Thread: Fucking Newbies

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member

Fucking Newbies

Im so fucking tired of newbies coming on AR and wanting to get on steroids . Im talking about the guys who have not been lifting long enough naturally, the guys who eat 2,000 cals. a day, the guys who skip days of training and eating because they "want to go out", and those guys who do this for "the girls" and not for themselves. These kind of people make me sick. I get so damn annoyed. They lift for a year and ask why they aint growing, fucking 2,000 cals.- jesus I eat that before 11 AM.

I realize three monthes ago I was asking what steroids to take to get huge. But shit, after doing a little research I decided to stop training 6 days a week and up my cals to 5,000 a day. Guess What !?! IT WORKED! If all these 16-25 yr. olds who have hit the gym for a year would just look at what you guys have to say they would be much better off. Ive gone from 175 in September to 200 now in Mid-November. I hit the gym 4 days a week, taking off Wednesday and the weekends and everything is just blowing up. Im sorry I had to rant for awhile, Im just tired of guys not busting their asses and looking for the easy way out. EAT, TRAIN, and REST...you will GROW!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie5_5
    Im so fucking tired of newbies coming on AR and wanting to get on steroids . Im talking about the guys who have not been lifting long enough naturally, the guys who eat 2,000 cals. a day, the guys who skip days of training and eating because they "want to go out", and those guys who do this for "the girls" and not for themselves. These kind of people make me sick. I get so damn annoyed. They lift for a year and ask why they aint growing, fucking 2,000 cals.- jesus I eat that before 11 AM.

I realize three monthes ago I was asking what steroids to take to get huge. But shit, after doing a little research I decided to stop training 6 days a week and up my cals to 5,000 a day. Guess What !?! IT WORKED! If all these 16-25 yr. olds who have hit the gym for a year would just look at what you guys have to say they would be much better off. Ive gone from 175 in September to 200 now in Mid-November. I hit the gym 4 days a week, taking off Wednesday and the weekends and everything is just blowing up. Im sorry I had to rant for awhile, Im just tired of guys not busting their asses and looking for the easy way out. EAT, TRAIN, and REST...you will GROW!
    lmao....feel better now bro?

yes, its been building up for sooooo long. i finally decided to post it, hope I dont offend anyone. And I had a feeling ole mass would be the first to reply to this.

AnabolicSwede is offline New Member
    I just feel sad when I read about these youngsters thinking of taking steroids when they really don't know a thing about bodybuilding. Just as you said people need to give themselfes a chance and go natural as long as they can. Ofcourse you could go all natural your entire life but you know what I'm talking about.

i agree man, if they would just realize you dont change over night they would be much better off.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I see it more in the welcome forum,makes me mad

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Anyone remember this guy?
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=69114
    Is that the kind of guy you are talking about?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know if you all remember this, but there was a guy who was asking if there was an easier way to shoot gear. He was shooting in this rectum. LOL

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I don't know if you all remember this, but there was a guy who was asking if there was an easier way to shoot gear. He was shooting in this rectum. LOL
    that was awhile ago...................... everyone thought it was a joke but the guy said it wasn't............... I don't think shooting gear in my ass would be easier at all.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    that was awhile ago...................... everyone thought it was a joke but the guy said it wasn't............... I don't think shooting gear in my ass would be easier at all.
    Agreed

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    no....nobody seriously shot gear into their rectum....

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    LMAO.........please don't ever go there.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    It's not just the young guys but also the older ones who jump on gear after a few months of lifting. My belief is you've got to put in a few years at the gym to learn proper traing and what your body responds to.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    If every guy that did steroids was dedicated and hardcore and didn't do it to get laid,I don't think there would be enough guys on gear to bother making the shit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jammergsxr
    If every guy that did steroids was dedicated and hardcore and didn't do it to get laid,I don't think there would be enough guys on gear to bother making the shit anymore.
    OK so now e need a poll asking who does gear to get laid. I'd bet it's less than 15% although I may be surprised.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I don't do it to get laid,But it doesn't hurt..lol
    No,my point is just different people use it for different reasons.I dont condone minors or even early 20's using them but I'm not gonna set here and say I'm hardcore either.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    If there were NO girls on this earth, I would not be doing gear.
    Id work out still but my priorities would be different.

I do it to get bigger, stronger and more muscular. If I'm going to the gym for that reason I'll take all the advantages I can to attain my goals. It could be I have that body dismorphia syndrome opposite of anorexia.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    who gives a shit, yall are all haters. let people do whatever they want. who cares if their results sucks. when some "newb" tells me he wants to juice, i tell him go for it, but don't expect great results from juicing alone...

-- clocky

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    OK so now e need a poll asking who does gear to get laid. I'd bet it's less than 15% although I may be surprised.
    If you think about it, everything a man does is in some way a means to get laid. You work so you can have money to do the things you want, which are fun, which will also attract females who like to have fun. You work out so you don't look like a skinny nerd, because you beleive skinny nerds might not get laid as much. You drive a nice car or truck, because girls like nice cars and trucks (if you don't have a nice car, you still wouldn't mind having one). I could go on, but you get the point.

-moto

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    The car thing has two reasons. The way a car handles and yes it attracts attention.
    Im sure there are A LOT of guys who workout SOLEY to get bigger regardless if the earth had women or what not. Those are the TRUE die hards.

BUT. If there was just a world full of women: They would STILL wear makeup, nice clothes and shoes and drive nice cars and wear expensive diamonds. Cuz that is ALL they care about. They need to look good to other women cuz women are CATTY like that.
    Women know that when they go out, other women will be judging them on all that stuff.

A guy judges a guy by whether he can kick his ass after he fucks the guys girlfriend.
    Guys sleep with guys girlfriends whom he knows he can kick his ass.
    Ever hear a guy ask about her boyfriend to determine if he is in trouble if he gets caught trying to pick up on her.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Anyone remember this guy?
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=69114
    Is that the kind of guy you are talking about?
    Ok, kids like that, I seriously laugh at, WOW, i lifted my ass off before ever even thinkin about saucing, and I loved being big natuar, NOW that im in the sauce world and older i love it, but KIDS like that its almost sad... EVERY day people do AS and have no clue what their doin and give people like me and alot of u guys on here a bad rap for it....

slamd097 is offline Banned
    i agree with the Bros, I worked out for ten years naturally. I laugh at all of the kids that come in and tell me how hardcore they are..

Thread Information