Thread: Netflix

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Netflix

How does a company like netflix stay profitable.... their business model is one I never would've thought to be successful. You can rent as many DVD's as you want and keep them for as long as you want? For only 20$ monthly, how do these guys make profits...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you can only rent up to 3 at a time.

most people probably don't rent 20 bucks worth a month if compared to blockbuster rental fees (4 bucks a movie). i mean how many movies can you rent and watch in one month. unless you just have no life.

weekends are ideal to rent a movie. most people work during the weekday.

if i ever get a DVD burner, then i'll probably rent from Netflix for a few months to burn the movies that i want.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I use netflix. I average 30 dvd's per month. I just copy the dvd the same day i receive it then put it right back in the mail the same day. I'll get a replacement dvd 2-3 days later.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    im with dizzle, get it copy it, back in the mail it goes. I do get lazy tho, and sit on one or two for week every once in a while. Overall, its a digital pirates dream!
    -Cy

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    You still have to wait for delivery though... that alone wouldn't make me want to sign up. I'd rather pay a few bucks more and get it that evening, or whenever

Thread Information