Thread: STD tests

spound is offline Anabolic Member

STD tests

Alright guys, I knwo some of you have gotten them and I am wondering how much they cost?? I want to get tested just to be sure and for peace of mind. Where do I go to get tested? My regular doctor? I would rather go to someone I did not know. WIll insurance cover it?

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Planned Parenthood $45 bones in cash.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Look for free clinics online bro...my roommate just got one done last week at a free clinic in the city.

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    We have free clinics here that deal only with STDs.

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    planned parenthood is free where i live

Danielle is offline Female Member
    why can't you go to your regular doctor?.......is it that bad?......go to your doctor, tell him the deal.......itll be like a rotunie appointment.........and yes it will all be covered under insurance........i not, i'm sure there are many free clinics in a city by you
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

decadbal is offline Banned
    always a free clinic somewhere bro..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Tons of free clinics in the hood. They even got express HIV tests now. I got one about 5 months ago. I had to sit in the waiting room for 25 minutes to wait for the results. I was getting all kinds of visits from the Ghost Of Pussy Past that day.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Tons of free clinics in the hood. They even got express HIV tests now. I got one about 5 months ago. I had to sit in the waiting room for 25 minutes to wait for the results. I was getting all kinds of visits from the Ghost Of Pussy Past that day.
    Dont you hate that feeling....I hate that

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Dont you hate that feeling....I hate that
    Oh yeah I never realize how much I rolled the dice with my dick till I get the HIV test. Then I am remember some girls I wish I would of left in the club.

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    They even got express HIV tests now.
    HIV tests are easy, thats just taking blood. STD testing requires a q-tip up your dick No fun and it hurts like hell to piss afterwards. If you are a student they will do them at the student health center.

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeUp
    HIV tests are easy, thats just taking blood. STD testing requires a q-tip up your dick No fun and it hurts like hell to piss afterwards. If you are a student they will do them at the student health center.
    Thats old school, you can just pee in a cup now.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Alright guys, I knwo some of you have gotten them and I am wondering how much they cost?? I want to get tested just to be sure and for peace of mind. Where do I go to get tested? My regular doctor? I would rather go to someone I did not know. WIll insurance cover it?
    There are places you can go to get them for free.

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    Thats old school, you can just pee in a cup now.
    never heard of peeing in a cup for that... maybe thats why it came up negative for you just fvckin with you

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    why can't you go to your regular doctor?.......is it that bad?......go to your doctor, tell him the deal.......itll be like a rotunie appointment.........and yes it will all be covered under insurance........i not, i'm sure there are many free clinics in a city by you
    The problem with going to your doctor is if you test positive they report your positive results and name to your insurance company and also to other agencies.

If you go to a free clinic for anonymous testing they will still report your positive test result but they do not give out your name. Just the number of people who test positive from their clinic.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    http://67.18.108.244/member.php?u=171 Click here..can tell you anything about STDS and possible indications.

HAHA, thats pretty funny, but kinda mean...I actually thought it would show me some places to get it done too

Oh yeah I never realize how much I rolled the dice with my dick till I get the HIV test. Then I am remember some girls I wish I would of left in the club.
    Ain't that the **** truth...also, those druken one-night stand nights that you don't remember the details of what happened

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I went to the county health downtown here. They drew blood and did the swab. How many days does it take to not hurt when I urinate any more? I felt no pain urinating before, but now it's excruciating! I'm going to get so dehydrated because I fear to pee.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    well...i did it through my insurance but planned parent hood is prolly best...

I went to the county health downtown here. They drew blood and did the swab. How many days does it take to not hurt when I urinate any more? I felt no pain urinating before, but now it's excruciating! I'm going to get so dehydrated because I fear to pee.
    I didn't notice it and i had it 3 times every 6 months. Then again I have an apadravya so a little burning isn't unusual :P

Took me about three days. County health does it on a slidding scale. So I told 'em I made 1400 a month and they only charged me $19. They didn't even ask for a pay stub. Coulda told 'em I only made minimum wage. LOL

Rye_guy is offline Member
    its times like this Im glad I live in canada... actually, who am I fooling, I am always glad to live here... health care is free... medical, well I have 100% medical and dental and optical....

I personaly get tested regular, well, at some point after ever new women in my lil life... wish I could say it was regular enough but sadly... its not

thankfully, I am married and dont give a shat anyway....

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Man, I would get tested..but i just cannot fathom the thought of them sticking a Q-Tip up my pee hole....i cringe at just thinking about it..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ancient thread alert !!!!!!!!!!!

It was the most painful thing I can remember, except for the time my feet got caught in the spokes of a bike while I was riding on the handle bars of a friends bike. It was summer and I was barefoot.
    I didn't cry when she was swabbing, but I was like ow, OW, OW >_< OW, OH GOD, OH JESUS, IEEEE!111111111 And then she pulled it out and rolled her eyes. That evil lil' bitch of a nurse. I wonder if she's ever gotten a cathidor?
    I wanted to throw her down and return the favor. Not so funny now, huh bitch?[/rant]

Damn! SOmeone brought this thread back from the dead LOL. Just for the record, I got it done AND.......IT WAS NEGATIVE!!!

I jsut did blood and uring test though...**** that swab up the dick shit!! LOL

The doc said that the blood and urine test will cover all of the STD's that are viral and can not be cured. SO I said that is enough for me LOL. I can always get rid of the bacterial stuff with a couple penicillin's LOL jk

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    The doc said that the blood and urine test will cover all of the STD's that are viral and can not be cured. SO I said that is enough for me LOL. I can always get rid of the bacterial stuff with a couple penicillin's LOL jk
    So wait? You could have some STD though? Well I guess if your gonna keep spreading STDs it may as well be a small one I guess

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear you got the tests done. Better safe than sorry!

Thread Information