Hitman is offline Senior Member

Gohan will kick cells ass.

Ok im watching DBZ right now and yes im a big f uckin kid ok now thats outta the way who has some of the later stuff on CD? i heard theres a DBZ gt after this? anyone want to share some light, or if you have it on CD ill happily pay postage.........Hitman

HAHA gohan punched cell in the solarplex then gave him an upcut like it was nothing, this was after cell powered up.........Hitman

roch is offline Member
    sorry bro, I don't have that cd and I don't know what your talking aboot.

Ok sorry man uim om anout the dragon ball z e3pisodes.........Hitman

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    The saga after the cell games is pretty boring. majin buu is the most ridicilous enemy in dbz, god I hate him and it just drags on for ever. But goku going super saiyan 3 is pretty cool
    I have the complete cell sagan and the complete buu saga in my computer, i had every episode of dbz but **** that took ALOT of hard drive space. Was sitting watching dbz all day for a couple of days until I had watched every god **** episode. Ohh man do they know how to waste time, I hate when they just blab and blab for like 10 god **** episodes before even throwing a **** punch.

I HATE IT THAT THAT **** KID GOHAN got more powers then goku in cell games thats utter total bull****!!! Vegeta should be the most powerfull period.

the first saga is the best by far. The first Goku vs Vegeta is the best fight imo but the goku vs vegeta fight in buu saga is almost as good.

Dragonball GT is a new show that pics upp after dbz ends, dont know if its good or not havent seen it. Can just find it on japanese and the **** voices are so anoying that I cant stand watching it.

the **** realy makes me notice how much i ****ing curse

Thanks johan im kinda hooked on the DBZ . I ran a search on kazza and only got small clips of the GT version and you right it was in some asian voice overs but it looked all right. Where would you say is a good reliable download source for all the episodes after the cell games? Thanks mate..............Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Thanks johan im kinda hooked on the DBZ . I ran a search on kazza and only got small clips of the GT version and you right it was in some asian voice overs but it looked all right. Where would you say is a good reliable download source for all the episodes after the cell games? Thanks mate..............Hitman

if you use dc++ then try to find a good anime hub and all the dbz episodes should be shared there. I had no problem at all finding them with dc++

dbz is without a doubt the best cartoon ever!!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have seen most of the DBZ shows........and the ones with buu are to drawn out.....IMO........the new show I have seen once.......it was ok but kinda to far in the future.....hell trunks and goteks(sp) were all grown up and there was a new little kid....I can't remember his name.......it comes on cartoon network on fridays at 6:30pm est here.....and I think it is the gt one you are talking about.

Whats dc++ is it like those irc things? i never got the hang of those...........Hitman

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    I have seen most of the DBZ shows........and the ones with buu are to drawn out.....IMO........the new show I have seen once.......it was ok but kinda to far in the future.....hell trunks and goteks(sp) were all grown up and there was a new little kid....I can't remember his name.......it comes on cartoon network on fridays at 6:30pm est here.....and I think it is the gt one you are talking about.
    I haven't seen the new ones...but I think the new kid is Pan - Gohan and Videl's daughter...

anyway...i'm totally hooked on DBZ as well...i'm actually watching the original Dragonball episodes currently though...yea, i'm a 5yr old

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hmm

no ****ing clue what you are talking about, but is that **** cool to watch when you're high? that's that cartoon **** right?

That would be the one partyboy.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

That would be the one partyboy.
    i might need to get that ****. i could use some more bug out material. yeah

Whats dc++ is it like those irc things? i never got the hang of those...........Hitman
    do a search on dc++ on google and you will find their homepage, its a file sharing program that imo is much much better then kaaza or anything else right now.
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 12-01-2003 at 10:02 AM.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    i lost my cartoon network. But I tyaped everything until they started to repeat every thing. But I haven't seen any of the new stuff. last think i remember, goku and gohan were training to make gohan bigger and better, he went down and started to wup buu's ass. that is where they started to repeat every thing.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    DBZ is by far the best cartoon ever! and no cartoon will ever fill its shoes. Yes some sagas went on forever but **** it. the best ever was when Goku goes SS for the first time against Freeza. it gave me goosebumps. my buddy has every episode on DVD im gonna get him to burn em for me

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    HOLY S H I T!!!
    I thought some of the steroid conversations lost me but this takes the cake.
    I must have stopped smoking dope to long ago.

Before we got cable we were at the mercy of free to air television and they would get to the middle of cell games and then go back to the start so now that its on cartoon network and weve already passed free to airs episodes im praying it doesnt stop. That freezer was a punk bitch eh i still remember that cocky attitude of his. Well then im going to look into this DC++ thing and see what its like,thanks johan.......Hitman

cb25 is offline Banned
    Before we got cable we were at the mercy of free to air television and they would get to the middle of cell games and then go back to the start so now that its on cartoon network and weve already passed free to airs episodes im praying it doesnt stop. That freezer was a punk bitch eh i still remember that cocky attitude of his. Well then im going to look into this DC++ thing and see what its like,thanks johan.......Hitman
    yea, my biggest pet peeve was not knowing how the Buu sagas ended...they kept stopping it and replaying it right after Vegeta blew himself up...i finally saw it though...but they drug it out soooo much...i think they did a whole episode on Piccolo talking about how Gohan had changed...oy...

but still the greatest action cartoon IMHO...

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    DBZ kicks ass DBZ GT is cool the art is more modern, but their still all in japanease

Thread Information