mass junkie is offline banned

Whats everyone doing this weekend?

Its going to be such nice weather this weekend....I think i'll take a ride out to South Beach and hang out with some of the snow birds

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Workout, eat, sleep. Then sit on my bum and play True Crime-Streets of L.A. for PS2

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dont talk about the weather man...itīs 14:00 here and itīs dark already!
    But anyways me and the woman are going out.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Cold front coming through bro, high in the 60's round here(Tpa).

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sitting for the biggest test of my life (so far) for about four hours on Saturday morning. And, apparently I'll have to trudge through much snow to take it. It's about 25 hours a way, and already I'm a nervous wreck. As soon as that is done, I'm heading out for the biggest celebratory cheat dinner I've had in a long time, and then being a worthless BUM for a few days...and I mean WORTHLESS; i've been dedicating a ****load of time preparing for this.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm winning my first round game in the ARFFL playoffs.

cb25 is offline Banned
    bracing for my first bigass Noreaster storm (i've been told)...

other than that, studying for end of semester tests and trying to kick back a bit

CutieFace Guest
    ummm I'll be alone and snow bound more then likely by the sound of the weather reports.....I think I'll stop an pick up a couple of bottles of wine on my way home this afternoon....I can at least feel good while I'm alone......or maybe I'll hear a knock on my door

*smile*

Cutie

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's snowing here.............. but tonight me and my gf are hanging in, then Saturday we have a birthday party to go to fro one of my friends, Sunday a Christening (sp)..... and in between all that hit the gym and eat.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Not much.... just working out, eating sleeping, playing with the kids and avoiding psycho as much as possible.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hunting!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    The weather is supposed to suck here in Sicily..who knows?!! Another weekend up on Mount Etna..she is smoking and venting. Most likely let the shoulder rest and..and of course BBQ!!!

Shaman23 is offline New Member
    snowed in most likely.. looks like we're getting hit with a foot of snow!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    yup............foot of snow expected in NY this weekend.........
    .............IT'S NOT FAIRRRRRR......... :depressed ......no partying for me this weekend........getting over a cold.......so just training and relaxing.......trying to hit close to 10 miles this sunday........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I'm sitting for the biggest test of my life (so far) for about four hours on Saturday morning. And, apparently I'll have to trudge through much snow to take it. It's about 25 hours a way, and already I'm a nervous wreck. As soon as that is done, I'm heading out for the biggest celebratory cheat dinner I've had in a long time, and then being a worthless BUM for a few days...and I mean WORTHLESS; i've been dedicating a ****load of time preparing for this.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm winning my first round game in the ARFFL playoffs.

Hey, best of luck to you, BG, we're all rooting for you.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    As for me: Beach. And I'm going to do my best drunk impression tonight.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    well, i got an idea from hoss, gonna buy a huge pack of bobby pins, small rodents, cheese graders ect....and probably install my friends stereo and amp...sometimes I Hate my job...

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    hey BG good luck on the lsat. well mass, this weekend i will study for 10 hours a day for law finals. anyone want to join? it is sooo much fun. so bros, drink one for me!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    For me I'll be training,eating,sleeping and banging my HOT Spanish neighbor...life is good!!!!

I'm working this weekend

Got to go catch bad guys hurting the environment...

Red

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Snowed-in here too.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i'm going to risk my life to drive to work through the snow to load trucks because i'm management and if i don't i won't get promoted in 6 months

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Spending time with the kids, working out, unpacking and WISHING I was banging a spanish neighbor like Dabull

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Spending time with the kids, working out, unpacking and WISHING I was banging a spanish neighbor like Dabull
    Im sure dabull would let you bang him if you ask nicely...I dont think he's spanish though...

mammoth is offline Member
    Well considering the amount of test that I am on right now I will probably spend all weekend trying to convince my better half to have sex with me every hour. If I can get around to curbing my libido then I will probably hit the gym saturday, sleep and then get up just in time Sunday to watch the Falcons get there asses handed to them by the Panthers!!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Well im honestly fcuked... Like a moron i was goin to take my rims of my truck last weekend but i didnt... So now my little lexannin 22's are goin to suffer in a foot of snow... But I went to the hummer dealership on weds and i think i might be gettin in a H2 soon. Hopefully it doesnt snow, but goin to the gym, and maybe heading down to AC with my girl and some freinds...
    I really hope it doesnt snow... What the hell is the point in having a truck if u cant drive the dumb thing in the snow.....

My truck does GREAT in the snow...of course it never snows here but 1 time a year. I'm assuming your truck (pickup unless it has 18 wheels) is 4 wheel drive? If not, my vote for the H2...it'll do good in the snow!!

peace,

ttgb

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    My truck does GREAT in the snow...of course it never snows here but 1 time a year. I'm assuming your truck (pickup unless it has 18 wheels) is 4 wheel drive? If not, my vote for the H2...it'll do good in the snow!!

peace,

ttgb
    No my truck does great in the snow too bro... I got an escalade... Problem is that I have 22 by 9.5 in rims sittin on 305 40 r22 perrilli Scorpian tires, and i dont think that is the optimum rims and tires to be driving in the snow... Its not even the snow, its the salt im worried about. Its gointo eat my chrome away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    No my truck does great in the snow too bro... I got an escalade... Problem is that I have 22 by 9.5 in rims sittin on 305 40 r22 perrilli Scorpian tires, and i dont think that is the optimum rims and tires to be driving in the snow... Its not even the snow, its the salt im worried about. Its gointo eat my chrome away.
    That's a pretty fancy ride bro!! Yeah we have bridges down here that will freeze over at night during Jan and Feb that they salt quite a bit. That **** is bad news! You are right, those tires/wheels probly aren't the best for snow...or any off-roading come to think of it. I bet they are pretty though! Good luck & stay safe bro.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information