hoss827 is offline Banned

Angry God I hate school...

I remember my mom and other relatives telling me how much "fun" highschool is....I find nothing fun about it whatsoever...First off, I barely get to sleep while school is going on(meaning I don't get much sleep at night)...Second off, it takes up your ENTIRE day, third of all...THERS SO MUCH GODFORSAKEN WORK!!!! And what's it all for?!!!! MONEY!!!! Jesus I don't know how much more of this crap I can take...Visual Basic, History, German, Chemistry an Physics, English honors, Algebra II (i'm terrible in math, mmk?)....I was sick for a week so I've fallen behind so much...But I'm going into the Marine Corps directly after high school, and the thought of that I think is what's making me not even care for school so much anymore...I'm just bored with school and stressed out from all the crap...:/. Thanks for listenin to me bitch about this..
    Last edited by hoss827; 12-04-2003 at 08:37 AM.

Not to mention that the principal is constantly on my a$$, and the whole fighting thing...But the fighting has died down alot.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    You're going to give yourself an ulcer. Do NOT take this too seriously. High School was fun fun fun times. I'll never forget the fun I had, ohhhh and the stories. Man, I've got some whoppers. Hehe. Like the time I stole one of the childcare realistic baby dolls and threw him off the balcony of the courtyard. Or the fact that I would only make random appearances in my classes. And on days it would rain I would run around and splash kids who walked by me, and I mean viciously drench them as they minded their own business- and watch the security guards and Vice Principal watch me and simply chuckle. My god, there were some fun times. Heh, god bless being a jock.

the_rebirth is offline Member
    u kno whats funny is u hate high school now, wait till ur done with it, u will miss it. u might not belive me, i graduated in 99 and i was told the same thing and i was like yea right, and you kno what, i do miss it. LOL i dont miss the work but i just miss HS itself.

lata

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    how in the world do you post here every morning if you are going to H.S.
    Maybe you get in all this trouble because your ass isn't in class.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    how in the world do you post here every morning if you are going to H.S.
    Maybe you get in all this trouble because your ass isn't in class.

ROFL you caught me laughing out loud. He's always in here during class time posting about how he's getting in fights AT school. I think he has a wireless connection, and brings his laptop with him so he can give us updates.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    yea bro, take it easy, not a big deal... lol...if i knew what i know now back in highschool...i would of got laid in class, everyday...

don't sweat the small stuff, keep lifting and leave the fighting till after school...

study up, because a dumb marine is a dead marine...

"and then... you are... in... a world of isht, because marines are not allowed to die without... permission!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    ROFL you caught me laughing out loud. He's always in here during class time posting about how he's getting in fights AT school. I think he has a wireless connection, and brings his laptop with him so he can give us updates.
    Naw...I have computer Applications first period, then visual basic and they allow us online hehe

Danielle is offline Female Member
    dont rush it............high school was good.......thats the easy life, and my parents paid my bills then......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Yeah...I hear ya on the bills...I'm very greatful for that...I'm just wondering what it's gonna be like in the Marine Corps...It's gonna be a whole nother world.

nj123 is offline Member
    yea im a senior right now and i use to love high school but i got on probation at the beginning of last summer and will be on until way after i graduate... this year is my easiest year every at least and i never have any homework and i get out at 12:10 because i got 2 off periods... i would be havin so much fun if i wasnt on probation...

God I hated HS... College was a non stop party... but now that I think back on it, as much as I hated HS it was fun as heck compared to "the real world"...

Red

Thread Information