Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ColdSore is offline Banned

Dumped a girl because she doesnt workout???

Is this wrong or what?...i mean i feel really shallow, but we just didnt share the same interests...when i first met her she worked out and ate healthyer than i do, but then she got comfortable with me and just stopped...she gained a little weight, but nothing that made me not wanna be with her....i simply just dont think i could stay with her if she doesnt hit the gym like i do...

But i look like the bad guy for ending things because i wasnt happy, but she thinks its because of her weight gain....what would you guys do if you were in my shoes?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

son let me tell you something....

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Is this wrong or what?...i mean i feel really shallow, but we just didnt share the same interests...when i first met her she worked out and ate healthyer than i do, but then she got comfortable with me and just stopped...she gained a little weight, but nothing that made me not wanna be with her....i simply just dont think i could stay with her if she doesnt hit the gym like i do...

But i look like the bad guy for ending things because i wasnt happy, but she thinks its because of her weight gain....what would you guys do if you were in my shoes?
    you did the right thing.take it from me.these girls think they can relax once they get a boyfriend and just eat cheetohs while we take care of ourselves.sleep well tonight with the sentence you put on her. No Life with a Chance of Parole When You Nix the Ding Dongs. the judge has spoken

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL I agree

the funny thing is i tryed to tell her that i wanted her to be more active...then 30 min later she would ask if i wanted some ice cream...wtf???....she did support my AS use though...and i would have loved her for that

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

no no no

the funny thing is i tryed to tell her that i wanted her to be more active...then 30 min later she would ask if i wanted some ice cream...wtf???....she did support my AS use though...and i would have loved her for that
    ice cream?i'm sorry.this was more serious than it seemed. you!you have put a stop to this as it should be! this is why my son...listen closely.....if we, the good looking part of the population, **** these ice cream chicks they think it's ok to do it. when they are all trolled up and ready to burst we dump them. right?
    here's where it all comes together.......now Miss I'll Have Seconds thinks she's all hot **** because she ****ed a goodlooking guy with her swollen ass. so now Double Cheese goes out and blows off ugly dudes because, "her last boyfriend was a bodybuilder".so now ugly guys can't get any play!!!!!if these two groups of twisted genetics don't procreate the world is doomed!!!!!!!we're not ****ing these freaks so the population will die off and mankind as we know it will perish!!!you are a brave brave man to answer the call when it came your way. may god bless you my son

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    ice cream?i'm sorry.this was more serious than it seemed. you!you have put a stop to this as it should be! this is why my son...listen closely.....if we, the good looking part of the population, **** these ice cream chicks they think it's ok to do it. when they are all trolled up and ready to burst we dump them. right?
    here's where it all comes together.......now Miss I'll Have Seconds thinks she's all hot **** because she ****ed a goodlooking guy with her swollen ass. so now Double Cheese goes out and blows off ugly dudes because, "her last boyfriend was a bodybuilder".so now ugly guys can't get any play!!!!!if these two groups of twisted genetics don't procreate the world is doomed!!!!!!!we're not ****ing these freaks so the population will die off and mankind as we know it will perish!!!you are a brave brave man to answer the call when it came your way. may god bless you my son
    PhilosophyboyNYC.

Mad funny dude.

Coldstone. You answered your own question. You weren’t happy. End of story.

You did the right thing. You live to make yourself happy by whatever means satisfy “making you happy.”

Doc

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I would've at least tried to get her into the gym first. You guys could've made it a part of your routine.. like before you guys went out, hit the gym for an hour or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I would've at least tried to get her into the gym first. You guys could've made it a part of your routine.. like before you guys went out, hit the gym for an hour or whatever.
    i did, i even offered to act like a pussy whipped jack ass and help her work out, but no dice...she was just doomed to be fat...but mom was hot!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Now thats classic............what do you do when your wife just had kids?.....make that twins.....

someday is offline Member
    i dont think thats really even an issue....youll just have to make sure she runs 10 miles a day during the pregnancy....i mean the day after she needs to get back on the 15 miles...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    lol...........not shallow at all, IMO........i mean you said you weren't happy, so you ended it.......nothing wrong with that..........i know i wouldn't be compatible with anyone who didn't work out either.....if that sounds shallow, like most would say, then so be it...............fcuk that......if you work hard on your body, you deserve someone else who does the same, end of story...........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

haha...i knew i was right...

