Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    well....its all over...what a scaterbrained/bipolar maniac....

I gave in last night and went and saw her because she wanted to see me and talk about some stuff...well everything was ok, then she told me "oh and i just want you to know that im not really gonna promise that ill start working out and eating good again, b/c im really busy and doing that is alot of work"....she told this to a person (me) that works 25-30 hours a week, take 12 hours of college, and still finds time to hit the gym 5 days a week and cook every night....what a lazy excuse for a woman....

So i said "Fine, i dont wanna deal wih this anymore...Im out"...and she proceded to stand in the parking lot of her apt complex and scream at me as i drove off....a side of her ive never seen

Im glad i got out, and now i dont have to buy any christmas gifts either...more money for more tren...
    Don't feel bad bro, you are obviously better off without this kooky chick. I absolutely hate it when people use the excuse "I don't have time for <insert activiy here>". It's like **** you! You've always got time to drink, watch tv and smoke those stinky ****ing cigarettes. As you can see I have had similar problems in the past.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Is this wrong or what?...i mean i feel really shallow, but we just didnt share the same interests...when i first met her she worked out and ate healthyer than i do, but then she got comfortable with me and just stopped...she gained a little weight, but nothing that made me not wanna be with her....i simply just dont think i could stay with her if she doesnt hit the gym like i do...

But i look like the bad guy for ending things because i wasnt happy, but she thinks its because of her weight gain....what would you guys do if you were in my shoes?

Why dont you give her a work out player

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    no she doesnt have a medical disorder or anything...it was more of the fact that i wanted a common intrest between us, and fr her to push me harder, and for me to push her...you know a bonding thing....i think it all comes down to shes a lazy women that will make someone happy as a fat housewife...but im to young for the fat wife thing, and i hated her not wanting to make herself better, not only for herself, but for me....im just obsessed with how i look and mayb it bothered me that she could care less how she looked
    ColdStone,
    I have a few questions about her:

1) How old is she?
    2) Approximately what does she weigh?
    3) Does she have any children?

I don't want to seem prejudice and ask her nationality. But I was wondering, noticing where you're located, if by chance she was Latina. And let me please state that this is to no offense to my Latin bros and sisters on this board. But I've noticed that alot of Latinas with whom I worked used to "let themselves go" after having a child.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    ColdStone,
    I have a few questions about her:

1) How old is she?
    2) Approximately what does she weigh?
    3) Does she have any children?

I don't want to seem prejudice and ask her nationality. But I was wondering, noticing where you're located, if by chance she was Latina. And let me please state that this is to no offense to my Latin bros and sisters on this board. But I've noticed that alot of Latinas with whom I worked used to "let themselves go" after having a child.
    No shes white...blonde and very beautiful..
    1) 22
    2) prolly 5'2-5'4 and 115
    3) no children

It wasnt that i thought she was fat....but she was starting to gain some weight....maybe 5 pounds or so

No shes white...blonde and very beautiful..
    1) 22
    2) prolly 5'2-5'4 and 115
    3) no children

It wasnt that i thought she was fat....but she was starting to gain some weight....maybe 5 pounds or so
    WOW, she's completely the opposite of what I would have figured to be a lazy woman. I was expecting maybe an older woman or someone probably chucky but not fat (which btw, is a word that I don't like to use).

At 115, that don't seem chucky. But I guess you know her better. Maybe she's small but with a bit more bodyfat than normal, in which case I would agree with you. But still bro, you can't make her do what she don't want to do. But just think, some guy who does nothing but drink beer and party all the time might be banging her now as we speak........LOL
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 12-04-2003 at 01:00 AM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you've done a good thing

well....its all over...what a scaterbrained/bipolar maniac....

I gave in last night and went and saw her because she wanted to see me and talk about some stuff...well everything was ok, then she told me "oh and i just want you to know that im not really gonna promise that ill start working out and eating good again, b/c im really busy and doing that is alot of work"....she told this to a person (me) that works 25-30 hours a week, take 12 hours of college, and still finds time to hit the gym 5 days a week and cook every night....what a lazy excuse for a woman....

So i said "Fine, i dont wanna deal wih this anymore...Im out"...and she proceded to stand in the parking lot of her apt complex and scream at me as i drove off....a side of her ive never seen

Im glad i got out, and now i dont have to buy any christmas gifts either...more money for more tren...
    she'll have an eating disorder because of you in a month. you've done good my friend

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    she'll have an eating disorder because of you in a month. you've done good my friend
    LOL........I totally agree.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i would say just get over it..............i would never give up something or start doing something i didnt want to do for a guy.......so let it be........you cant make a person do seomthing they dont want to.....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information