Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    You guys know there is a way to calculate what your childrens height will be, and yours for that matter. It's suppose to be pretty accurate.

Add your height + your spouse's height and divide it by two. Now if it's a boy you add 2.5 inches to the total, if it's a girl then you subtract 2.5 inches.

Should work the same for yourself just use your parents heights and see if it's correct.

That worked. Holy ****

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I don't know what you short guys are talking about. It seems like every good looking girl I see is with a short, 140 lb. guy. I'm 6'3" and I can't even get a girl to look at me. Maybe you guys should move to Kentucky. You could be getting all the babes.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Bouncer......looks like you've shed some pounds bro. I'm compairing it to an old picture you posted sometime back or is this an old photo?

Depends on the photo. Basically my weight can go from 240 to 260 inside a few weeks, depending on what I'm training for. Here's a site with some photos,

http://www.geocities.com/sustamonster/martins_page.html

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    There is way more to getting girls than height. I'm only 5'7 and I do much better than average with women (not trying to ring my own bell, but hey;it's true). If you're an ugly son of a bitch and/or you have personality of a cruton, then I don't care if you're 7'10;you will not get anywhere with a woman. So being tall is only one of MANY different and unrealted factors in being found attractive by the opposite sex. Hell i'll go head to with guy over 6' and we'll see who has more success at closing time . Actually belive it or not there was an article in Maxim magazine about this very topic. I think some thing like 46% of women interviewed liked men that were between 5'7 and 5'11.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I don't know what you short guys are talking about. It seems like every good looking girl I see is with a short, 140 lb. guy. I'm 6'3" and I can't even get a girl to look at me. Maybe you guys should move to Kentucky. You could be getting all the babes.
    Thats because u live in Kentuky

peam is offline Suspended
    I love being short.

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    Ya, I hate being 6'3"! Tall people suck!!!

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Agreed!!!! I hate tall people. I used to hate it in track because I was a hurdler in high school and college and my ass would have to JUMP over the hurdles as these tall lanky ****s would just STEP over the hurdles.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You've just all got to end up looking like lee priest 2 weeks out. Then you won't feel small compared to ANYONE.

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Thats because u live in Kentuky

l6873 is offline Associate Member
    I'm 6'5" and I wouldn't mind being a few inches taller.
    6'8" would be a good height...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Know what u mean scott I am 6'3 and it pisses me off when my bud who is 5'8 neverlifts and has these mountain peak biceps. He laughs and says I thought you workout all the time. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    I'll put my 2 pennies in....

I'm @ 6 ' 7 tall.... and I HATE bein this tall... haha

I wish I was a few inches shorter.... then I'd be happy. I think it's a lot harder to look bigger bein taller. On top of that we have to move the weight a lot ****in farther....

My friends always tell me I'm big but I want to be A LOT bigga.... and I feel like it's a total bitch to do it ... just like someone else said already... 10lb of muscle goes a lot farther on a guy thats 5 ' 10 compared to a guy that 6 ' 7!

As far as girls.... Most girls I meet like me being big and tall too.... and I NEVER date tall girls. I just don't like them. Don't ask me why.... I just always fall for girls that are like 5'2 - 5'5. I guess I like my girls petite I've only dated 2 girls ever over 5'7... haha

slamd097 is offline Banned
    Peam, I like you short also!!

