Thread: Bitch Test

CutieFace Guest

Bitch Test

http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/bitch.html

now I only scored a 15....so there could be a problem w/ this test

*smile*

What does your score mean?
    Congratulations, you had a low score on the bitch test and appear to be a decent person! You're not necessarily verging on sainthood, but we can safely assume that you have a basic respect for others and an acceptable sense of decorum. You try your best to maintain a certain level of etiquette, and control yourself even when tempted to stab someone in the back or settle a few scores. You are able to calm yourself down and think rationally rather than giving into the first animalistic urge to "attack". Sure, you may slip up from time to time, but you're only human! So wear those angel wings with pride - the world needs more civilized folk like you.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Now did you really need to take a test to know this? *smile*

I wonder what Ron's score would be? Well, his or Rambo's either would be pretty good I'm sure. hahahaha

Cutie, bet my daughter would get a high score. hahahaha

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    U only scored a 15 were u even tellin the truth? HAHA

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    U only scored a 15 were u even tellin the truth? HAHA

yes actually I was.....

Jugg....now come on *smile*

Cutie

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    lol, i scored a 20..lmao according to this i "appear"to be a decent person!

Congratulations, you had a low score on the bitch test and appear to be a decent person! You're not necessarily verging on sainthood, but we can safely assume that you have a basic respect for others and an acceptable sense of decorum. You try your best to maintain a certain level of etiquette, and control yourself even when tempted to stab someone in the back or settle a few scores. You are able to calm yourself down and think rationally rather than giving into the first animalistic urge to "attack". Sure, you may slip up from time to time, but you're only human! So wear those angel wings with pride - the world needs more civilized folk like you.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I wonder what Ron's score would be? Well, his or Rambo's either would be pretty good I'm sure. hahahaha

Cutie, bet my daughter would get a high score. hahahaha
    There's a "Murder She Wrote" marathon on that you should be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    There's a "Murder She Wrote" marathon on that you should be watching.
    Stop dodging the issue................you know you want to take that test. hahahaha hurry up and post the score.

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    Jugg....now come on *smile* Cutie
    Everyone knows you're a sweet heart. *wink* And according to scores KC's just 5 points........less sweet. hahahaha

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Fine, old man...

My score= 90

You've got a nasty streak as long as the Nile. It's all about YOU - what you want and what you can get out of a situation, regardless of who you have to trample along the way. The root of your behavior could be a plain old-fashioned bad mood (we all wake up on the wrong side of the bed from time to time) but ask yourself whether it helps to punish others for it. If, on the other hand, your maliciousness is cold and calculated - you plan to intentionally stab a friend in the back or hurt someone's feelings, for example - then you should take a long, hard look at your behavior. Chances are you're making your fair share of enemies, and one of these days someone's going to give you a dose of your own medicine. Trust me; play with fire and you're bound to get burned.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Fine, old man...

My score= 90

You've got a nasty streak as long as the Nile. It's all about YOU - what you want and what you can get out of a situation, regardless of who you have to trample along the way. The root of your behavior could be a plain old-fashioned bad mood (we all wake up on the wrong side of the bed from time to time) but ask yourself whether it helps to punish others for it. If, on the other hand, your maliciousness is cold and calculated - you plan to intentionally stab a friend in the back or hurt someone's feelings, for example - then you should take a long, hard look at your behavior. Chances are you're making your fair share of enemies, and one of these days someone's going to give you a dose of your own medicine. Trust me; play with fire and you're bound to get burned.
    See there! *Juggernaut scraches Rambo off the dating list* hahahaha

"Ask him if he's been watering his head."

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Red

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    "Ask him if he's been watering his head."

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Red

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Cutie

Danielle is offline Female Member
    not too bad.........i'm right in the middle = 55

"While you're not completely bitchy, you're no saint either. You have the occasional flare up of nastiness, and have been known to stoop low to get what you want. Perhaps you've pulled some dirty tricks in the game of love, or you've gotten huffy with friends when things are not going your way. Whatever the dirty deed, the root of your behavior could be a plain old-fashioned bad mood - it happens to the best of us, but just be careful not to let it happen too often. If, on the other hand, your malice is intentional and calculated, then you should rethink your attitude. You may be making some enemies!"
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Thread Information