Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    palme is offline Rosie Member

Wink I hate being short and i hate tall people!

Im only 5'9 and broad as a chevy (almost) but whenever some 6'4-6'5 monster who is just as wide comes along i feel like im back in highschool and this guy is older then me...why is that? I hate it!
    Almost all my friends are atleast 6'2 and it feels like girls at clubs prefer guys that height over my 5'9 (i have a girl now so itīs not really a consern now, but from experiance it feels like that).

Either that or im not as good looking as my mom used to tell me

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I'm with you. I hate tall people. It's just not fair. They tend to "look" bigger because they have more size in general, it's a perspective thing. At least we have leverage on them when the **** hits the fan. They always fall hard. 5'8 and a half forever. **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** marshmellow potato.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I feel your pain. Hell I'm 5"7.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    im only 5'7 palme so your taller then me! id rather be my size cause 10 lbs looks huge on me where 10 lbs on a 6'5 guy isnt that much. plus we dont have to move the wieghts as far. i like being short and thank god for step stools.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Im 6', and happy

Danielle is offline Female Member
    can i get in on this rant too.............i ****ing hate being short too..........i'm 5'4........which is average for a female......but i so wish i was taller......wouls do anything to be taller even like a few inches..........i just feel like all the girls 5'9+ automatically have better bodies.....and they can hold their weight better........i used to only date guy 6'+ only.......but the guy im seeing now is 5'7.........so it all depends......i dont care about height as much anymore........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Man i have dated 2 ladies below 5,5 and man i will never do it again!!! sex is just a pain in "normal" postions. Mind you the little ones can be tossed in to some fun ones but i have piss poor luck with little ladies. I am 6,0. But i will be ****ed if the little shorty's arent the ones that always turn my head. short dark haired ladies..... yum

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'm a hair under 5'9. But what I lack in height, I make up in sex appeal

I would like to be about 6,2 or 6,3 but can deal with 6,0

mass junkie is offline banned
    yeah I hate tall people myself...im only 5'9...hahaha...I couldnt type that with a straight face......5'6.......man even the old ladies with collapsed vertabraes are taller than me.........**** I hate being vertically challenged....

cb25 is offline Banned
    yea, i'm 6'1" and i'm happy, but even i'd like to be a few inches taller...being 6'5" would certainly help my (lack of) basketball career

can't blame a kid for dreaming...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you think I feel? I was and am tall but harbored delusions of insane height. I was 6'1" in the 5th grade at age 10, and fully assumed I'd become some sort of 6'10" monster, but grew only two inches in the rest of my life!!! For most of you, it's just a dream, but for me, I was for a brief period, the tallest of the tall, then I had is stripped away.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    oops..looks like i hit midget corner at AR!!...lol

Im not going to disclose how tall i am cause of the flowing hate, but i will say this. I like short women!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    oh...and by the way I hate you palme......you started a thread about being short....and your not even short

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Ok well u guys got it all wrong... Im 6'5... **** i was 6'3 when i was 14 years old... THe thing is u guys say how u want to be taller, u look bigger... But to get that stocky look that u short guys have is a lot harder... Im 275 now and I know im a big guy, my body fat is around 10% right now and every one always tells me how big I am... I wouldnt want to be as short as u guys LOL, JK, but i wouldnt mind being 6'3... I cant find clothes ever, im so big im always uncofrtable where ever i go... But i dont know why girls like bigger guys... It def is true... I took my one freind on friday night who was home from the navy, and ill tell u every single girl wanted me... IT was a good feeling, actually 2 girls gave me their number... I have a girlfreind so i threw the numbers in the garbage..

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    yeah I hate tall people myself...im only 5'9...hahaha...I couldn't type that with a straight face......5'6.......man even the old ladies with collapsed vertabraes are taller than me.........**** I hate being vertically challenged....
    My 5'10 and 1/2 self feels better every time I see Mass post now. No one try to take my half away. I'm nearly 5'11 **** you

YOU THREW AWAY THE NUMBERS BIG BOY!!!!

geez, haven't we taught you better???!!!

you all are still short and complaining about it isn't going to make you any taller..j/k

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    im happy with my height. im "only" 5f10 and im still taller than the average people i know

J-sun is offline Junior Member
    Studies have tried to show that tall people are more succesful etc...

I am 6'4. I feel there is maybe some merit to that. I have never really thought about what it would be like to be really short. I imagine plenty of short people imagine what it is like to be tall.