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    I won't date a girl that does not workout.

Note the word "date" is used, and not the word "do". There is a difference.

If she already works out when you meet. Odds are she will continue to do so. Even after having kids. At least this has been the case with my friends in the same situation. Their wives are gym rats too, and kept it up.

Marry a girl that does not workout... When she gets fat, you can buy her a treadmill for Christmas... See how that goes over.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to party! Like he said "the judge has spoken" Love his advice!!!!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Well my girlfreind at first when we started dating use to tell me all u do is work out... Why do u have to work out... And i told her that i worked out before her, and I will be working out after her... THERes no stoping me... Some girls have fast metabolisims but like everyone knows they will just catch up with them out of no where...

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Nope... not wrong at all.... i've done it.... haha

Honestly - If I date a girl who doesn't work out or that eats Crappy I start to miss days in the gym for her or I eat Crappy with her.... Fawk THAT!

But then again I've also dumped girls for cutting their hair short when I've told them I don't like girls with short hair.... lmao.... but anyone that knows me knows that hair and eyes are the two biggest things I look at on a girl...

I guess I am shallow... oh well... life goes on...

I took my mother out to dinner a couple of weeks ago with my girlfreind and my mom was like holly sh___T, why is he eating so much.. And my girlfreind replied were bulking.... I started laughing because she said we, like the both of us... HA, she has grown acustom to this lifestyle..

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Now you guy´s are making me worried! My girl used to workout (she stopped before meeting me). She drinks and smokes and dont eat healthy at all...
    As a paradox i hardly ever drink, i never smoke and eat "clean" 7-9 times a day...
    Do you think one of us will get tierd of the other one or do we complement eachother pretty good now? 1 good and 1 bad

ps. She tells me shes going to start workingout again...i doubt it doh. ds.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Now you guy´s are making me worried! My girl used to workout (she stopped before meeting me). She drinks and smokes and dont eat healthy at all...
    As a paradox i hardly ever drink, i never smoke and eat "clean" 7-9 times a day...
    Do you think one of us will get tierd of the other one or do we complement eachother pretty good now? 1 good and 1 bad

ps. She tells me shes going to start workingout again...i doubt it doh. ds.

grrrrrrrrrr..im sorry but no offense to your girl............but one of my biggest pet peeves is people always saying "well........im going to start working out again next monday"......my friend had a good one "well i already ate something bad today so i'll have to start working out next week".........talk is cheap!!!
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    She drinks and smokes and dont eat healthy at all...
    YUCK!!!

I would never EVER go with a girl who smokes again, gawd thats awefull. I'd rather stick my tongue in the blender than kiss a girl who smokes.

Drinking and unhealthy eating I don't mind, but god damm... smoking... yuck!

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    YUCK!!!

I would never EVER go with a girl who smokes again, gawd thats awefull. I'd rather stick my tongue in the blender than kiss a girl who smokes.

Drinking and unhealthy eating I don't mind, but god damm... smoking... yuck!

Red

yeh smoking is one of the dirtest habits.......would never date anyone who smokes.......i even hate being around when my friends smoke.........can we say ummmmmm yellow teeth and bad breath......lol

cb25 is offline Banned
    been there...done that...i broke up with a girl for a very similar reason, and i think it comes down to you not being happy. i wasn't...and i started to get annoyed at the fact that she "never had time to workout" but sat around her apartment for hours on end playing online and watching TV...laziness is not an attractive trait IMO.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    None taken Danielle. To be honest i would prefer if she trained something aswell...im hopeing she atleast will go with me on my morningwalks when i start doing them in the spring...

Red i know! I have teached her to brush her teeth and pop some mints before coming back to bed after her "after-sex-cigarette"

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Throw Darwin's theory out the window...this is the true theory of evolution!

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    bro u are not shallow at all... why should you break ur ass in the gym to look good while she slacks off? Love is a hard thing to keep strong and alive, and being attracted to ur significant other is a crucial component of a healthy relationship you cannot do without. You never know.. maybe this breakup put a lil fire under her belly and shes gonna turn things around... again u never know... other then that dont beat urself up, u seem like you have a good heart just by thinking twice about this and feeling a little guilty...

