• hate

1 14.29%
  • sad

5 71.43%
  • mad

1 14.29%
    Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Angry F@cking stupid f@cking emotions

Sup guys, I was thinking today and fuck i wish sometimes that we lacked some emotions. WTF, sorry i'm all stressed out right now but wtf else is new. I should probably drink a few but i don't feel like drinking. Fucking everything is comming down to the bitter end now, exams, tests, and relationships. Sometimes i don't give a fuck i wish everyone would disappear, sometimes i wish i didn't wake up I hate emotions! they fucking make me sick, we should have happy, drunk, and emotionless. None of this love, hate, sad and mad bullshit. all it does is cause un-needed stress and havoc in our lives. Think about it, we'd be soo much better off if we lacked those emotions. We'd all fuck because it made us happy not cause we had to be in love, we would never stress over relationships cause they would never make us mad, never make us worry and never make us sad. Death wouldn't be a problem either, fuck we should have learned from the Irish by now, and start celebrating death, not morning. War wouldn't exsist cause you would never had the emotion mad to start a war to begin with. I don't understand but who ever said it is better to have love'd and lost, then to never have love'd at all is full of shit! i haven't lost yet but fuck i get soo discouraged sometimes, its only human to prep for the worst and holy fuck have i been. Everything seems to be falling apart right now and the more fuct up shit gets the more friends i loose, when they're the ones who help the time go by... its when there gone that the days become soo long and your mind starts to beat the fucking shit out of you. when they're not around you have no one to talk to, no one who cares (there another stupid emotion) fuck i dunno. My point here people is, after reading this stop for a minute and think about your true friends, think about how they've always been there for you no matter what. Think of how many times you took for granted them going out of their way for you. Your friends are who you are, they have been, are and always will be there for you. Don't take that for granted please and try returning the favor one day, you'll feel very good about yourself!
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 11-22-2003 at 11:16 PM.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I'm speechless. OH SHIT, I shouldn't have put that emoticon on. Sorry bro, just busting your balls. I go through the same shit all the time bro. Exam time in like 2 weeks, tests, essays, and hot girls just teasing you in the gym

What can I say? Just try and relax, and take it easy. School comes first bro, try your best to just handle that. But every now and then, you deserve a break bro. If you have a brother or sister, or very close friend that's not too far away, just go stay with them. I find it helps to get away (even for a day or two) from you're normal routine. Just changing the place you sleep for a night could help. Try something new, new place, new food, etc...

Good luck

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    damn Im glad I got no friends now...

but sometimes I dont really find it that hard to be emotionless... I guess I just got a wall up... but tell us how you really fell man

AnabolicSwede is offline New Member
    I know how you feel bro, seems like we're in the same situation, things just seems to get worse every fucking day. Last week I trashed my apartment and I'm staying with a friend right now. Need to have someone around all the time so that I don't fall apart completely. Emotions as you say can really fuck your head up.. twisted sic.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Ahhhh but there is a flaw to this no emotion thing bro...........without emotion then you could not experiance joy, happiness or love.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I my self come to the thought of saying sad, because sad with me brings hatred, hatred brings, attitude, attitude brings complete madness, and complete madness brings Distruction...

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Ahhhh but there is a flaw to this no emotion thing bro...........without emotion then you could not experiance joy, happiness or love.
    Bingo. Without pain, there is no pleasure. Without sadness, no happiness. Without evil, no good..etc etc etc...

But I know how you feel...being at the bottom sucks...hope you get things straightened out.

And the reminder about friends...always good to remember who's true. Who's loyal. I've had to cut a lot of people out of my life recently...just because I found out who was truly there for me.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    If you ever get to the point where you seem to have conquered your emotions, and you pretty much don't seem to have any (or just don't feel 'em as much as you used to) you can bet that you have a dreaded condition known (in the vernacular) as "Constipation of the Emotions." Just as your bowels can get all dry and bound up to the point where nothing comes out, the same thing can happen to your emotional nature, and where physical constipation can kill you physically, emotional constipation will do the same thing mentally. Not a good thing. It'll screw up all sorts of personal relationships, maybe even relationships at work so you keep losing jobs. For all practical purposes, you may as well already be dead, since you won't be living much at all.
    Solution is to find a counselor, get some help, 'cause you're gonna need it. Probably be easy to get things going temporarily, but to get at the underlying condition, oy vey, be prepared to do a lot of very hard work akin to "walking through the valley of the shawdow of death" or doing cardio & diet to get down to 1% bodyfat. Been there, done that, and am here to tell ya that emotions are nothing to fuck with. The only way to deal with 'em is to (1) have 'em, (2) feel 'em, and (3) let 'em go. Stomp on 'em or try to hold 'em back, and you're asking for more trouble than you ever want.
    Again, anytime you've got problems with 'em, the way to go is to see a counselor of some sort. And good luck . . .

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Excellent post Tock.

Everything seems to be falling apart right now and the more fuct up shit gets the more friends i loose
    When the shit hits the fan is when you find out who your real friends are. If you were never faced with dire consequences, theoretically you would not know who your friends are. It's like when someone tells you they've got your back, you won't truly believe it unless they have proven true to their word in the past.

I know this is gonna sound sappy, but I wouldn't do away with ANY emotion... all have a purpose, all are needed in a well balanced person.

Red

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a puppy and name it Fred.

BDTR is offline Retired
    They all have thier flaws...

Love - An emotion used too freely to undeserving people and the single most dangerous emotion when it comes to leaving yourself volunerable.

Hate - Tabood far too harshly by most, its a very viable emotion BUT you can really get caught up in it. It's kind of sad when you think of everyone you know.. and you realize you hate more of them than tolerate them, like myself. I guess when you have "born to hate" tattooed on you, it goes with the territory..

Sad - Weakest emotion and totally useless. Acomplishes NOTHING.

Mad - Can be very motivating.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    The worst possible feeling is despair or lonelyness... when your friends and lover have totally blown you off and you are sitting there with nothing. That is the worst! When you have a true friend or friends take hold and be thankful! Love comes and goes sometimes and when you find the right one that's the best, until then it's a bunch of test drives that unfortunatley end up crashing. Take these and learn from it. FI, feel for you bro I know and I bet most of us have been in the same place. Emotions can really be a pain but to find more smiles than tears in your life makes you a lucky person. LIfe is a fucking board game with ups and downs bro... nobody likes the downs but ups are the best!
    Stay strong bro!

SID

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Hmm....you should have added Envy. I would say sadness.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Dispear.

Thread Information