hoss827 is offline Banned

Talking The funniest/nastiest/most annoying thing that happens at your gym.

I figured this would be an interesting thread...The nastiest thing at my gym was most likely the sicko who pissed on the hot-rocks in our sauna....gross.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    well the sickest thing thats happen to me was when the owner of the gym called me and told me that alot of people had complained that me and my buddy smell so awfull that they cant workout lol. I admit my buddy smellt like a rotting corps awfull, but I have even had his god damn sweat in my mouth from wrestling so Im not so easily disgusted.

Anyway we started cleaning our clothes more often and then I got another phone call, so I just told the owner to call pekka(a long timer on the gym and one of our friends) and ask him if we stink. The owner never called again.

I would like to know who the pussy was that complained and why the asshole didnt have the guts to be upp front about it to us, sneaking behind our backs like that damn asshole.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    how many threads are goign to be about this subject????? just resessate one of the older ones

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    well the sickest thing thats happen to me was when the owner of the gym called me and told me that alot of people had complained that me and my buddy smell so awfull that they cant workout lol. I admit my buddy smellt like a rotting corps awfull, but I have even had his god damn sweat in my mouth from wrestling so Im not so easily disgusted.

Anyway we started cleaning our clothes more often and then I got another phone call, so I just told the owner to call pekka(a long timer on the gym and one of our friends) and ask him if we stink. The owner never called again.

I would like to know who the pussy was that complained and why the asshole didnt have the guts to be upp front about it to us, sneaking behind our backs like that damn asshole.
    They have showers in Sweden? Perhaps regular bathing should be added to your fitness routine.....

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I figured this would be an interesting thread...The nastiest thing at my gym was most likely the sicko who pissed on the hot-rocks in our sauna....gross.
    Were you there when this idiot did this? If so I think this would have called for a Water Boy tackle on his a$$. What an idiot.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    After drinking my prework out drink and making a slight change in the way i make it, had a neg. effect on my stomach. And you guessed it, at the pec deck, I turned the air green and let the skinny kid have it...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    They have showers in Sweden? Perhaps regular bathing should be added to your fitness routine.....
    showers what the hell is that ? after a workout we just go into a sauna and rub ourself clean with our own sweat. Dont you guys do the same?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

I swear, If I was around when that guy who did that, I would of tackled him, pissed on his face, then make him eat the Hot rocks..

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I swear, If I was around when that guy who did that, I would of tackled him, pissed on his face, then make him eat the Hot rocks..

LMAO me too man, the guy who did it was fucking gross...I think it was the same bastard who gave that ringworm shit to the hottub...eeesh.

LMAO me too man, the guy who did it was fucking gross...I think it was the same bastard who gave that ringworm shit to the hottub...eeesh.
    Hoss what gym do you go to.............I'd like to mark that one off my list of gyms to workout in. hahahaha

Tristate Athletic club. It's a private gym and it's the best in Indiana but theres just that one fuckhead...Nothing like that has happend for about a year now so it's all good now but I still refuse to use that fuckin hottub. . One thing that was fuckin great was when the WWE wrestlers were there. This dickhead that worked in the built in Subway was smarting off to Kane...He didn't know who Kane was. I got his autograph . Kane grabbed the fucker and told him if he didn't make him a new sandwhich and add more mustard like he asked he was gonna kill him, the kid almost shit himself.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    opened up the doors to the steamroom and laying on the bench was a steamer!!

Disturbing....heh

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    *marks Big Ol's gym off list as well*

Big I like the Tom Plates avatar bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    *marks Big Ol's gym off list as well*

Big I like the Tom Plates avatar bro.
    thanks man.. he my IDOL!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    One time at the Leach center at FSU I was waiting to play racquetball. the waiting area is popular for doing sit-ups due to the carpet covered steps. this really hot chick was cranking out some sit-ups and ripped a LOUD fart... I mean everybody just stopped in their tracks and looked at her... OMG it was the funniest thing you ever saw. then my buddie yells out.. "Better check for dirt dobers!" as she scooped up her towel and scampered off.
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 11-24-2003 at 04:29 PM.

cb25 is offline Banned
    From what i understand, there's a group of guys that has been repeatedly warned...and finally banned from the gym for having a big group BJ session in the sauna...i don't go near there...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Bro that was your brother-in-law paying you back

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bro that was your brother-in-law paying you back
    What THE!!! I think your right!!! **** I see him tonight 2...

its me,a camera,and the half-court line!!! and lets just say... my stool is a little loose!!

Thread Information