Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

Cheese Cake Factory

Any one ever gone to the chees cake factory! Ok i went there last night with my girlfreind and her freind for the first time. We went to meet her freind in a half way point from where we are. So we met her at the cheese cake factory. I was like "what the fuck is a cheese cake factory" My girlfreinds freind waited for a hour before we were there. When we got there we waited for another half hour. This place was ok, but not for an hour an half wait.
    BOTTOM LINE IS THE CHEESE CAK FACTORY SUCKS THE BIG ONE IN MY EYES.
    Ive dined at tons of 5 star restuarants, and they way they make u wait their u would think they were a 5 star restuarant.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    damn you didn't like it ?? i absolutely love that place. it's always got the longest wait for a table. they serve decent sized portions too.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Yeah, Im with Key on that one. That place is really good. Me and my girlfriend go there about once a month.
    Alright I have a question, what did you eat there? and what cheesecake did you get?
    Last time I got thier two layer hamburger, it was freakin good. And the Kaluah (sp?) cheesecake is my favorite.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Any one ever gone to the chees cake factory! Ok i went there last night with my girlfreind and her freind for the first time. We went to meet her freind in a half way point from where we are. So we met her at the cheese cake factory. I was like "what the fuck is a cheese cake factory" My girlfreinds freind waited for a hour before we were there. When we got there we waited for another half hour. This place was ok, but not for an hour an half wait.
    Ive dined at tons of 5 star restuarants, and they way they make u wait their u would think they were a 5 star restuarant.

you probably went to the one in Westbury right???...at the Source Mall?..........you must expect to wait there @ least 2 hours on a friday night...........but i love that place.........their menu is like a book and the food is great..........no 5 star resturant by far but i do like to eat there........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

mass junkie is offline banned
    Man I love that place....................they have great foor with great proportions and awesome cheesecake.....

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Danielle if that is the one you were at in the Source Mall you will wait a long time!!! But I def. think the food is well worth it and so is the dessert..... I think I am going to be fat and eat there tomorrow!!!! Have a good night all... Classic night at Factory anyone going!!!!!! Eddie

I went to the one in the menlow park mall... It was alright, i was comin from my girlfreinds house in staten island and meeting her freind that lives down at the Shore... It was alright, but i just dont get how the wait is that long... The menu was like freekin book.... I got the 36 hour marinated strip steak, and I had the oreo chease cake...

O yeah, I wish I didnt it that cheese cake... I CHEATED, and i never it sweets. FUCKIN CHEESE CAKE FACTORY, screw it im bulking...

Hey big you only live once.... might as well enjoy that OREO cheese cake dont worry there are no carbs in that!!!!!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    yummm yum eat um up i love that place best think for bulking lol

Im very inpatient, and to much test, (900mgs a week) and a long wait dont mix to well... Plus i ordered my appitizers at the bar right, as soon as they come the beeper thing went of to notify us that our table was ready, now im like this place is amazing... So my girlfreind and her freind went to tell the hostess or matria'd that we had appitizers while i sat their like a meat head and kept eating, so i asked the bar tender what to do right after i paid him for the girls drinks and the appitizers, he like well u can carry it over to the table ur self... THEN a fit of rage came over me... Agian a mix of too much test and a long wait. And i started goin nuts, I went and got the manager and was like ur telling me that i come out to dinner to serve my self... My girlfreind is goin nuts, and her freind who we havent seen for a couple years is just staring at us, the manager appologized and gave the girls drinks on the house...

Quote Originally Posted by Stea7jjdyEddie
    Hey big you only live once.... might as well enjoy that OREO cheese cake dont worry there are no carbs in that!!!!!
    Ur right, i felt like goin for a jog after that one... HA

... Classic night at Factory anyone going!!!!!! Eddie

Jonathan Peters is no longer resident there... .......as of dec. 6th sound factory saturday nights is gonna be gay night.........
    Last edited by Danielle; 11-22-2003 at 09:14 PM.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm on cycle and have become a hermit...what is a restaurant?When I do go out off cycle it's only the best....

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I've only been to the one here in San Fran .. and the place is damn good. They give you plenty of food, which is key for me.

mass junkie is offline banned
    damn you big boy cuz of you I took the wife tonight to eat skirt steak and I cheated and had a piece of the pumkin cheesecake........delicious......

