hoss827 is offline Banned

Relationships...sad ones.

I thought this would be a good thread, hearing everyones saddest relationships....

For me I had the perfect girlfriend, we were together until I was 16 and we grew up together...and then her dad got some new job, and she moved to austrailia. I was heart broken...God I miss her ....

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Neva had one....

Girls are too mental and when they turn into x-girlfriends they turn into psycho's... lol

I'm goin back to my old college ways of bein a Playa and a Slut!

I either keep finding girls that are too insecure which means all they do is whine and play mind games...... or I find girls that are super confident that don't want a relationship... I can't win... I give up on relationships....

Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr
    Neva had one....

Girls are too mental and when they turn into x-girlfriends they turn into psycho's... lol

I'm goin back to my old college ways of bein a Playa and a Slut!

I either keep finding girls that are too insecure which means all they do is whine and play mind games...... or I find girls that are super confident that don't want a relationship... I can't win... I give up on relationships....
    I hear you on the insecure and psycho part...screw that s h i t. I've dealt with the mindgames and had it with those too...I don't like em at all, it just breaks the guys self-esteem down.

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I hear you on the insecure and psycho part...screw that s h i t. I've dealt with the mindgames and had it with those too...I don't like em at all, it just breaks the guys self-esteem down.
    Yup... I delt with it from like last spring through last week... with 2 diff girls...

**** that... recently I just flipped... lol I couldn't take it anymore...

Some girls just need to fawkin grow up...

(and dont worry ladies I'm not sayin guys are innocent either)

hehe they fish for complements and want attention...Not all of em, but most do.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I had one sad relationship but it was a while ago...let me see if I can remember......I used to live out in the woods by a stream...and I found this ol dog and I named him old yeller...well old yeller would go everywhere with me and I loved this dog and he loved me....one day old yeller got bit by one of them there coons and old yeller got really mean with me he started to foam at the mouth and then my poppa made me shoot him out in the barn.......it made me really sad

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I had one sad relationship but it was a while ago...let me see if I can remember......I used to live out in the woods by a stream...and I found this ol dog and I named him old yeller...well old yeller would go everywhere with me and I loved this dog and he loved me....one day old yeller got bit by one of them there coons and old yeller got really mean with me he started to foam at the mouth and then my poppa made me shoot him out in the barn.......it made me really sad

Yeah...that was a ****-sad movie bro.

Thread Information