Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849

    Soooo hows everybody doing tonight?

    ....im about to go to sleep but before I do.........just want to say......that I Love you all.........unless your better looking than me..(which nobody does) and pleaseant dreams!!!

  2. #2
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    it's almost 2 am. longest i've stayed awake in i don't know how long. few months maybe. but about to go to bed myself.

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Good night bro

  4. #4
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Yep, good night. I'm actually pretty tired, but can't seem to pull myself away from the puter.

  5. #5
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    Aww man. I wish I could go to sleep. About 30 min before I was gonna go work out I took 2 rapid thermals and drank a diet turbo tea. About 2 min before I walked out the door my baby mama called and asked if i wanted to go get my son. So I never killed that entergy and its at full force right now.

    In conclusion-when yall wake up tomorrow, every post will probobly be last answered my me.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 11-22-2003 at 02:10 AM.

  6. #6
    Hitman's Avatar
    Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OZ via NZ
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    ....im about to go to sleep but before I do.........just want to say......that I Love you all.........unless your better looking than me..(which nobody does) and pleaseant dreams!!!

    Well i aint sencing no love since im better looking ya focker , bit early for bed for me its only 9.13pm saturday night yes i do live in the future what do you want to know LOL oh well back to my buddy jim beam

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    ....im about to go to sleep but before I do.........just want to say......that I Love you all.........unless your better looking than me..(which nobody does) and pleaseant dreams!!!
    Damn............. that mean you don't love me mass I thought we were bros

  8. #8
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Damn............. that mean you don't love me mass I thought we were bros
    Mud don't get down..........Mass has always picked on bros that look better or are bigger than him ..................that's why he will respond to this reply with "that's why I don't pick on u"........refuring to me of coarse.

  9. #9
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Mud don't get down..........Mass has always picked on bros that look better or are bigger than him ..................that's why he will respond to this reply with "that's why I don't pick on u"........refuring to me of coarse.
    Thats why I dont pick on you

  10. #10
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Thats why I dont pick on you
    Smart ass

  11. #11
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Terrible...Bigol's leg program has me crippled,can't walk and thank god the cute spanish girl next door has been feeding me every 2 hrs otherwise I wouldn't eat.Hey Big..FU

  12. #12
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Terrible...Bigol's leg program has me crippled,can't walk and thank god the cute spanish girl next door has been feeding me every 2 hrs otherwise I wouldn't eat.Hey Big..FU
    HEHEHE..........your gonna be sore as crap for the next few days .......does the girl wear one of those big friggin straw hats....u know the ones like they dance around.

  13. #13
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    HEHEHE..........your gonna be sore as crap for the next few days .......does the girl wear one of those big friggin straw hats....u know the ones like they dance around.
    No..she's hot as hell,and those short shorts are killing me...get the picture

  14. #14
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    No..she's hot as hell,and those short shorts are killing me...get the picture
    .........great u sending me a picture.......hey I haven't got it yet

  15. #15
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    .........great u sending me a picture.......hey I haven't got it yet
    You'll get it in a day or 2

  16. #16
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You'll get it in a day or 2
    Yeah I walked to the mailbox 4 times today....my wife said the mail has already run........I was like they only run once per day.....stupid fawkers.

  17. #17
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Yeah I walked to the mailbox 4 times today....my wife said the mail has already run........I was like they only run once per day.....stupid fawkers.
    LMAO......

  18. #18
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Yeah I walked to the mailbox 4 times today....my wife said the mail has already run........I was like they only run once per day.....stupid fawkers.
    why you so impatient for?

  19. #19
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    hehe FU!!!!

    you guys drunk 2????

  20. #20
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hehe FU!!!!

    you guys drunk 2????
    you know I cant drink you bastard

  21. #21
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    hehe yup.. thats why im drinkin for ya... some goodol' screwdrivers..

  22. #22
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    just got out of work, check this: a 5'3 hooker huge tittys, stomped this poor dude in the ear with her heel tonight, then her friends starting fighting, i got their late, didn't get to choke anyone out...

    although this yuppie got me raging...i'm like "sir" (yes polite at first) please step out of the aisle... he's like...."dude i just got my drink"...i'm like i need you to move...he's like...NO....this is classic....i looked in his eyes...i'm like..."listen, motherfawker i'm not fucking around, if you don't move the fuck out of this aisle, i'm going to carry you the fuck out... he moved, but then i got a complaint for being too agressive...i'm like dude i was sooooooooooo polite to this guy...he was beligerant...

    oh well...gtfo

  23. #23
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hehe yup.. thats why im drinkin for ya... some goodol' screwdrivers..
    fuck that bro....the first time I ever got drunk was off that shit.....had me passed out on the corner of some intersection throwing up hotdogs.......never touched that shit since

  24. #24
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    just got out of work, check this: a 5'3 hooker huge tittys, stomped this poor dude in the ear with her heel tonight, then her friends starting fighting, i got their late, didn't get to choke anyone out...

    although this yuppie got me raging...i'm like "sir" (yes polite at first) please step out of the aisle... he's like...."dude i just got my drink"...i'm like i need you to move...he's like...NO....this is classic....i looked in his eyes...i'm like..."listen, motherfawker i'm not fucking around, if you don't move the fuck out of this aisle, i'm going to carry you the fuck out... he moved, but then i got a complaint for being too agressive...i'm like dude i was sooooooooooo polite to this guy...he was beligerant...

    oh well...gtfo
    How'd the hooker look?

  25. #25
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    fuck that bro....the first time I ever got drunk was off that shit.....had me passed out on the corner of some intersection throwing up hotdogs.......never touched that shit since
    mmmmm hotdogs..

    hey I got some of those frozen PB/jelly sandwiches... there good!!!!

  26. #26
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    fuck this.. mass you got ICQ or anything??

  27. #27
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    oh man she was beautiful, 5'3, big c cup, brunette, kinda reminded me of salma hyack ((spelling)) she god honest truth sounded like a fucking truck driver... all the dude did was spill his drink on her man...by the time i got there i see this little bitch stomping this guy in the head with her heel...

    classic

  28. #28
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    damn mass you gotta change your avatar..cause with all these hot chicks as avatars.. you throwin me off!!!!

  29. #29
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    oh man she was beautiful, 5'3, big c cup, brunette, kinda reminded me of salma hyack ((spelling)) she god honest truth sounded like a fucking truck driver... all the dude did was spill his drink on her man...by the time i got there i see this little bitch stomping this guy in the head with her heel...

    classic
    where do you do for a living?

  30. #30
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    mechanical engineer 45-60hrs a week, and i bounce a couple nights a week for something to do...its not even about the money...just to keep me busy, and i have ALOT of friends that bounce...we kinda have our own company...its good times...

    lol...i think you are talking to the first juicehead mechanical engineer... i'm the only guy in the office over 230lbs...let alone 160lbs

  31. #31
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Hey montters how talll ar you??

    you dont have a pockett protector d oyu?

  32. #32
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    6' and yep, i sure fucking do...lol...i get fired on for that by my friends, but i carry alot of bs around with me at work...its not too bad...

    oh well

  33. #33
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    well wait...not a pocket protector..but i carry pencils in my chest pocket in my shirts

  34. #34
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    just playin eith ya man... shit now i nknow why typoing is so messed up whe nyou r drunk!!!! you dont wanna go back and fix all the shir!!

  35. #35
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Sleepy,all I want to do is sleep...where is my georgous Spanish nurse to feed me and give me a message?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •