bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

mr phatt asses sig...

aha! i finally figured it out! it an excerpt from "best of both worlds" by van halen from the 5150 album!!!!

thats been driving me nuts!

Ok Kev, now where’d I get mine from? I'll give you a hint. It's from a movie about boxing!

rocky!

Yeah, kinda sounds like something Mickey would have said, huh. No, actually it's from the movie "Girl Fight". Kinda like a femal Rocky. I'ts actually not to bad of a flick, and it's got that little tough assed hottie from "The fast and the furious" staring in it.

Oh well, let me know when you need me to waste your time again and I'll be happy to. I've got a head for useless movie knowledge, so it's good for me to use it every once and a while.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    My wife's sig is from a movie also...see if you can guess which one.

Here it is so you don't have to search for one of her posts:

It's supposed to be hard! If it were easy everyone woul do it! It's the "hard" that makes it great!

Originally posted by Pete235
    My wife's sig is from a movie also...see if you can guess which one.

Here it is so you don't have to search for one of her posts:

It's supposed to be hard! If it were easy everyone woul do it! It's the "hard" that makes it great!
    ya got me pete! where is it from?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It's from "A League of Their Own" Tom Hanks playing retired slugger "Jimmy Duggan" gives a speech to Gina Davis' character "Dottie Hensen" when she's leaving the team. She said "It got too hard".

BIG KEV YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!!!!

KEEEEEEEV... ....THATS RIGHT BUD.. DIDNT REALLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT VH EXCEPT IN HIGH SCHOOL EVERYONE KEPT THOSE LITTLE VH SIGNS ALL OVER. AND EVEN THOUGH I'M I BECAME A BIG FAN SINCE I HEARD 'JUMP'..ACTUALLY A FAN OF ROCK& ROLL IN GENERAL...HOPE I DIDNT GIVE MY AGE AWAY<-LOL....SO IMO THE DAVE/SAMMY YRS WERE THE BEST..WILL WE HEAR AGAIN FROM THE MIGHT VH CAMP??BEHIND THE MUSIC WITH VH SHOULD BE INTERESTING....

CYCLEON Guest
    the dave years for VH rocked - Hagar jsut didnt have the stuff - tho he was sorta ok on his own

A big Bump for Diamond Dave Cycleon. I know, I sound like some kind of 80's has-been when I say this, but Van Halen just started taking the downward spiral into the Power Ballads when Roth left, as far as I'm concerned. I even would go as far to say that I even liked some of his solo efforts as well. Although your gonna have to buy his greatest hits album to be completely satisfied. Dave sounded like he was going through some pretty weird stages in his life on some of his albums. A little too much for me. By the way, what’s the deal? Are they getting back together, or what? I heard that the lawyers got involved with some of the new tracks and they might not be able to release them, then I heard that Eddy's throat cancer had flared up again and that was it! Not surprised though. Have you ever seen him give an interview w/o a lung rocket in his mouth?

Thread Information