Thread: I am a Loser

Ammar is offline Senior Member

I am a Loser

I stay home all the time now. If I am not working, working out or in class...I am at home. I gave up drinking for a while to concentrate on my diet and work outs.

Anyone ever go through this drama before?? Any suggestions on what I can do in all this free time instead of get drunk?? And, I dont have a girlfriend

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Start spending more time with your true friends.

Thats the thing Nevaenuf, they all party all the damn time. They always go out, so I dont wanna go out and not drink. I hate being around drunks when I am not drinking also.

But I understand what your saying, thanks for the reply.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    buy more hookers.

Seriously when i get frustrated i go jogging, which is what im about to do now. It's nice and cold.

samoth is offline Member
    Well, if you're in class... maybe do homework in your free time? Or take harder courses? I have no girlfriend and barely any social life... also no free time, because I'm always doing homework. Honestly, I can't really relate with you at all because I don't even have the free time to hang out with friends or have a girlfriend.

Take some physics or high level math classes... should keep you busy. If they don't, then by all means, take care of some of my homework for me. Hey, that's another way to kill time AND make new friends... and girls... do peoples homework for them.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I think 23 was the worst age of my life. Very depressing time even though I had a good job and a good girlfreind.
    It just seemed like a stagnant time.

Find friends in one of your classes.
    Actually. Buy a puppy from the pound if you have a lot of time on your hands. That is the best time to have a pet. When you are home and can spend time with it and train it. Take it jogging and maybe you will run into a girl also jogging.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Buy a puppy from the pound if you have a lot of time on your hands. That is the best time to have a pet. When you are home and can spend time with it and train it. Take it jogging and maybe you will run into a girl also jogging.
    Pretty good advice...if you like animals and you'll have the time to take care of one...it's a great idea...go to the humane society and pick one up...

I can sympathize about having no life...I've actually become completely satisfied with what i'm doing though...i spend all my time 1)in class 2)in the gym 3)at home studying...not the most exciting times, but I'm comfortable with it because it's what i have to do right now...

Find something to do though, if it bothers you...join a competitive sport league...i play in a basketball league one night a week...it's practically the highlight of my week...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Spank the monkey

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Spank the monkey
    Or spend all day on AR and post out the ass. Good way to spend time.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Thats the thing Nevaenuf, they all party all the damn time. They always go out, so I dont wanna go out and not drink. I hate being around drunks when I am not drinking also.

But I understand what your saying, thanks for the reply.

night time is for recovery anyway. spend time with the people who like you even though you dont party all the time. I not ashamed to say that Ive spent several friday nights chillin with the folks.

Thanks alot for the replies guys. I want to get a little dog but my grandma lives with me and she wont let me. Shes really old and I dont know if any of you can relate to this but shes bitchy as hell. I love her to death but ya know...

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hey, why not spend like one night every week with your friends? I think one night a week couldn't hurt. If your tempted to drink, bring a protien drink or something.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Go to the strip club, go right now, at 11:42am, if it is open, u will see some real fuckin loosers in there, get a lap dance and leave... Then after that lapdance on the way home just think about those loosers in there, ull feel better..........

LoL That sounds good. I havent been to the strip club in soooo long.

Can you imagine if all myf riends are drinking alcohol and I am drinking a protein shake?? The ladies will really love me

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    LoL That sounds good. I havent been to the strip club in soooo long.

Can you imagine if all myf riends are drinking alcohol and I am drinking a protein shake?? The ladies will really love me
    If they ask why your drinking a protien drink and not alcohol, just roll up your sleeves and show them your bi's .

Go to the pound, buy a puppy, bring it home and tell her you found it on the street. You will need a few days to find its owner. By that time (hopefully) she will like it.
    Might, might not work. Depends on how big the house or apartment is.

Well I live in townhouses. The problem with the dog I had before is that it started ripping out the carpet. My grandma got pissed about that. Its not her house but she acts like it is. She lives WITH me, I dont live with her but she doesnt understand that. I think maybe just concentrating more on homework will work for now. College is hard as f*ck anyways.

Kick Her Ass Out Of Your House.....

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Go to the strip club, go right now, at 11:42am, if it is open, u will see some real fuckin loosers in there, get a lap dance and leave... Then after that lapdance on the way home just think about those loosers in there, ull feel better..........
    I resent that......I'm one of the guys who you'll find at the strip club @11:42Am,Pm dont matter to me....I go there to unwind and get rid of my loose change..............and grab some ass

Thread Information