Terinox is offline The One & Only

Retarded new drugs they come out with everyday!!!

This pisses me off so much. I'm sitting and watching tv, and I see a new prescription drug is available for WUTEVER (sleeping disorders, depression, anger, sexual problems) etc.......

And then, near the end of the commercial of course, comes on the man or womans voice, claiming: "This drug may cause sleeplessness, diarrhea, headache's, nausea, constipation, sexual side effects, occasional narcolepsy, possible heart attack and death. You should not take this medication if you are pregnant, on any other drug, drinking, smoking or wear a black shoe!"

I'M LIKE WTF?!?! Well, obviously I exaggerated it, but still, it pisses me off to see drugs like these are being approved by the FDA and whatever other government companies approve this ****!! This stuff is TERRIBLE, and yet they talk so much crap about drugs like marijuana and steroids , and make it illegal, IT DRIVES ME NUTS!!!

GOSH DARN TOOTIN I'M ANGRY!!!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    all about one word - money. these new drugs that come out follow government guidelines and the government makes profit from taxes and whatnot off the sales, drugs like weed and whatnot, the government has no part and dont make any money, therefore they make them illegal

mass junkie is offline banned
    I sell the things you happen to be talking about.......The disclamer is just to cover their asses.........im not sure which commecial you saw but Ive seen em too....and the disclamer is rather funny....your like **** when is it gonna end........But there are a great deal of people who need these medications...trust me bro I get to hear all the sob stories.and it aint pretty

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I sell the things you happen to be talking about.......The disclamer is just to cover their asses.........im not sure which commecial you saw but Ive seen em too....and the disclamer is rather funny....your like **** when is it gonna end........But there are a great deal of people who need these medications...trust me bro I get to hear all the sob stories.and it aint pretty
    What do u really sell? .........there are certain drugs I need

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    What do u really sell? .........there are certain drugs I need
    I got what you need bro.........follow me to that dark alley over there....and we'll talk.....

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I got what you need bro.........follow me to that dark alley over there....and we'll talk.....
    .........we don't have any alleys here.......hell we don't even have sidewalks....meet cha behind the third dumpster on the southeast side

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    all about one word - money. these new drugs that come out follow government guidelines and the government makes profit from taxes and whatnot off the sales, drugs like weed and whatnot, the government has no part and dont make any money, therefore they make them illegal
    Mass junkie is right. The disclaimer is just to cover the drug companies ass from lawsuits. It's not about money at all. If illegal drugs were made legal, the government would regulate them and put a huge tax on their sale. This would make them tons of money, not the drugs being illegal.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    not that i agree with the government, but a lot of people who use the argument that "if this drug causes so many horrible sides, than why isn't pot, aas, coke, whatever, legal, too?"don't take into consideration the purpose of thosedrugs, it's because those drugs are manufactured with the intent of helping with an ailment, i know i lot of people on this board consider being small an ailment, but, unfortunately, the FDA does not.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Read the PDR and you'll see even aspirin and tylenol have these extreme but rare side effects. Actually the gov't makes them place the side effects in the ads. This was done when they allowed advertisement a few years ago.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    I remember one proscription my GF was taking that had a side effect of death...

I shiite you not, it was on the label!

Thread Information