hoss827 is offline Banned

Some of you wonder how I post in the morning all the time....

The truth is I have godly powers...Yes thats right folks, I can post through my MIND!!!!!!!!! Actually, I have Visual Basic and Computer Applications the first two periods, so I have internet access. Teachers don't care as long as I get the work done...So I post-whore the first two periods, near the end of lunch because I've nothing better to do when I'm done eating, and during study hall, because they let me use the PC's....Hope that answers the questions.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Hmm..I don't recall seeing the question "how is hoss able to post so much in the mornings ??". Guess I'll have to dig through and see if I can find it. Wonder if it's next to the thread "does anyone care why hoss posts in the morning's so much ??"

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Hmm..I don't recall seeing the question "how is hoss able to post so much in the mornings ??". Guess I'll have to dig through and see if I can find it. Wonder if it's next to the thread "does anyone care why hoss posts in the morning's so much ??"

ROFL! You are getting ROASTED this morning. LOL.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge

Thats some funny ****

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    The thought has never crossed my mind. But hey bro, thnaks for letting us know...tonight when I go out I will make for certain I tell my crew why Hoss posts in the morning.

Now would all you like to know why Butch sh*t's in the morning and not the afternoon? LMAO

Hoss just messing with you bro...

Hoss, I know your a good kid and probably future Mr. Olympia. I just think you should probably post whoring on www.how to get girls when your fresh out of diapers.com

slamd097 is offline Banned
    ok..that explains it...i think...um...why do i feel dumber for posting on this thread???

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

SHA-WINGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Key, you really shouldn't sugar-coat things so much. say what you feel bro..

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

thank you hoss

i am truly enlightened by this. i am going to sleep much better knowing where and how all these posts come about. thank you for your honesty

Ok hoss, next step is Wardriving!

Then you can log onto AR from just about anywhere some dumb ass left his Wireless Access Point unsecured... (and thats 80% of WAP's!!!)

That *might* be how I can log into AR from just about anywhere at any time

Red

...Okay okay I'll explain! Chilllllll guys! ****! I am gettin flamed on bad . Allright, the reason for this thread is a few bro's yesterday were questioning how I was on AR in the morning and how I was in school at the same time...Just thought I'd point it out!!! Heres the thread where people were questioning me. http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=73702

rambo is offline The Lord God
    You see, normal posting would have dictated you reply in THAT thread. And you did. Which was sufficient. But like partyboy, I too, can sleep very well tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    ...Okay okay I'll explain! Chilllllll guys! ****! I am gettin flamed on bad . Allright, the reason for this thread is a few bro's yesterday were questioning how I was on AR in the morning and how I was in school at the same time...Just thought I'd point it out!!! Heres the thread where people were questioning me. http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=73702
    that was this morning hoss.
    I just thought it would be fun to get paople to flame you a little.

Oh, and btw Red as far as Wardriving goes, I hear you! About 80-90% of the networks are VERY unsecure...There have been people in subdivisions close to me that have done wardriving, and have spray painted a computer monitor outside the persons driveway, so the next person searching for a wireless connection can just park outside and chill

mass junkie is offline banned
    Good going Hoss.....I was wondering how you posted during the morning as well.....and in your honor im going to take advantage of myself tonight.... I deserve it.......

Sweet...

for the record

i will just say , i did not ask how you post in the morning

You just got home from school didn't you? You have not posted in about 4 hours. did you even put your back pack down? just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    You just got home from school didn't you? You have not posted in about 4 hours. did you even put your back pack down? just kidding
    LMAO!!!! Naw...I'm still IN SCHOOL!!! It's 2:30 right now. I'm in Study Hall, and I'm done with my homework so I am once again, post whoring now.

advices

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    LMAO!!!! Naw...I'm still IN SCHOOL!!! It's 2:30 right now. I'm in Study Hall, and I'm done with my homework so I am once again, post whoring now.
    get good grades so you can sit around like us ****s and post all AFTERNOON long on AR from your office some day!!

Sounds good to me... But I'm going into the Marine Corps after highschool. Or I'll move in with MassJunkie and help him run his website, get him some extra profit goin .

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    get good grades so you can sit around like us ****s and post all AFTERNOON long on AR from your office some day!!
    Im offended I start early in the morning!!

Me as well, then from 2-240. Well , now school is out and I'm getting the hell out of here so I can make good grades and sit on my ****in bum and post all AFTERNOON like partyboynyc suggested . . Till tomorrow bro's!!!

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Im offended I start early in the morning!!
    i came in at 11:45 so techinically i was in by the morning too,haha

Thread Information