wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member

Pic stealing fu#*er

Just wanted to let everyone know that someone that visits this page is stealing pics. A friend of mine e-mailed me this morning, and said that he saw a pic of my girl (the one that was on the perfect female physique thread) on www.hotornot.com. This was the only site I had ever posted it, so I know they stole it from here. Anyways just gonna let everyone know that people are doin it. c-ya

ptbyjason Guest
    Damn man, I am sorry to hear that. That is really stupid. I really don't think any of the members here did it. If they did and we find out who it was, I would love to get their address and both of us can pay them a little visit. Sound good?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

let me just say

i posted my gf's picture on here awhile ago and if it turns up on some shit like that it's on!my boy will be blowing up someone's computer quickly.thats' fucked up that that happened to you WCG.sorry bro

Cali is offline Female Member
    That is so messed up....sorry to hear it WCG. Can I come with if you get the address?

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    If I could get the address, everyone would be welcome to join. If we could get Fatman's, we could round' up an ol' fashioned Lynch Mob. lol I contacted the administrator of HotorNot, but they wouldn't give me the e-mail address that was used to post the pic, and I also had to prove that the person stole the pic. (which was done by sending in 3 other poses from her lol) They need something to stop that from happening. I guess I should have threatened to sue by saying the pics were copyrighted.

people can be pathetic can't they.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

ppl

Stealing pics, ppl need to get a life, very sad.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yo WCG

try to get his email address and i'll have my boy set his computer str8 for you.thats' fucked up.i feel bad your gf didn't even know that dudes were checking out her picture on some website.that's totally rediculous that someone would do that.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    They only take the pics because they have got no freinds so they try to steal everyone elses.....SAD TWATS......

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    sorry to hear that bro. mine have been stolen on 2 seperate occasions by 2 different people. losers...

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    SAD PEOPLE

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    i appreciate that you are letting us know..sorry about that it had to happen to you

Thread Information