Thread: The Program.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

The Program.

The Program has been on TV lately. Anyone seen that movie? It’s a football movie. Lattimer, one of the start football players uses roids in the movie.

The guy must have juiced in real life. I was watching him shoot up and the way he acted. Didn’t seem that believable. Then again, I’m not a hot head. Maybe if I were I’d act that way and think it be more believable.

It’s a great flick though. Crazy the stuff Lattimer does to beat the drug tests. Gets someone else’s piss injected into his bladder. NUTS.

Doc

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep. Crazy-ass Movie. Lattimer also played the killer in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Huge man. I remember a pro saying that if he stuck with being a pro-bodybuilder, he had the genetics to be the biggest pro....ever. That includes Ronnie Coleman.

I like the guy, especially when he was Madman in Any Given Sunday. He's the man. He's also in a minor part of Battle For Olympia 03, he's there with Claude Groux in Gold's Gym in Venice beach. I think it's on tape 2.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Hes also in this months Musclemag magazine.......and he looks small as hell.........yeah but the program is a great movie....

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Been quite a few years since I've seen it, but **** cool movie. Remember the **** they used to do to get pumped up for the game? Lattimer would spit into this dudes mouth on the other side of the room, and then that dude would spit right back into Lattimer's mouth.

And you just gotta love the face paint too. Can't be any other way to play the game.

I like the smack (see all the new words I got to pull from my memory to replace swear words that get asterisked out) that Dave (I think that’s his name) talks when he’s gonna make a tackle. Too bad his leg gets busted.

“YOU THE GUY THAT SMACKED MY SISTER….I’M GONNA F’ YOU UP….YOU’RE MY ‘BICH’ NOW”

lol

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    The Program has been on TV lately. Anyone seen that movie? It’s a football movie. Lattimer, one of the start football players uses roids in the movie.

Doc
    I actually met him at Gold's in Venice. His real name is Andrew Bryniarksi. He is a super nice guy. He talked to me for probably half and hour. He gave me an autograph. He was also in Higher Learning, small parts in Pearl Harbor, Rollerball and Batman Returns. He is going to be in another football movie coming out soon. RR

RedRock,

I remember him in Batman Returns. The mayor’s (Christopher Walkins) son.

Ronny,

Who said that if he stuck with pro body building he could be the biggest? Do you remember?

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    He was wicked as Madman in Any Given Sunday, looked much much thicker in Any Given Sunday than in The Program, though in The Program he was yonger and leaner.....

RedRock,
    Ronny,

Who said that if he stuck with pro body building he could be the biggest? Do you remember?

Tom Prince I believe. I remember reading one of his posts over at Muscle Mayhem and that's where he stated that he would have been the biggest guys around. I'll see if I can find it and post the link. Interesting read too.
    Last edited by RoNNy THe BuLL; 11-30-2003 at 04:58 PM.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...program is a classic, lattimer, he was also in higher learning..he was that juiced up skinhead nocko...

one of the best parts of the program, when the players are finished with the first practice and they're all beat to hell, lattimer is doing cleans with 315lbs after practice...lol...and the coach is like, "cmon, anyone can put on 40lbs over the summer with the right diet"...lmaooooooooooo good times

later guys

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    lol...program is a classic, lattimer, he was also in higher learning..he was that juiced up skinhead nocko...

one of the best parts of the program, when the players are finished with the first practice and they're all beat to hell, lattimer is doing cleans with 315lbs after practice...lol...and the coach is like, "cmon, anyone can put on 40lbs over the summer with the right diet"...lmaooooooooooo good times

later guys
    To be honest, that exact line went threw my head when I first tossed around the notion of juicing. I was like…”hhmmmm I could use 40lbs of extra muscle.”

Hehehe

Ronny,

Yeah if you find that link, post it up. Thanks

cb25 is offline Banned
    classic movie...i still like the part where he makes first team and smashes his head through the windows of cars...crazy fker!

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    I love when the dude "fumbles" the ball in class after falling asleep and the mad scramble for the ball. CLASSIC!

To be honest, that exact line went threw my head when I first tossed around the notion of juicing. I was like…”hhmmmm I could use 40lbs of extra muscle.”

Hehehe
    Who couldn't use 40 extra pounds of muscle?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You got any pics of this freak of nature?

Best one I could find. IMO, he looks the biggest in Higher Learning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Program.-images.jpeg  

That guy could take on coleman in size?

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    That guy could take on coleman in size?
    No, I think they were saying he had the genetics to if he had stuck with bodybuilding and not started acting. RR

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    U think thats crazy... I have freinds that played at pac 10 schools and had a tube of someone elses piss injected up the shaft of there dick, then when they go to get piss tested, they squeeze there dick and the clean piss comes out...

Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    No, I think they were saying he had the genetics to if he had stuck with bodybuilding and not started acting. RR
    I see......what a waste of talent.

Ronny,

Yeah if you find that link, post it up. Thanks
    Sorry to disappoint you bro, but I'm having a hard time finding that Thread over at MuscleMayhem. That site has way too much information, and I'll go on the record and say a lot of it is recycled.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i love lattimer he is carazy !

Thread Information