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    bye the way partyboynyc you crack me up lol

Although my girlfreind does enjoy to work out, I hate goin with her... Its absolutly horrible... She does hour cardio, then some weight tranning, very minimal, then abs and done.... Me on the other hand its not that i lift for that long... But I always ride the bike for 5 to 10 mins to warm up, then I stretch, then lift... When im done lifting, (weight tranning) then i do abs... THen after all that i would like to do cardio, *key word, is do, NOT LIKE****. Right at the end of me actually working out she comes prancing into the weight room... U almost done, can we leave now, im hungry, i bored... I belong to two different gyms... But the one we both belong to is huge, 35,000 square feet and i prefer to work out there so, it can be annoying...
    But after all that im sure its much better than being with someone who doesnt work out right?

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    My babe is 17 yrs. younger than me and have the hot body of Jessica Simpson. She don't need to workout. LOL
    The way I see it, you can't make someone do something that they don't want to do just because you do it or want them to. Afterall, the last time I noticed it costs money to hold a membership in a gym.
    Just make sure she have this for the guys who hit on her at the gym when she works out.
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 12-02-2003 at 04:58 AM.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'm going to add to my original post, because i kept thinking about it...

I think, at least for me, it comes down to a matter of self-respect. If she won't take care of herself...why should i bother? She doesn't have to go to the gym per se...but physical activity is such a big part of my life, that she needs to understand. Taking care of yourself is #1...if you don't do that, how can i respect you?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I dumped a gal because she would not hit the gym..that is a perfect reason to fire a chick. It is a life style issue I suppose, but for me, chicks that smoke, cant trust them..chicks that refuse to w/ot..will balloon later on. Put 'm in the garbage! You did the right thing.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    It seems a lot of people live their lives centered around the fitness lifestyle. If you require a mate that does the same I'd be up front with her from day one. If you aren't then you had just assumed that she shared your passion for fitness and were wrong. Me, I could care less if my wife goes to the gym or not. She has a membership but doesn't go as much as me. The important things are that she's a good mother, I trust her, great in bed and isn't a lazy woman who spends half her day eating. In fact she's thin and watches her diet for her self not to please me. As far as shallowness absolutely you are not. The reasons relationships fail is due to lack of shared interests. In fact nothing strengthens a relationship more than participating in activities together that you both enjoy. It builds friendship.

well guys i think i might give it one more chance, she called me today and said se thought about it and she was wrong about the way she was treating herself and that she would enjoy sharing an intrest with me because I (or my penis???) make her happy. Anyways she went to the gym tonight and ran 5 miles and did 1000 crunches, so i told her if she does that every day until friday then ill see her again and we can talk about starting over. But the moment she stopps im out, and not lookin back again.

who knows maybe it did lite a fire under her a$$...but her friends probly still think im a shalow a$$ hole...

Anyways she went to the gym tonight and ran 5 miles and did 1000 crunches, so i told her if she does that every day until friday then ill see her again and we can talk about starting over. ...

hmmmmmmm...........5 miles and 1000 crunches?!?!?! that seems like a bit much for someone's FIRST day back........lol..........i dont know about that one.....

if i took off for even 3, 4 weeks (and it sounds like she's been off for longer then that)........i wouldn;t even be able to get in there and run 5 miles in one shot and i'm a runner........

......and 1000 crunches for 5 days straight?!?!......ummmmm...... ......why?.......thats going to do more harm then help

and if a guy ever told me i didn't have the privledge to see him until i worked out everyday for the next week and had to run 5 miles a day just so i could see him .....****kkkk that.......i wouldn't even give him the time of day.............**** what some girls do for guys these days.........
    Last edited by Danielle; 12-02-2003 at 07:31 PM.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    hmmmmmmm...........5 miles and 1000 crunches?!?!?! that seems like a bit much for someone's FIRST day back........lol..........i dont know about that one.....

if i took off for even 3, 4 weeks (and it sounds like she's been off for longer then that)........i wouldn;t even be able to get in there and run 5 miles in one shot and i'm a runner........

......and 1000 crunches for 5 days straight?!?!......ummmmm...... ......why?.......thats going to do more harm then help

and if a guy ever told me i didn't have the privledge to see him until i worked out everyday for the next week and had to run 5 miles a day just so i could see him .....****kkkk that.......i wouldn't even give him the time of day.............**** what some girls do for guys these days.........
    I couldn't resist making a counterpoint to your last statement: what some guys do for girls these days......... [/

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I couldn't resist making a counterpoint to your last statement: what some guys do for girls these days......... [/

oh, i agree......i say they all deserve each other

Maybe it's me but I've been working out since 1985 and I can recall only one woman of whom I dated who worked out. And that was only because she worked at a gym where I used to train. Though it was rarely that she came to the gym with me, she really didn't need to work out. She was about 4'9 and 110 pounds with a killer body of a gymist. Flat abs, round hips, nice boobs, and beautifully toned quads. To see her in a pair of black tights, working out in the bedroom was all that I cared about.

IMO, if you insist that your woman works out just because you're working out it says:

1) You're not satisfied with her and/or her appearance. You might as well just call her FAT.

2) You're a shallow person.

What if she learned to eat right? Would that satisfy your taste for her? Better yet, while she's working out, how hard are you cracking the whip on her ass?
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 12-03-2003 at 03:13 AM.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Better now then later.

well....its all over...what a scaterbrained/bipolar maniac....

I gave in last night and went and saw her because she wanted to see me and talk about some stuff...well everything was ok, then she told me "oh and i just want you to know that im not really gonna promise that ill start working out and eating good again, b/c im really busy and doing that is alot of work"....she told this to a person (me) that works 25-30 hours a week, take 12 hours of college, and still finds time to hit the gym 5 days a week and cook every night....what a lazy excuse for a woman....

So i said "Fine, i dont wanna deal wih this anymore...Im out"...and she proceded to stand in the parking lot of her apt complex and scream at me as i drove off....a side of her ive never seen

Im glad i got out, and now i dont have to buy any christmas gifts either...more money for more tren ...

well....its all over...what a scaterbrained/bipolar maniac....

I gave in last night and went and saw her because she wanted to see me and talk about some stuff...well everything was ok, then she told me "oh and i just want you to know that im not really gonna promise that ill start working out and eating good again, b/c im really busy and doing that is alot of work"....she told this to a person (me) that works 25-30 hours a week, take 12 hours of college, and still finds time to hit the gym 5 days a week and cook every night....what a lazy excuse for a woman....
    Bro, I used to work 40-96 hours a week at a full time job, 18 hours a week at a part time job, cook my meals to take to work daily, and still found time to pump 2 hours in the gym every morning after leaving my graveyard shift, law enforcement job. I know exactly what you mean. But that's called dedication. I set a goal for myself and dedicated myself to it. As I believed, if I felt the need to decrease my hours at work to fulfill my training goals, I would have. But if she has no such goals and/or does not feel that she needs to do that, again, you can't make her.

Again as I stated in my earlier posts, maybe it's just me but I don't really see any evidence that she should workout regularly and eat right other than you saying that it's what you want her to do or you feel that she needs to do so. Does she have any type of medical illness that requires her to lose weight in order to get well or at least minimize her condition, i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.? Other than that, bro, you're fighting a losing battle.

And what's worst, you may have pushed her to improve herself, as you wanted, now that you've stepped out of her life. Most women, unfortunately, feel that after they've been with a man for a while they discontinue exercising and eating right as they used to do. (I, for one, have dated quite a few women who had gained weight during our relationship.) Then when the relationship breaks off, the woman trains hard, lose weight, and looks great. Trust me, there's a guy on the radio here in Cali, name Tom Leykis (www.blowmeuptom.com), who preaches that almost daily. And he's right. LOL

no she doesnt have a medical disorder or anything...it was more of the fact that i wanted a common intrest between us, and fr her to push me harder, and for me to push her...you know a bonding thing....i think it all comes down to shes a lazy women that will make someone happy as a fat housewife...but im to young for the fat wife thing, and i hated her not wanting to make herself better, not only for herself, but for me....im just obsessed with how i look and mayb it bothered me that she could care less how she looked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information