How much do you want to bet he'll get off by pleading insanity.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    he deserves whatever he gets

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    They should have made him detach his prosthetic nose.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I actually feel sorry for the guy. Think about it. He was abused by his father as a child. Then grew up famous and never had a normal life. No wonder he's mind fucked. He is a complete nut case.

Not to start a debate, by any means I feel we all have opinions and that is what makes this a diverse board. But I have to disagree, I had a very poor childhood and have had and still have freinds with similar experiences, could I do fucked up things and use that as and excuse, sure I could, will I?, fuck no. I believe we are now in a society where everything has an excuse, he did this because of that blah,blah, blah. He did it because he is a fuck up, and years ago they would have thrown him under the jail, there would be no lawyers negotiating his surrender. I believe he is damn lucky the he didn't do this to the wrong guys kid, because I know I (as well as many of you) would kill the piece of shit. It discusts me that to no evail and there is no excuse for it. None, no past life experience, no previous molestation, I am not saying those experiences don't negativly affect you as an individual, I am saying they don't give you a right or excuse to do it to someone else. IMO they should stick him in GP and let the inmates beat his ass to death and then piss on his grave. Let him pay, no make him pay for ruining others lives. Sorry to rant.SG1

Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    Not to start a debate, by any means I feel we all have opinions and that is what makes this a diverse board. But I have to disagree, I had a very poor childhood and have had and still have freinds with similar experiences, could I do fucked up things and use that as and excuse, sure I could, will I?, fuck no. I believe we are now in a society where everything has an excuse, he did this because of that blah,blah, blah. He did it because he is a fuck up, and years ago they would have thrown him under the jail, there would be no lawyers negotiating his surrender. I believe he is damn lucky the he didn't do this to the wrong guys kid, because I know I (as well as many of you) would kill the piece of shit. It discusts me that to no evail and there is no excuse for it. None, no past life experience, no previous molestation, I am not saying those experiences don't negativly affect you as an individual, I am saying they don't give you a right or excuse to do it to someone else. IMO they should stick him in GP and let the inmates beat his ass to death and then piss on his grave. Let him pay, no make him pay for ruining others lives. Sorry to rant.SG1
    I'm not excusing his behavior. It's wrong to touch a child and he should go to jail. I'm just saying I'm not surprised he's fucked in the head considering his childhood.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Damn...that picture makes my ex girlfriend look good.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    well, the guy looks kinda waxy, why don't we just have bubba stick a candle wick up his ass and give the prison a new candle for the church inside...you think when he turned him self in he had "smooth criminal" playing in the back ground??

FREAK!!! here have a banana

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Them boys in lockdown are going to tell his pretty ass up Hell, he looks halfway like a chick anyway, plus prisoners dont take lightly of child molesters period

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I do hope they lock him up with a guy hung like a horse, aids, and a real bad attitude.

Breaking News!!!! Jackson Is On The Run Oj Style!!!

Breaking News!!!! Jackson Is On The Run OJ Style!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Breaking News!!!! Jackson Is On The Run OJ Style!!!
    classic.....

I agree with you bro... I'm sure big daddy Joe Jackson abused all those kids... The whole family is all fucked up even including that fine piece of ass Janet...

I say someone should line the whole family up and all of those fucked up muthas...

Just save Janet's fine ass for me, I'll do my best to give her the kind of lovin only a jersey boy can...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    ughhhhh........he is utterly disguisting.......they should throw his ass in jail and give all his millions to charity...........what 45 year old man gets enjoyment out of having 13 year olds sleep in his bed?!?!?!?..........thats fucking sick.......ughhh i hope he gets what he deseves and more......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    thats the new jacksons christmas card! someone needs to take him out back and shoot him like a lame horse.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ughhh i hope he gets what he deseves and more......

if he goes to jail he will get it.... in the end

jollyroger is offline New Member
    I don't think MJ would hurt a fly. Yeah, he is messed up but a child molester? I don't believe it. I think the plastic surgery for him is like when you are cutting your own hair and you cut one side a little short and you keep cuting to even things out. In the end MJ is innocent until proven guilty and I don't think they will find him guilty. I bet Kobe is smilin'.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Wow..... I'd hate to see any of you guys on any Jury.

It seem like most of you have forgotten the concept of Juistice... Its not Guilty until proven Inncocent.... Its Innocent until proven Guilty.

MJ has never been convicted of Child molestation or any other Crime for that matter!!!!! In fact there has NEVER been any Evidence to suggest that Mike had engaged in any form of Child Molestation or sexual misconduct with a minor. (For those of you unfimilar with the law, hearsay is NOT Evidence). A witnesses testimony that can not be colaborated with concreate proof is considered hearsay... In this case it boils down to Mike's word against a Minor and panel of experts.

I'll say this now to make it clear: I'm not a Fan of Micheal Jackson or his music and I don't particulary like what he's managed to do to his appearance.

But what I dislike the most is how quick some of you are to pass judgement on an INNOCENT man because of media hype.

Some times I wonder : If TV told you to Jump off a Cliff would you?
    Last edited by ECKO 747; 11-22-2003 at 08:14 AM.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with ecko but he is till fucked up and someone who admits on an interview/ documentary that little kids sleep in his bed is unacceptable. Kids are swayed by adults because we are suppossed to know better. DONT BREAK THAT TRUST BY TELLING THEM THAT IT IS OK FOR A 12 OR 13YR OLD TO BE IN A BED WITH A 45 YR OLD IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. Imo

Bro...

Though I agree that people are Innocent until proven guilty, and that hearsay is not proof, you'll find that when it comes to adults interacting with other peoples kids you are guilty until proven innocent.

Look at the sexual abuse policies of most little league sports, boy Scouts, big brothers, 4h and just about any other organisation that works with kids... At the slightest allegation, you're outta-there.

I've been a boy scout leader my whole adult life, and they make it very clear that the kids come first no matter what... so take no chances and cover your ass at all times.

By having all those kids over all the time, MJ has not covered his ass, he's actually left it quite exposed. And things like that "secret room" filled with pictures of little boys is... well... disturbing at best.

Speaking of pictures of little boys, he had tons of pics of preteen Macauly Culken in there who was supposed to be his best bud... funny he hasn't come out in his defence yet... (or has he? stopped watching the news about this whole affair, got a bit annoying after a few days!)

Red

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Circus Freak

jammergsxr is offline Member
    In Dayton,Ohio a couple shaved thier daughters head and gave her sleeping pills so she looked really ill and passed her off as a cancer victim.They held fund raisers for medical treatment and hauled away some pretty good loot until local doctors took notice and couldn't figure out why she wasn't on record.Then they uncovered the truth.
    This is a very sick world we live in that revolves solely on MONEY.In Micheals first charges the family dropped it for a cash settlement????If someone really molested your child would YOU just drop it?NOOOOO You would burn his ass to the ground then file a civil suit(or just kill him).I believe Micheal has the mind of a child due to his lack of a childhood but he also is very wealthy so people are going to use his love of children against him.I think the man has some issues like changing his appearance but maybe he is trying to run from his past and maybe he was so abused he couldn't handle seeing his own face in the mirror.
    All I'm saying is don't just jump on the media bandwagon,they are going to hype this up and make the man out to be a monster so they can get the ratings,maybe just maybe this man does have a big heart and is 100% legit.
    But if I'm wrong and they prove completely,he did these awful things....yeah string him up!

the_rebirth is offline Member
    He's hurtin' man.

Huuurtin' real bad. He's not human anymore.
    i totally agree, he looks like something off of a movie. i bet someone kills him.. heh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information