KeyMastur is offline VET

need help on a gift idea...

ok, so this girl i've known for a while has an exit exam for chiropractic school comin up on friday. i want to get her a good luck gift and take it to her on thursday (she's real nervous about the test, even though i think she'll do fine). definitely some sort of good luck card. a small bouqet of flowers (what kind ?? roses ? random arrangement ?? was thinking random arrangement, no roses just yet). and maybe a small little gift - nothing too big or expensive. something quaint. any ideas ??

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Flowers will make it seem like you are coming onto her in an awkward way if you try to make it seem like it is just for good luck on a test.

Get her a pony.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Key,

Does she like trinkets? My ex liked glass figures, so I could always get her those, and they would be perfect but never too “meaningful.” You know? Can you think of things of that sort that she likes or collects?
    A trinket?

Doc

16.7% body fat. I was checked today. I’m hoping to get to 15% by PCT…hopefully. Sorry, I just keep thinking of things to add.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

Give her a small picture of yourself and tell her to keep it with her while she's taking the test. That way, you'll always be there with her in some way. Thoughtful and romantic, can't beat that........LOL

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Flowers will make it seem like you are coming onto her in an awkward way if you try to make it seem like it is just for good luck on a test.

Get her a pony.
    yeah well i am. i like this girl. i want this to be more than just friends. always had feelings for her. we dated back my sophmore year of junior college and only broke up because i was transferring to another school out of state.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    get her a rabbits foot... unless shes one of those PETA chicks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    get her a rabbits foot... unless shes one of those PETA chicks.
    good idea. stuff for good luck.

who sing's that song "Relax, don't do it, when you wanna get to it" or something like that ?? it's an 80s song

bigdog81 is offline Member
    give her something thats funny and original..
    laughter is proven to relax the body...therefore..helping her on the test.
    ex>>>> take a real funny pic of yourself at one of those photo booths.....always works for me..!

slamd097 is offline Banned
    buy her a car, she would definately love you then.

find out what she is into. Music, collectables, you know, what makes her tick..but like i said all else fails, buy her a hot wheels and tell her it was the best you could do...

rambo is offline The Lord God
    For an occasion such as this, a bundle of sunflowers in a tasteful array will drop her panties. They have the ability to be perceived as amiable if the relationship hasn't gotten there, or romantic if it heads that way. Refrain from the "you light up my life" cornball **** when you write the card, try something a little more tasteful, something signifying the bright things ahead in her future.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Rambo told me the group that sang that song was duran duran..............Get her a gift certificate to a nice restaraunt...so then shes kind of forced to take you with her.....

I could have sworn that was Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Duran Duran was Hungry Like a Homosexual Wolf. Ask Juggernaut, he was 75 in the mid 80's, he should know.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I could have sworn that was Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Duran Duran was Hungry Like a Homosexual Wolf. Ask Juggernaut, he was 75 in the mid 80's, he should know.
    Punk......................and what's sad is I actually know this one......It was Frankie Goes to Hollywood.....sorry Massbut you were.....how can a put this without hurting your feelings..............got it.......you were WRONG! hahahaha

Key, get a half dozen Yellow roses (Yellow means friendship.......red might be a little over the top just yet, imo) and a four leaf clover, rabbit's foot or a worry stone. For the card in the flowers write something up-beat like; "Something for a little more luck......although I'm positive you'll not need it. Good luck and dinners on me tonight."

That crap might have worked in the Roaring 20's, but now-a-days us "whippersnappers" don't do yellow roses. Go with the sunflowers, it's the best **** idea. And as for me, I was NOT wrong, you see, what MJunkie was doing was called "Sarcasm". We invented that in the early 90's, when you started dialysis. I very well knew it was Frankie Goes to Hollywood, thanks to the best movie of all time, Zoolander. You've been owned

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    That crap might have worked in the Roaring 20's, but now-a-days us "whippersnappers" don't do yellow roses. Go with the sunflowers, it's the best **** idea. And as for me, I was NOT wrong, you see, what MJunkie was doing was called "Sarcasm". We invented that in the early 90's, when you started dialysis. I very well knew it was Frankie Goes to Hollywood, thanks to the best movie of all time, Zoolander. You've been owned
    I liked the sunflower idea but don't underestimate the power of cornball........some women find it funny and if you can make a woman laugh then that's half the battle.

No you were not wrong, I was saying Mass was wrong. Owned? Hey, I might be easy but I'm not cheap........now my brother Chris, he's cheap but he's not easy. hahahahha

I took you 16 minutes to write that response.

No I came up with the response in less than a minute.............it took fifteen to type it! **** computers..............I should have a secretary....she'd be taking DICK-tations right now………but what do I have…….this stupid computer. Not all technology is good if you ask me. Hahahaha

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Screw her brains out. If your good, she should be all nice and relaxed for the exam.

seriously, I wouldn't go with roses just yet. Maybe a nice arrangement of flowers along with a rabbits foot.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    16.7% body fat. I was checked today. I’m hoping to get to 15% by PCT…hopefully. Sorry, I just keep thinking of things to add.
    Whoa wrong thread, just caught that today. LOL

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you could get her

one of those medical skeletons with a didlo tied to the pelvic bone. a nice card saying something like, " you know your bones.....love, KEY"

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'm actually with Jugg on this one...never underestimate the power of cheese...

I'd stick with the sunflowers, toss in a lucky charm (no cereal jokes!) of some sorts that she can keep with her during the test...and offer dinner for the night after...if things go well, she should offer you breakfast the morning after...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    no roses. i do like the sunflower. i'll check with the flower shop this afternoon and see what they can do for me.

as for the card, i already got it written in my head. i'm rico suave with words.

where the hell do you buy a rabbit's foot at these days ??

yeah doc, i was wonderin what the **** you were doin in my thread talkin about your BF.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    ask her if she would like to add one more bone to her body!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

yeah doc, i was wonderin what the **** you were doin in my thread talkin about your BF.

That caught me off guard you had me chucklin.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    I'm actually with Jugg on this one...never underestimate the power of cheese...

I'd stick with the sunflowers, toss in a lucky charm (no cereal jokes!) of some sorts that she can keep with her during the test...and offer dinner for the night after...if things go well, she should offer you breakfast the morning after...
    lucky charms. nice one. maybe i'll steal one of those small boxes from a kid somewhere.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    lucky charms. nice one. maybe i'll steal one of those small boxes from a kid somewhere.
    yea, on review of my last post...you could actually get one of those trial size boxes of Lucky Charms for her...

I say you get it from a kid. Preferably one that is really sensitive about his cleft lip. Then you can kill two birds with one stone. Bro, I tell you, with us behind you, you're just plain gonna get ****ed tonight.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    one of those medical skeletons with a didlo tied to the pelvic bone. a nice card saying something like, " you know your bones.....love, KEY"
    Holy Sh*t!! that's perfect!!

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    Hey KEY!

Find some daisies (about five) wrap some string around them to hold em' together and say: "luck is for the unprepared...you'll do very well".

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Well ****. You never told me you already dated her. You made it seem like she was just a passing classmate .
    Get her an IPOD so she can record all her answers onto MP3 format and cheat. That will give her good luck

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Maybe some of that relaxing aromatherapy from bath and body. Good idea to have her relax....and maybe if it's some bubble bath stuff she'll ask you to join her!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    You want genuine good luck charms, check out little occult herb and candle shops. They've got some really wild stuff that at least looks like it ought to work. Got some magic beans and a medallian for my Bingo-playing grandma once (didn't hear if the charms worked). There's some in Houston on this list:
    http://www.whisperingstone.com/Resou...mmunity-TX.htm

Thread Information