mammoth is offline Member
    I wish I was 5'9"!! Seriously! I wear a size 16 shoe and I have to order my shoes over the internet. I can never find a pair of pants that fit right. I can't fit into compact cars or even small trucks. I am always hitting my head on ceiling fans and chandeliers (which explains alot)! It will take me three times as long to build mass that looks comparable to a person who is about a foot and a half shorter than me. Working out certain body parts sucks because the physics of being tall causes huge problems, not to mention the fact that my bench stroke is twice the length of 99.99% of the guys around. My wife is 5'2" and it is hard to kiss her when having sex! I get stared at all the time and for years I got into alot of arguments because I couldn't stand it when people stared at me. I can't blend in with crowds which makes it difficult running from the police (ok that never happened, but it still holds true)! People are always yelling at me "Down in front" at the movies! I recognize people simply by the tops of there heads! I could go on and on about the displeasure of being tall, but I won't bore you guys and gals anymore!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mammoth
    I wish I was 5'9"!! Seriously! I wear a size 16 shoe and I have to order my shoes over the internet. I can never find a pair of pants that fit right. I can't fit into compact cars or even small trucks. I am always hitting my head on ceiling fans and chandeliers (which explains alot)! It will take me three times as long to build mass that looks comparable to a person who is about a foot and a half shorter than me. Working out certain body parts sucks because the physics of being tall causes huge problems, not to mention the fact that my bench stroke is twice the length of 99.99% of the guys around. My wife is 5'2" and it is hard to kiss her when having sex! I get stared at all the time and for years I got into alot of arguments because I couldn't stand it when people stared at me. I can't blend in with crowds which makes it difficult running from the police (ok that never happened, but it still holds true)! People are always yelling at me "Down in front" at the movies! I recognize people simply by the tops of there heads! I could go on and on about the displeasure of being tall, but I won't bore you guys and gals anymore!
    OK I am not tall but you just made me realize one of my greatest fears( I was just reading the "what are you fears" thread ). I would **** my pants if I was unable to blend in with the crowd when I needed to do so. I gues this has always been your reality so you get used to it.

l6873 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    OK I am not tall but you just made me realize one of my greatest fears( I was just reading the "what are you fears" thread ). I would **** my pants if I was unable to blend in with the crowd when I needed to do so. I gues this has always been your reality so you get used to it.
    what's so great about blending in?

mfenske is offline Member
    Now that this thread has reached the mid-fifties I can't take it anymore, I gotta comment. I am a member of the vertically gifted community (6'5"). It's both a curse and a blessing.
    PROS:
    -Women seem to like taller men (spose this doesn't matter as I am married)
    -People rarely try to start a fight with you. I am only about 235 so it must be the height.
    -Lots of fun playing basketball with your friends who are ALL less than 5'10".
    -On average make more $$$ than those who are shorter.
    -I can grab stuff on the high shelves.
    -You stand out in a crowd.
    -When I add some more mass I will look HUGE.
    CONS:
    -Women seem to like taller men (guess it does matter when some girl is flirting with you and wifey is in the vicinity)
    -Ever go pants shopping when you are tall?
    -Even worse I have a long torso. I need shirts that are roughly a medium through the waist, xl in chest and shoulders, and xx long in sleeves and in length.
    -Takes FOREVER to add mass.
    -Ceiling Fans
    -Basements

In summation, there isn't anything I can do about it so I guess I'll just make the best of it. I say embrace your height and be proud of it. Mark
    -

Quote Originally Posted by l6873
    what's so great about blending in?
    Go walk around a third world country sometime and then get back to me on that ( tourist areas do not count ).

Maybe what I said didn't come out right. What I mean is the ability to blend in is a good skill to have. Blending in or sticking out is best if you are able control it. If you are Shquille O'neal sized you will never be able to blend in, I don't care where you go. Blending in comes in many forms: looks, style of dress, body posture, speaking the language, knowing the customs. Who wants to be an easy mark?

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i would rather be short and built then tall ... my bench is better than a tall guys and allot of liffts ... look at franco columbu ...def better than arnold but was never picked becous he was short

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm 5'8" and have a thing for girls who are taller than me. sucks because 90% of the women out there like guys taller than them. my gf now is 5'8" also, which is nice. she once told me that she >only< dated guys who are 6' or taller. she made an exception for me cuz i'm "so **** cute and have an awesome body"... i knew working out was good for something...

-- clocky

GABIGEN is offline New Member
    I'm 6' tall, but my adopted son is 14 years old 6'5" and wears a size 16 shoe. I have done my best to talk him into working out. He says all that he is concerned with is his six-pack abs, which he has, but he is basically a stick figure. He says that all the girls worry about is his six-pack. At his age and with the rate he is growing, he could be a monster by the time he reaches 21, but all he is concerned with is his six-pack.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member

Talking

why do people under 6' always try to sneak in that half inch, or I'm 5'9"-5'10"? your 5'8", deal with it!!!!!

