Thread: Shaving!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Shaving!

Jeez i dunno bout u guys but the more i cycle the more my body hair gets out of ****ing control. **** i have to shave at least eod now or it hurts cause it gets so long and rough. And my problem is i can never shave against the grain, upwards on my face or i get **** loads of ingrown hairs and extremely irratated. Do any of u guys have this problem with not being able to go against the grain (cause then i'd only have to shave every 3 or 4 days) and is there a way to fix it?

thx

mass junkie is offline banned
    How come we cant ****ing cuss on the board anymore...this ****ing sucks ...all I know is when I cuss I like for everyone to read that ****......**** **** **** **** ****...!!! .....FI why dont you just get that **** waxed...be a real man...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    F U C K that **** i ain't gettin it waxed!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    F U C K that **** i ain't gettin it waxed!
    ahhh thats the f u c k i n g trick thanks FI. yeah waxing does suck.......I let it grow out for a few days and then shave when im going out

CutieFace Guest
    use a loofah or a rough wash cloth or even a small nail brush to help reduce those ingrown hairs.....

*smile*

Cutie

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    you cuss like this:

f u c k .....s h i t ......c u n t ....etc....

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    Jeez i dunno bout u guys but the more i cycle the more my body hair gets out of ****ing control. **** i have to shave at least eod now or it hurts cause it gets so long and rough. And my problem is i can never shave against the grain, upwards on my face or i get **** loads of ingrown hairs and extremely irratated. Do any of u guys have this problem with not being able to go against the grain (cause then i'd only have to shave every 3 or 4 days) and is there a way to fix it?

thx
    =======

Nope, as they say in the good book, "Ya go aganst the grain, ya go and get some pain."
    Here's some shaving tips:
    http://www.enchanteonline.com/pages/men/artofshave.htm
    and some more:
    http://www.trumpers.com/shaving_tips.htm

Incidentally, this Truemper shaving cream is the best you're gonna find anywhere. Lathers up nice with a quality Badger bristle brush, but it works just as well with fingertips. Hard to find, so stock up when ya find it . . . it's about $20 for a tube the size of a large tube of toothpaste (fyi).

KeyMastur is offline VET
    on your body, using baby oil in the shower. i've found that helsp reduce most of the ingrowns and irritations.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    you cuss like this:

f u c k .....s h i t ......c u n t ....etc....
    you can say cunt...

and when I shave my face I go up and down acouple of times in the same stroke.. like rubbing your face with the razor... it gets ride of the long hairs and gets close... I use a Mach3 though

Thread Information