Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066

    Da Bull im still using the video knowledge

    hehe.. today I used partials on biceps.. well specifcally hammer curls..

    Id do the full range of motion to just about faluire.. and then id do some partials at the top to pump up even more.. and the 2-3 more full range.. **** it gets you pumped..

    ive also been using partial reps in on other muscle group also... hehe Legs is cool to sit at the bottom and come up just a little and go back to 2x4 and repeat!!

  2. #2
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Glad you enjoyed them bro,different style training but it's effective.Wish I could get out of this slump I'm in so I can start hammering away again.

  3. #3
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    im sure youll get over it soon... I can see it in my Vulcan bones...

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    im sure youll get over it soon... I can see it in my Vulcan bones...
    I hope so,this sucks

  5. #5
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    is mostly mental... or is the fact that your shoulders hurtin thats actually stopping the lifts?

  6. #6
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    is mostly mental... or is the fact that your shoulders hurtin thats actually stopping the lifts?
    A little bit of both,just upsets me I'm this far in my cycle and the meds and shoulder problem has slowed me down.Has me quite depressed

  7. #7
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Hello bros............I'm back

    Bigol' I have been using the speed reps with good results......and going past failure with the help of a lifting partner........that is if ya talkin about the Platz videos.

    DB, bro u will get threw this slump........just get it in ya mind that it's not gonna win over u........you will be out of it in no time........I can see it in bigs broken bones.

  8. #8
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    A little bit of both,just upsets me I'm this far in my cycle and the meds and shoulder problem has slowed me down.Has me quite depressed
    well ****'in KNOCK IT OFF!!!

    im pretty sure your gonna get out soon.... or mass will kiss you!!

  9. #9
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Hello bros............I'm back

    Bigol' I have been using the speed reps with good results......and going past failure with the help of a lifting partner........that is if ya talkin about the Platz videos.

    DB, bro u will get threw this slump........just get it in ya mind that it's not gonna win over u........you will be out of it in no time........I can see it in bigs broken bones.
    hell ya.. you get WICKED pumps off the speed reps...

  10. #10
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    A little bit of both,just upsets me I'm this far in my cycle and the meds and shoulder problem has slowed me down.Has me quite depressed
    The shoulder hurtin can slow ya down fast........I've been there......I could only do db presses for chest for about 8 months.......to stupid or stubborn to lay off the gym for some time........but once it healed it has become much stronger.....don't get depressed about it.......there are ways to work around it.

  11. #11
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    The shoulder hurtin can slow ya down fast........I've been there......I could only do db presses for chest for about 8 months.......to stupid or stubborn to lay off the gym for some time........but once it healed it has become much stronger.....don't get depressed about it.......there are ways to work around it.
    I'll get over it,just in a funk...and it's so not like me

  12. #12
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'll get over it,just in a funk...and it's so not like me
    I would have to agree..........I'm use to u laughing and having fun.......it will get better.

  13. #13
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    I would have to agree..........I'm use to u laughing and having fun.......it will get better.
    Thanks for the support bro

  14. #14
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Thanks for the support bro
    **** happens bro......I know you must be feeling a little down bro...but you know its not the end of the world.......it could be worst.....you could look like bornbad......

  15. #15
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    **** happens bro......I know you must be feeling a little down bro...but you know its not the end of the world.......it could be worst.....you could look like bornbad......
    ............u have a point there...........he does have more hair than me.

  16. #16
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    **** happens bro......I know you must be feeling a little down bro...but you know its not the end of the world.......it could be worst.....you could look like bornbad......
    I know bro...I'm going to add something to my cycle to lift me up....and bb71,when the winny hits say goodbye to anything you have left

  17. #17
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I know bro...I'm going to add something to my cycle to lift me up....and bb71,when the winny hits say goodbye to anything you have left
    what ya gonna throw into the mix?

  18. #18
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I know bro...I'm going to add something to my cycle to lift me up....and bb71,when the winny hits say goodbye to anything you have left
    Will it take care of hair on my nuts also .........**** I'm tired of shavin.

  19. #19
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    what ya gonna throw into the mix?
    Not quite sure yet,but it's gonna be a fast acting injectable

  20. #20
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Not quite sure yet,but it's gonna be a fast acting injectable
    cooool

  21. #21
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Will it take care of hair on my nuts also .........**** I'm tired of shavin.
    Yes ...even the hair on your back

  22. #22
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes ...even the hair on your back
    Hey that will be great.........no hair anywhere..........sam I am don't give a ****....I hate green eggs and ham..........

  23. #23
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Hey that will be great.........no hair anywhere..........sam I am don't give a ****....I hate green eggs and ham..........
    Saves on Nair.....your wife will be happy......I prefer brown eggs ans ham

  24. #24
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Saves on Nair.....your wife will be happy......I prefer brown eggs ans ham
    We get brown eggs from my in-laws.........they are better than store bought.


    AND my wife is always happy with me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •