RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Ron loves his cardio

I haven't really touched a cardio machine in almost a year. Haven't played Hockey in a few months either. Just got off the treadmill for a measly 15 min and wow it feels good. Well I walked both my kids to school 4xs cause one starts 45 min after the other so thats a mile + of walking too . I'm not joking I like the way you can just daydream while you do cardio and the burn is nice too Ron is getting serious now so watch out. 4 or 5 months of 1200 kcals a day cutting and 2 a day cardio sessions. I'll post my measly diet later to get some opinions from the diet guys. God knows I not perfect. I took measurements today and I'm 5'10 275 19% bf. I took some time away from the training after I fucked up my shoulder and now I'm as fat as can be. I've been lifting just let my diet go to shit and no cardio what so ever. I'm talkin Lee Priest in the off season fat

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    You should also mention how you're a dirty bastard of an unholy, ungodly, unscrupulous, nasty cheater at fantasy sports in addition to being "priest-fat".

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    You should also mention how you're a dirty bastard of an unholy, ungodly, unscrupulous, nasty cheater at fantasy sports in addition to being "priest-fat".
    You know BG for some reason I thought yesterday was Saturday and I went to replace Bledsoe with Blake only it was locked and I was pissed till I realized it was Sunday. So it could have been worse If i had change my starters.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    careful Ron, make sure you don't go into starvation mode otherwise losing the fat is going to make itself a little harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    You know BG for some reason I thought yesterday was Saturday and I went to replace Bledsoe with Blake only it was locked and I was pissed till I realized it was Sunday. So it could have been worse If i had change my starters.
    How could it have been worse? You could have cheated AND kicked a puppy??

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    careful Ron, make sure you don't go into starvation mode otherwise losing the fat is going to make itself a little harder.
    I'll watch myself but I typically don't need many cals due to a very slow metabolism. If theres one thing I know is how my body looses fat cause I've done it time and time again. The main thing that worries is loosing muscle. I know I will lose a little and thats fine but I will not let myself get small if I have to cycle the whole time to prevent it. BTW i plan on staying drug free for the 4 months unless I have to.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    God knows I not perfect.
    Apparently! hahaha

I'm with you (not that Lee Preist fat thing though) concerning the cardio. I acctually enjoy it...............anything that requires no thought at all to perform is tops in my book. Throw some music on and zone out.

However I agree with Big Green. If all goes as planned you and I should be on top for each of our respective divisions.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    However I agree with Big Green. If all goes as planned you and I should be on top for each of our respective divisions.
    How do the playoffs work Jugg? We get first round byes or what?

And then I crush you and take the FF crown. Will there be diamonds in the ring? Oh and it needs to be white gold.............I'm allergic to yellow gold. hahahah

I thought we did but maybe Big Green can let us know. I wouldn't mind seeing the road map to my victory laid out for me.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I thought we did but maybe Big Green can let us know. I wouldn't mind seeing the road map to my victory laid out for me.

I wouldn't mind someone taking out Peter North for me. He likes to put up big number on me and shitty ones on everyone else.

Well I did it once............shouldn't be too hard to do again. hahahaha Where is MR. Hot Air anyway? Did he lose this week?

I still can't believe he took out my all time high score! POS!

RON
    He put a 132 this week after breaking the record against me last week.

Did I mention I love cardio I hijacked my own thread. Maybe I should move it to the FF forum

Did I mention I love cardio I hijacked my own thread. Maybe I should move it to the FF forum
    Hahahahahaha...............sorry bro I didn't mean to HJ either........so.........Ron likes cardio.....just wanted to clear that up in case you other bros didn't know. hahahaha

The leaders of each division will have a bye week for the first week of the playoffs while the numbers 2 and 3 teams in each division battle it out for the right to play the number one team in their respective division. Next sunday is the final week of our regular season. So, it would appear that myself and either PN or Ron will battle it out the week after in the Anabolic Division for the right to play the one who is not forced to play me, while the same scenario holds true for the top three in the other division.

Our superbowl will then be played in the second to last week of the regular season which SHOULD keep people from getting screwed by the final week benchings for playoff prep.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Our superbowl will then be played in the second to last week of the regular season which SHOULD keep people from getting screwed by the final week benchings for playoff prep.
    Thats sweet. I hate the last week of the season cause half the good guys sit on the bench most of the game

Thread Information