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    damn you big boy cuz of you I took the wife tonight to eat skirt steak and I cheated and had a piece of the pumkin cheesecake........delicious......
    HA, its my fault right, u know deep down inside u were craving that cheese cake like a preagnant women..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    We have a few of them in Chicago and I love it!!! to bad there cheesecake is like 60g of fat!!!!

Very upsettin that JP is leaving the Factory.... Factory..... will never be the same

Where will he be going????? :

Avalon might be the new hang out...... what do u think Danielle???

Sorry guys back to the topic cheese cake........mmmmmmmmm love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very upsettin that JP is leaving the Factory.... Factory..... will never be the same

I dont know about avalon, factory def is goin to suck balls, not that i go their any more unless if i drag my self once in a blue moon.... Ill go crazy in the summer in the hamptons and the shore but their are to many crack heads in factory... Avalon is weird though... THe place is an old church...
    BUT Factory is def done...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i like how they serve ommlettes all day. You guys all know i love my eggs.

I usually get ham and cheddar ommlette and the salmon there. it's pretty decent.

Crobar to open in like 3 weeks...................we'll see

Crobar, i dont know though, there will only be one factory, if u want that crazy seen and with out JP factory is shit i think...

Crobar, i dont know though, there will only be one factory, if u want that crazy seen and with out JP factory is shit i think...

of course, Jonathan Peters is Sound Factory..........but the whole new york city nightlife has been going downhill...............

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    of course, Jonathan Peters is Sound Factory..........but the whole new york city nightlife has been going downhill...............
    Tell me about it, I really dont like the new crowd thats been comin up and the attitude of most of the people out... I feel like there are alot more ugly people in the city, u know... Its all who u know these days when u go out even for girls... And a lot of people in manhattan are really stuck up, like their shit dont stink... I love summers out in the hamptons and down at the shore... Neptunes, and CPI's... Surfclub, and Temps, Dj's... But manhattan is def goin down hill... i went to show last weekend and the people that worked their were complete asssholes... My freind rented out one of those private upstairs room things and we were gettin bottles but the staff was horrible... I have been goin to flow alot because my best freind is a silent owner and we do what ever the fuck we want, but Like u said, its def goin down hill danielle!!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    its good for a chain restaurant, i guess. but you're definantly right...not 1.5 hours good...=P

-- clocky

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not a fan of any restaruant really. They are all just there. If Im hungry for something inparticular, I just go. Not like I HAVE to go to this one place every now and again.
    Cheese cake factory is good. BJs Brewry is good if it isnt just a CA thing.
    Claim jumpers has big food but just seems flavorless.

Olive garden salad and bread sticks is the BEST though.

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    I agree with you on this one.... what's the long wait for? I've went once and got a steak. I really didn't think the steak was anything worth waiting that long for. I'll agree that the dessert was good but that's about it.

I hit up the one up by the Westchester Mall in NY.... I think I was waiting even longer then an hour and a half b/c it was for a big BDay party and that one has just opened recently....

Honestly... I don't see much diff in the quality of dinners b/w CCF and TGIF

I agree with Danielle if that is the one you were at in the Source Mall you will wait a long time!!! But I def. think the food is well worth it and so is the dessert..... I think I am going to be fat and eat there tomorrow!!!! Have a good night all... Classic night at Factory anyone going!!!!!! Eddie

Classics Night Sucked!! I wanted to leave within 2 hours! Never saw a party at SF end so early and never have I seen it dead so early...

Music sucked - except for Cleve in the basement...

RIP SF

shorty2big is offline Member
    that place is great!! I love the chocolate chip peanut butter cookie dough cheesecake. It doesn't get any better.
    S2B

Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr
    I agree with you on this one.... what's the long wait for? I've went once and got a steak. I really didn't think the steak was anything worth waiting that long for. I'll agree that the dessert was good but that's about it.

I hit up the one up by the Westchester Mall in NY.... I think I was waiting even longer then an hour and a half b/c it was for a big BDay party and that one has just opened recently....