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    I am 6'2 about, and there are definately pros and cons to that! My lifting budy is 5'6, but lifts MUCH more than me and looks just in general a lot bigger, even thought we have lifted the same amount of time.

jman98z24 is offline Junior Member
    You all make me sick, "i'm 5'7", oh no, I feel so short," well try being 5'4" and see how you like that, genetics suck a$$. Although I am very short, with my added mass, a lot of people tend to give me more respect and some of the ladies don't mind a short guy if they are short as well. All I have to say is, be glad that you are 5'7" or 5'9" because at least you are not 5'4".

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    I'm 5'6" and I wish I was about 5'10" I don't want to be really tall, but I just wish I was little taller. Even though I'm short I'm one charming mother****er. I have no problem with ladies, I just don't like being short. I have huge ass feet though, I wear a size 12 and I'm only 5'6" and my hands are pretty big too.

Oh well, grass is always greener on the other side.

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    I'm a hair under 6 foot ...ok maybe 5'11.. I seem to date either tall blondes5'8 -5'10 or short brunettes like 5'1 or 5'2... honestly I can say that I'm glad I'm not short.. a few friends of mine are short like 5'8.... my father was only 5'7 but his brothers were like 6 foot... I still wish I was taller like 6'1

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead007
    It can be a pain in the arse...

I am 5' 9 7/8".

A girl I am seeing is a shade over 5'10"... Everytime there is a disagreement, or she is feeling funny.. she says "I'm still taller than you"... Then stands up really straight to prove her point.

She is so hot though, it does not bother me in her case.
    Chickie pulled that, I would pin her down and tickle her until she had an orgasm......and then I would make her say uncle at least twice.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe, thats funny, mine kinda does the same thing. i'm barely under 5'8" and my girlie is 5'8". she wears tall shoes a lot and thus is generally taller than me and she sometimes stands really tall and gets in my face, its cute...=)

-- clocky

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    U know whats cool, the taller u are u can get head shots from girls and they can be standing up

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I dont know what you guys are talking about, I love Being 5"9 1/2 . My friends who are taller sometimes use my stuff like my escalade. They put the seat all the way back and they look like they got stuffed in a shoe box. Then I have my friend shane who is 6'4 and he rides my 999 and he looks like he is riding a bmx. I love my height its perfect. All bikes fit me, even my aprilia 250 when I take it to the track I dominate and the riding position is perfect. My truck fits me like a glove and I have the seat all the way back. When I buy designer clothes they fit me like a glove. When I use to fight in kickboxing I would be fighting in super middle weight, when the person weighs 180 6'3 he had no power. I would go in give him a combo and the tower went down. It was a joke. I had a harder time fighting guys at 5'6. The power was incredible. Another thing almost all girls that I went out with are my height even sometimes a little taller. I noticed girls who are tall love guys there height It is weird though, know that I think about it. I noticed alot of short girls go out with these mutants who are 6'5 and up. I guess oposites attract.

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I'm with you. I hate tall people. It's just not fair. They tend to "look" bigger because they have more size in general, it's a perspective thing. At least we have leverage on them when the **** hits the fan. They always fall hard. 5'8 and a half forever. **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** marshmellow potato.
    I beg to differ. Shorter people look bigger because they have less height to fill out. It is much harder for a tall guy to fill out than a smaller guy. However if they are equally thick then yes a tall guy looks bigger, but for a very good reason....HE IS BIGGER!!! Mwhahahahahah. In case you can't tell I'm 6'3. I sure as hell dont consider myself big though. I weigh almost 200lbs, and on a 5'9 frame that would be pretty **** big, but not for me.

-B-

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    U know whats cool, the taller u are u can get head shots from girls and they can be standing up

Not to mention tall guys have bigger c*cks!

-B-

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    what is this a hobbit convention

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Who the hell bumped a 7-month old thread?

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    I dont mid being 5'6", it makes my wang look bigger than it is, like an optical illusion. Watch, i- I-

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Who the hell bumped a 7-month old thread?

our newbie friend .. stallion...

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i didn't read all of this but screw you all....i'm almost 6'2" and 215lbs with freakin monkey arms and legs....you know how hard it is to look good when your tall and lanky....i have to work and eat twice as hard as all you short fooks to get that big built look....please believe me its not that great being tall...at the grocery store old ladies are always asking me to get stuff off the top shelf.....

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11

Not to mention tall guys have bigger c*cks!

-B-

whatever....my piece is 3".....

from the ground.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information