Vice is offline Associate Member

Hardwork and working out

I'm currently working 9 hrs a day of hardcore labouring at a construction site of a Tennis Stadium, since I've started i've had a hard time making it to the gym, after work my body is sore from head to toe, muscles, bones.....mind, everything...it's rediculous, It's a Union job paying good coin for the meantime while I'm on the list to get hired on the fire department, so quitting is not an option.....would training once or twice a week be fine? or should I just suck it the **** up and go as usual.....Thanks.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Arnold & Franco had thier own construction company in the early days.They trained early in the morning and went to work....never stopped thier progress

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Really, well I guess I could try that, but there's one problem, my gym opens at 7 i believe and that's when I start, maybe it's time to sign up at the 24hr gym down the road

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    When I gotta do back and mop 2 gym floors by hand.... **** I get some lower back pumps.. but I do it and my lower back gets CUT!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    24 hour gyms are sooo worth the few extra bucks!!!
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice
    Really, well I guess I could try that, but there's one problem, my gym opens at 7 i believe and that's when I start, maybe it's time to sign up at the 24hr gym down the road
    Good idea....most gyms open at 5am

Thread Information