(I am not trying to slam any short people.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Palme..............bro, you're not that short. And Momma wasn't lying either........that is a picture of you in your avatar right? hahahah

You guys do realize as you get older you are going to shrink..........and by adding the fact we all lift weights it compounds the issue. I was 5' 11".............now I'm 5' 10". **** you gravity!

Quote Originally Posted by J-sun
    I am 6'4.
    And we hate you! hahahahaha Not really........I like you...........it's everybody else that hates you. hahahaha

look ill be honest. There are numerous times that i wish I was short. When I buy a vehicle, I have to find out if there is enough head room ect for my ass just to sit in the seat. Also, clothes, every major dept store carries everything for the average man. I have big legs, and long legs. So I have to go to the **** big and tall store just to find anything to cover my ass!!

Quit complaining, you actually have it made. Your mass looks bigger, your clothes fit better, and you have an easier time picking up on women. BE honest Young ladies, do you find it intimidating looking up at a guy or looking right into face???

man try getting in a mazda miata

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

But unfortunately when it comes to chicks I have noticed as well that they seem to prefer taller guys. I'm 6', but to be honest I don't feel tall, more like stuck in the middle somewhere.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    man try getting in a mazda miata
    A MAN SHOULD NOT TRY GETTING IN A MAZDA MIATA at least not in the driver seat

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    do you find it intimidating looking up at a guy or looking right into face???

personally.......i'd rather look up at a guy....i would never want my man to be shorter then me

but i feel a little better.......just read that the average American female.......is only 5'3 @ 135lbs..........o well.......i'm 20 pounds less and a little taller........ ............but who wants to be average?!?!?.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ............but who wants to be average?!?!?.......
    i think you just summed up the entire board...exactly.

i see it as a good thing, but you're definitely right. i sure as hell don't

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    6'3'' here's a pic of me with some friends.. Do I like being tall?.. Hell yes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I hate being short and i hate tall people!-dscf0098.jpg  

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer

SO, thats you in the middle???

I am around 5'8" and I ****ing hate being small. Drives me up the wall.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I'm about 5'9-5'10. The only time I notice my height is when sparring with someone that has 5-6 inches on me. Sometimes it seems like tall bastards can land punches from kicking range.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    IM 5'7" and im proud of being short

**** look at lee priest.. might be short but he can still kill the giants.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    How do you think I feel? I was and am tall but harbored delusions of insane height. I was 6'1" in the 5th grade at age 10, and fully assumed I'd become some sort of 6'10" monster, but grew only two inches in the rest of my life!!! For most of you, it's just a dream, but for me, I was for a brief period, the tallest of the tall, then I had is stripped away.
    I know how you feel, BG. I too had delusions of grandeur - or at least of being much taller. I grew 7 inches between 8th and 9th grade, and my doctor told me I might reach 6'-6". This was great because I loved playing basketball . . . Well, I only grew another 2 inches, and stand 5'-9". I always wanted to be taller, but I guess its not so bad being merely above average in height. Having bigger muscles takes some of the edge off.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I'm about 5'9-5'10. I wish i was 6 foot.

You guys know there is a way to calculate what your childrens height will be, and yours for that matter. It's suppose to be pretty accurate.

Add your height + your spouse's height and divide it by two. Now if it's a boy you add 2.5 inches to the total, if it's a girl then you subtract 2.5 inches.

Should work the same for yourself just use your parents heights and see if it's correct.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    ****it Jugg. My search for a pentalingual 7 foot ballerina continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Bouncer......looks like you've shed some pounds bro. I'm compairing it to an old picture you posted sometime back or is this an old photo?

It always seems that the girls are intimidated by the size of Bro she runs into. I finally had one admit that I did intimidate her and she feared that I could hurt her physically on accident, just playing around. I have lost many of girlfriends b/c of my height.

And the miata....um no way, no how....no

hell if I was able to bend in half I would never leave home!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    6'4" here. It amazes me if I put on 20lbs, I can barely tell a difference but if a guy at 5'9" puts on 20lbs he looks much bigger.

Anyway the tallest man is always the last man standing.

Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    It always seems that the girls are intimidated by the size of Bro she runs into. I finally had one admit that I did intimidate her and she feared that I could hurt her physically on accident, just playing around. I have lost many of girlfriends b/c of my height.

And the miata....um no way, no how....no

hell if I was able to bend in half I would never leave home!

LOL i hear that

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    oh...and by the way I hate you palme......you started a thread about being short....and your not even short
    Screw you im short! We cant all be midgets

Jugg gimme your email and ill send you a pic of my face, maybe...

Scott999 That is true, when i put on weight people do notice it at once. It aint all bad being short i guess...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information