D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

Just got a ticket

**** license check every ****ing week.
    Got a ticket for an inspection sticker not punched and expired tags

I tell ya, isn't there more important **** police should worry about other than peoples cars.

Oh, I forget about all the crimes being committed BY CARS!!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    lol it will teach you not to pay those fees huh

Danielle is offline Female Member
    my lazy a$$ is now up to $500 bucks for a dam parking ticket.........not like i was in a handicap or something............just a stipud no parking 7pm-10pm on a friggin side street by my gym.......up to 500 f'ing dollars now.... .......think i better take care of it soon
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Thank god Michigan doesnt have emission testing or any sort of government inspections.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    my lazy a$$ is now up to $500 bucks for a dam parking ticket.........not like i was in a handicap or something............just a stipud no parking 7pm-10pm on a friggin side street by my gym.......up to 500 f'ing dollars now.... .......think i better take care of it soon

LMAO! I throw all my parking tickets out. Unless the ticket was served to you, it's not legal. At least in Canada it works that way.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    LMAO! I throw all my parking tickets out. Unless the ticket was served to you, it's not legal. At least in Canada it works that way.
    Hmmm bro that depends where you are... remember that in Canada the Criminal Code is federal, but the penal codes are of provincial jurisdiction and differ from one province to another.

Parking violations fall under the Penal Code...

I guarantee you that in this province if you don't pay a parking ticket, in the long run you will go to jail, you will not pass GO, you will not collect $200.

But thats changing here... courts don't want to send people to jail for parking tickets (or moving violations). As of next year, they will take your license away and quite simply send bailifs to seize the value of the fine + all related court costs from your assets (by then a simple $45 parking ticket is worth around $500-700 in assorted court costs)

And "I never got the ticket" is not a valid excuse here as the court sends you a "reminder" and payment extention by registered mail if you haven't paid the fine within the 10 days you're alloted.

Red

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    ****.. im glad I got a horse...

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    And "I never got the ticket" is not a valid excuse here as the court sends you a "reminder" and payment extention by registered mail if you haven't paid the fine within the 10 days you're alloted.

Red

Yes, this is true. I've have them try and serve me at my house for ****loads of tickets. I always look out my window before i open the door. And just like i was dealing with roids, i never sign for anything. If i see some cocksuck with someting at my doorstep that i didn't order, he can fuk off. I had 7 photoradar tickets that i didn't pay because i didn't get served. It's upto them to prove you got the ticket, not the other way around. They try around 3 times at your house and then they leave you alone.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Yes, this is true. I've have them try and serve me at my house for ****loads of tickets. I always look out my window before i open the door. And just like i was dealing with roids, i never sign for anything. If i see some cocksuck with someting at my doorstep that i didn't order, he can fuk off. I had 7 photoradar tickets that i didn't pay because i didn't get served. It's upto them to prove you got the ticket, not the other way around. They try around 3 times at your house and then they leave you alone.
    thats the same way with Bills... they leave you alone after awhile and try to serve you with papers.. **** I answer the door "Who?.. nope thats not me... He doesnt live here...."

Thread Information