Thread: my avatar

thetank is offline Anabolic Member

my avatar

ive noticed avatar themes can get repetitive...so im goin out on a limb here.
    in an attempt 2 make ripples in the ever so calm, dormant pond of avatar origonality..consider this my skipping stone.
    now, i know its a little out there, but regardless i had the idea so i threw it up....what do you guys think? has the arms crossed toughguy thing been done yet?
    mass junky, rohnnydabull, nilsson, whoever esle...just kidding.
    these are just the origonals..they wont be used after a couple weeks or so(the one in there now..and this one with the white background,below..)

ive been a member here for about 2 years or so.. since i was just getting into lifting.
    altho this is pretty much my favourite board, my post per day numbers are lackluster 2 say the least(0.56 per day) im more of a lurker..so in order 2 inspire myself 2 move forward, maybe even whore a little untill ive reached the top, ive developed my own little hierarchy of member status in lew of the large gap inbetween those bestowed by the site..subtitles..i dont need no stinking subtitles..ive got my avatar. every 50 posts i will alter my exsisting avatar with random, arbitrary themes(historical figures, pop culture phenomenons, movie characters, biblical characters, musicians, cultural/society's innuendos or stereotypes..ect) untill i am finally deemed the title of anabolic member, then it will remain the same, in perpetuity..i havent thought about what the final avatar will be, something god-like. maybe a sky background and ile photoshop in the popes hat or something..ive always wondered what ide look like with that on. i wonder if they sell novelty pope hats..that would be fucking awesome.
    anyway,
    so in a nutshell, the picture on the left hand side of my messages is now a visual reference ofr my posting progression.
    this is the initial stage..50 posts from now i will be in my second stage..or "yellow belt" if you will...heres a preview of what stage 2 has in store.
    did this one when i was baked.. i call it "cult leader".... stage 3, captures the essence a character from a scene in pulp fiction...but thats all im gonna say.

another example that may grace my avatar in the future, "tank hogan"

considering i now only have 288 posts..ive got a long way 2 go..so keep your eyes peeled for new avatars cause theres gonna be quite a few over the next few months..i gotta stop typing im starting 2 get drunk. oh, and ile save whoever the effort and say yes, i do have alot of time on my hands.
    peace
    tank
    Last edited by thetank; 11-21-2003 at 07:39 PM.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    mouahahahahahah the hulk hogan one is fuken hilarious!!! u should go with it tank
    Last edited by FCECC2; 11-21-2003 at 07:37 PM. Reason: when = one fuck i should return to school :P

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    like your avatar bro

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    tank you sound like a poet, thats talent man..nice thread... hulk hogan aka tank...thats money bro

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    ditto on the hulk i like it lol fits you

BDTR is offline Retired
    You're a big guy... you remind me of me when i was younger.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    The hulk avatar is funny as hell.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You're a big guy... you remind me of me when i was younger.
    lol......you mean like last year?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nah.. when i was 17-18 but i was total juice monkey at 16 and thetank is all natural..

I'm still young though, only 24

mass junkie is offline banned
    Tank......your def worthy of the cross your arm tough guy pose.......gotta get permission from ronny the bull though... ....I like the one with the black background

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Hogan.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    u are large.......
    im gonna have to post a pic someday

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hogan one is great.........so it will be 100 post before we get to see that one........ok that will be sometime around june/july 04.......since ya don't post much..........

dammit ive tried 2 respond 2 this thread about 50 times. its hard when your surrounded by drunken hooligans runnind wild all the time.
    anyway thanks for the compliments brothR's!
    its seems unanimous i should go with the hulk one..and considering im currently unemployed out of school and totally responsibility ive got alot of free time 2 relentlessly whore "it up", so 2 speak...so expect it up there soon!
    i was going 2 continue this but ile adress other posts in seperate messages..its one stone per bird now..gotta get the post count goin!

and now i have 2 get off the net..damn dial up internet restrictions..ile get back 2 this!! 48 posts 2 go

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely go with Hulk Hogan.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    tank hogan all the way!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro the Hulk Hogan one is funny as hell! You have to go with that one for sure. Damn that was funny. hahahaha

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    you're a thick joker T-man... I like 'em both, why not start a regular rotation?!?

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    you're a thick joker T-man... I like 'em both, why not start a regular rotation?!?
    thanks ripped4fsu...i have already started the rotation brotha..its explained in the second paragraph of my initial post.
    and alright due 2 the overwhelming response hah tank hogan will definately be the second avatar in my quest 2 anabolic status.
    thetank

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    looking huge bro no matter which disguise you use! your efforts are showing! Keep it up bro!

Oh yeah, I like the Hulk too.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Nah.. when i was 17-18 but i was total juice monkey at 16 and thetank is all natural..

I'm still young though, only 24
    thanks for the props bdtr..
    hah i dont know if its because of your size, or your character/persona, but for some reason i thought you were like in your early 30's..at 23-24(or whenever your avatar pic was taken) your a freak. jesus.
    and massjunkie heh thanks bro...maybe i should pm ronnie seeking his approval before i continue..
    oh and ive got a napolian tank in the works...hah its lookin good so far.

Thread Information