palme is offline Rosie Member

Girls X keeps calling me...

I dont get it, he calls my cell every now and then and i dont understand why...

He rang me like 10mins ago, (protected number so i couldnt see who it was).

I say hi and he goes hello is Peter there? Now i hear it´s him but before i confront him i say no man there's no Peter here...and he knows it damn well! Last time he asked for some other guy, is he going to go true the phonebook until he asks for Christian? Then what?

Anyway i say no and he hangs up before i could say anything more. Ive talked about it with my girl and his the kind of person that would have me sent to jail if i touched him. I dont know what to do, should i go over to his house or what? Ignore him?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    how did he get your cell phone number ??

next time he asks for whomever, say yes, this is him, what do you want [X Name] ??

Probly took it from her cell when he still lived there, he checked up on her all the time, his a very jealus person.

LOL i think ill do that! Is fred there? Yeah it´s me

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I'd have to hurt him.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i never answer private calls anymore......and all my friends and family knows that........grrrrr i hate them......i always say its very easy for someone to unblock their number
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

AnabolicSwede is offline New Member
    palme: Jag hade gjort som KeyMastur, annars ignorerat killen. Finns ingen mening med att göra något dumt.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicSwede
    palme: Jag hade gjort som KeyMastur, annars ignorerat killen. Finns ingen mening med att göra något dumt.
    yeah....what he said...

AnabolicSwede is offline New Member
    mass junkie: lol.. i said; I would have done just like KeyMastur, otherwise ignored the guy. There's no reason to do something stupid.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicSwede
    mass junkie: lol.. i said; I would have done just like KeyMastur, otherwise ignored the guy. There's no reason to do something stupid.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    i never answer private calls anymore......and all my friends and family knows that........grrrrr i hate them......i always say its very easy for someone to unblock their number

Same here, I won't answer them anymore either.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    You can get an automated feature that takes care of this. I had a thing on my cell when a caller who 'blocked' ( blocking in this case means that there number is not visible to people with call display -- shows up as restricted with no number shown ) their number called me they just get a voice message telling them they cannot call my number from a blocked number. Unblock your number and the call will go through....but now I see what number is calling me. If they don't want to say what number they are calling from then fuck em, I don't wanna talk to them.

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    but than again, he can easily call from payphone... I say just confront him. Next time he calls and asks for whoever, just say its you and thats all. Whats the worst that can happen. He swears at you, threatens you a bit, you two meet up, you beat the shit out of him one-on-one (let him take the first swing and get it on camera so the cops cant say anything, lol), and the dispute is over... he wont call you after that.

but seriously, if you just confront this retard he wont do anything... he'll probably just talk alot of shit.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Palme... that really sucks bro. yeah, I have to agree, as much as I would like to tell you to make his face a pile a goo... Best thing to do is just take the high road and ignore him... until he starts does something that warrants action. hopefully he'll get bored and give up, but if he thinks he's getting to you he will keep doing it.

I got an idea, get his # and post it on here,, we'll call that fucker every 15 minutes until he bonks out!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    if you can change your phone number. He calls it and it says no longer working number. That would probably frustrate him more than anything. May not be possible though.

peace,

ttgb

Ttbg i could do that in about 2 minutes, i just need to buy another start up kit for my cell. But having to tell everyone my new number and transfer all the numbers i have would be kinda boring... But it´s def something to consider if it continues.

I really love your idea ripped Would be cool with people from all over the world call to his house

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I dont answer private calls...most of the time it's some sick weirdo making sex noises...

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I dont answer private calls...most of the time it's some sick weirdo making sex noises...
    LMAO! that was you i called?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I have been through that shit...I told the fucker I would cut his fucking throat, he has not called me or my girl anymore =\

tinmantwo is offline New Member
    I have also had shit like that go on.Big time! The only thing I could say.Is all though you get pissed off and want to kill someone! it is not worth it.Most of the time if you let these things just go and dont let your ego or pride get in the way(and lord knows I have to much of both) the whole thing will just go away.just dont react to it unless it seems like it is getting dangerous! That is a whole different thing.but usualy not the case.
    Goodluck ,I know it sucks.......Tinman

Thread Information