Honestly... I don't see much diff in the quality of dinners b/w CCF and TGIF
    Ha u went to the one in the weschester... Thats right by were i live, i went to one in jersey because i had to go meet my girlfreinds freinds. and we were at her shore house...Thats funny shit because I was at the wescheter mall around 2 weeks ago and I was like what the fuck is that..

Ha u went to the one in the weschester... Thats right by were i live, i went to one in jersey because i had to go meet my girlfreinds freinds. and we were at her shore house...Thats funny shit because I was at the wescheter mall around 2 weeks ago and I was like what the fuck is that..
    Haha... that's too funny... you came down to the shore by me to go with your gf... and I went up to the westchester one b/c of the girl I was datin at the time...lmao

My parents live up in that area so I'm up there alot now a days b/c now I keep meetin girls up there and my best buddy lives in Teaneck NJ

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Im not a fan of any restaruant really. They are all just there. If Im hungry for something inparticular, I just go. Not like I HAVE to go to this one place every now and again.
    Cheese cake factory is good. BJs Brewry is good if it isnt just a CA thing.
    Claim jumpers has big food but just seems flavorless.

Olive garden salad and bread sticks is the BEST though.
    BJ's is the shizzzznit I Love their chicken and broccoli stuffed potato. MMMnnn and gotta have a pizzookey (how ever its spelled)... Claim jumper and Olive Garden are good too. How bout Tommies on Rosco? Nice chilli cheese burger. Damn this dieting crap. I'm getting hungry and all I get is some freaking oatmeal with splenda.

Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr
    Haha... that's too funny... you came down to the shore by me to go with your gf... and I went up to the westchester one b/c of the girl I was datin at the time...lmao

My parents live up in that area so I'm up there alot now a days b/c now I keep meetin girls up there and my best buddy lives in Teaneck NJ
    I live 10 mins from the weschester mall... THats funny as hell, Im down at the shore alot though... My girlfreinds got a house in Bayhead.... Shes from staten Island... But i met her at the shore... That is too funny... U go out down at the shore... I probally have run into u Before...
    FUNny shit man..

I live 10 mins from the weschester mall... THats funny as hell, Im down at the shore alot though... My girlfreinds got a house in Bayhead.... Shes from staten Island... But i met her at the shore... That is too funny... U go out down at the shore... I probally have run into u Before...
    FUNny shit man..

blueyedcluber is ALWAYS out around the shore..............you cant miss him.........he's like the tallest guy your'll see

FUNny shit man..
    I had the honor of goin to yer local Thirsty Turtle bar... fun place... haha

But yeah I'm out around the clubs at the shore like crazy in the summer...

I used to bounce at Bamboo and Casbah a few years ago in the summer.... and Sundays I'm ALWAYS in Surf Club in Temps - Temps more than Surf.... so i'm sure you've seen me... haha

I hit up XS once and a while... used to go alot more but this year that place sucked... and once and a while I venture into Merge....

small world..haha

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    blueyedcluber is ALWAYS out around the shore..............you cant miss him.........he's like the tallest guy your'll see
    Yeah... not too many 6' 6 or 6' 7 guys walkin around the shore clubs... haha

Ha, u go to the turtle, a bunch of my freinds bounce, their.... I used to bounce at Hot22's the strip club in jersey... Im sure UVE SEEN ME BRO... Thats funny as hell, hey bro, theres IM 6'5 270, so dont leave me out... Ur only an inch or two taller... I might be WIDER THOUGH...HAHA.. THats funny shit... Danielle, i have probally scene u out too... u go to the shore alot?

Ha, u go to the turtle, a bunch of my freinds bounce, their.... I used to bounce at Hot22's the strip club in jersey... Im sure UVE SEEN ME BRO... Thats funny as hell, hey bro, theres IM 6'5 270, so dont leave me out... Ur only an inch or two taller... I might be WIDER THOUGH...HAHA.. THats funny shit... Danielle, i have probally scene u out too... u go to the shore alot?
    HAHA... yeah yer DEF wider then... i'm only 235lb.... Damn... I'd like to get up there some day... haha

Only problem is the line of work I'm tryin to get into I gotta make sure I stay clean...

Well before i did anything i lifted for a long time natural and played football thats where i got my base from... A couple of my freinds actually bounce over at surf club...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information